ランダム・ロールプレイ The Wish: Blood Stained Crown (Reboot)

TAIKAMODO posted on Feb 05, 2015 at 06:19AM
Just one person's wish can change the whole world. You see, before the wish, the world was a peaceful and beautiful place.The king and queen of our kingdom were very kind, and ruled us greatly.There was no famine, or plague, and we all could get along with one-another. But now, that world, sounds more like a fairy-tale from a book, and that is the point, where reality comes crashing down. You see, there is an ancient legend of a mystical device that existed before our time. This device is said to contain a god's power, and can grant any wish. Originally, this was thought to be only a legend, but that was before. Someone found this God-Device somehow, and wished the world into a living hell. Greed, lust,hatred,and things similar to it now run our world, and monsters and disasters plague our existence every day. The king and queen have died, and a fight for the crown has begun. Who made this devil's wish, and where is the God-device now? Who will win the fight for the crown and claim the throne as king, or queen? How did the former king and queen die? In the end, we went from a peaceful fairytale to a dark nightmare. And it's up to you, to bring us a happily ever after.

Rules...
~~~~~~~
Whenever a fight happens, Godmodding is not allowed.

Light profanity is allowed.

Romance is allowed, but not too much.

Sex is allowed, but not in detail.

Please attempt to properly spell/use proper Grammar.

no one liners unless it is impossible to avoid.

i may add or subtract rules as time passes.

Character Sheet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:

Physical Description:

Personality:

Backstory:(Optional)

Social Standing:(peasant,noble,royal,commoner))

Wealth:(Rich,poor,middle-class wealth)

After the crown?:(yes or no)

Purpose for gaining crown:(If after the crown)

Kingdom Duty:(Cook,merchant,knight,schoir,page,,bl­­ac­k­s­mi­­th,­­et­c­.­..

ランダム・ロールプレイ 102 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 102

1年以上前 Kat-chan said…
Victoria found herself very surprised at the sight of Autumn. Somehow, she hadn't expected anyone else to be here, except for maybe the guards. She found herself unsure of how to respond. Still, she tried to continue to seem like she was above everyone. That's the princess-y thing to do, right? "Are you in charge around here?" She questioned.
1年以上前 BanetteGhosneir said…
Autumn shook her head.
"There is no King currently, but the one in charge in the King's absence would be the Queen, but there is no Queen either.... therefor Blank is the one you're looking for" she stood to the side, and motioned her arm towards the Throne Room.
"Blank is in there."
Autumn then just looked to Synog.
"I'm Autumn, Blank's servant and Friend." As she said so, she did a quick bow.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Dizmo said…
"pleasure to meet you Autumn, my name is Synog. Adventure, Mercenary, Student to the great Ahlzad at your service. Well at the service of the princess at the moment, but i am willing to listen to your suggestions at the very least." Synog said with a smile and a bow. He was meeting with a new intelligent, human like being, those were very rare. 'This adventure could turn out interesting after all' Synog thought to himself.
last edited 1年以上前
BanetteGhosneir commented…
I'll wait for Kat-chan before i reply again 1年以上前
1年以上前 Kat-chan said…
Victoria uncertainly approached the one called Blank. This situation was steadily growing stranger. "My name is Victoria Alexandria Genevive di Angelo. I'm...I'm here to claim the crown."
Blank bowed her head a little to Victoria.
"I'm quite aware of who you are, Princess, but the crown sadly can't be claimed that easily. I'm Blank, but I will accept any name currently from anyone. I won't be able to help you that much to gain the crown, but I can provide some assistance."

Autumn nodded to Synog, then entered the throne room, and stood near Blank, she did a little bow to Victoria, then waited patiently.
(Should I do the same thing as the last time, and do Riddles to get the Crown?)
1年以上前 Kat-chan said…
Victoria looked at Blank curiously. How did she know who she was? What did she mean by accepting names from anyone? Who was she, and why was she here? "Alright. What assistance can you give me?"

((Sure, I guess so.))
"I know the locations of all the pieces of the Crown, it's split into 7 separate pieces, and they're hidden around the Castle."

Autumn put up 7 fingers
"5 Gems, Spirit, Body, Mind, Elements and Concepts, and then the last 2 pieces are the halves of the Crown"

"You can ask me whenever for the Riddle to a piece, and you can go after any piece, in any order"
"Once you've found the pieces"
"I will serve you as your adviser"
Blank clicked her finger, and all the candles, chandeliers and any light source came to life, and light began to shine through the Windows.

"Which piece will you look for first.... Princess Victoria and Synog, Student of Ahlzad"
Blank's voice echoed throughout the castle.
1年以上前 Kat-chan said…
Well, that was more than a little bit unnerving. It almost shook Vitoria's determination to get the crown. Almost. "The right half. Give me the riddle for the right half of the crown."
1年以上前 Dizmo said…
Synog smiled, the quest had changed. It was going to more difficult now, and there were going to be riddles. While Synog perfected action over literacy both his mentor and his sister insisted that he read a multitude of books. His former mentor used to tell him riddles during the long trips, more training that finally has a use.
"Pull me close and my other half will swing, let me go and it will ring, climb climb high to the heavens, where thou shalt find the right seventh"
Blank's voice sounded all throughout the castle, and sounded as if multiple people were speaking all at once.

"You probably should know, all these riddle's locations are in the Castle somewhere, to further help you in your quest, my Treebranches" Autumn pointed to a Branch coming out form her head

"When you see my Branch somewhere in the Castle, it means one of the seven pieces is somewhere nearby, or within nearby rooms.... and if you so wish."
"Autumn is allowed to accompany you"

this came as a surprise to Autumn, she was going to offer to make the branches glow so they'd b easy to find, but now Blank was offering for Autumn to go with them.... Autumn seemed like she really wanted to go, her memory did have images of the Castle's insides, but she had no actual experience.

"Perhaps, she may learn... much like Ezabelle..." When blank said so, she looked at Synog.
1年以上前 Dizmo said…
Time seemed to freeze for Synog, his face dropped and his heart skipped a beat. There were a few seconds of silence before Synog snapped, His eye's iris turned red as he aimed and fired his crossbow at blanks skull. His accuracy was precise and he moved faster than humanly possible as he immediately dropped the crossbow as soon as the bolt left the chamber and pulled out his daggers. He let out a scream of rage not dissimilar to that of an enraged beast as he ran at insane speeds towards blank before lunging onto her, his daggers aiming for blanks chest. The last time he felt rage like this he defeated an entire bandit stronghold in a matter of minutes, the rage made a way for a beast on incredible strength. Synog did not know of this beasts existence, since the only other time it took control the world around Synog became a blood filled haze. That time was when he lost his sister, when she was taken, raped and killed. It was when he lost Ezabelle.
last edited 1年以上前
Dizmo commented…
I've never been that good at righting fight's, tell me if there is anything i did wrong. Also Banette and i discussed doing this, just so あなた know I am not doing this to be overpowered. 1年以上前
Blank giggled.... the Bolt had broke when it impacted with her head... and Synog's daggers broke in half when he attempted to lung them into her, and overall Blank had not moved from the spot, not a dust on her had moved.

"hehehe~ Synog, didn't Ahlzad once say 'If you rush into battle on an opponent who knows all of you, but who you know none of, your weapons would be useless' ? i remember him telling the new Guards that once."
Blank leaned in, her head almost touching Synog's, then she whispered in his ear
"No matter how hard people have tried.... I cannot die"

Autumn flinched a little, she wanted to interfere between them, she carefully used her power to move Synog away from Blank, and put him down next to Victoria.
Autumn wasn't really surprised when she saw that his daggers were now broken, the daggers gave in before Synog's strength did, she sighed.

"Blank, was it really necessary to do that?"
"I just wanted him to know that i know more about him than he would think, hehehehe~ i know more about Ahlzad and Ezabelle too"
Autumn sighed, she realised that Blank had been alone ever since the previous king left, so she was having her fun with mortals whilst she could.

"So, would you like for Autumn to accompany you?"
1年以上前 Kat-chan said…
Victoria had been contemlating the riddle when Synog had suddenly attacked Blank. She jumed in surprise at the spontaneity of the situation and watched in horror as Synog fought. No, no, NO! She was so close to getting the crown! If Synog killed this strange girl, then... But oddly enough, his vicious attacks seemed to do no damage. What on earth was this girl?

She jumped again at Blank's question. "Oh! Ah...she may come, to be safe, but I think I know the location of this piece."
Blank looked to Victoria, and nodded.
"Then Autumn shall accompany you."
Blank then looked to Autumn.
"Go have fun Autumn"
Autumn smiled, and nodded to Blank
"Thank you Blank"
Autumn then went over and stood by Victoria, ready to follow.
1年以上前 Dizmo said…
Synog calmed down before picking up his crossbow and walking over towards Victoria and Autumn. When he reached them he turned around and narrowed his eyes at Blank "Don't you ever say her name ever again, i don't care how powerful you are, If you say her name again without me saying you can first i will make it my life mission to figure out how to kill you." Synog said every word with venom and a ferocity that could make the blood of the most fearsome monsters turn cold in fear, And he meant every word. He then turned to Victoria and Autumn "Lets go to the bell tower, that's were you think it is, right Victoria?"
last edited 1年以上前
Blank simply giggled at his threat.
"Your life will run out long before the ability for me to die will become existent. and besides, Ezabelle wouldn't like you doing that, wasting your life on an impossible task, hehehehe~"

Autumn sighed, Blank's teasing a very teasable human... and a very stupid one.
1年以上前 Dizmo said…
Synog frowned as he said "You underestimate my determination Blank, if i decide to kill you, you will die. No matter how long it takes, no matter how hard it is, no matter the cost, you will die. Luckily i have not decided to do that yet. YET." He then turned to Victoria and Autumn and said "Let us leave these chambers before i once again lose my temper to an immortal." before walking towards the throne room doors.
Autumn sighed, then she thought what his reaction would be if he knew she was the God Device.
"Blank's having too much fun" she said to herself, whilst shaking her head.

Blank simply laughed, Synog didn't seem to know that Blank knew him better than he knew himself.
1年以上前 Kat-chan said…
Victoria hurriedly followed Synog out of the throne room, watching him nervously. She wasn't sure who this Ezabelle girl they were talking about was, but it was clearly a touchy subject. "The bell tower, yes. That's what it sounds like, at least." She wouldn't ask. She hated other people asking about her life, so what right did she have to pry into others'? Besides, right now she needed to focus on finding the crown.
last edited 1年以上前
Autumn was happy, she would be allowed to make her own experience of these walls and halls, and these humans were able to pass the first riddle, Autumn didn't know any of the riddles, so she didn't know the difficulty, but she did know an area whereabouts of the pieces.
"Synog, what about your daggers? if you need new ones we can visit the Blacksmith."
1年以上前 Dizmo said…
Synog looked at Autumn before unsheathing two spare daggers. "Another lesson from Ahlzad, 'Weapons are tools that are unreliable. Never let your enemy take advantage of a broken tool' He was always a smart old man. So where can we find the bell tower Autumn?" Synog asked, trying to put the situation behind him.
"According to Blank, Ahlzad was a great Person.... she knows where he's gone, but she won't tell me"

Autumn pointed down a long corridor with many doors.
"If we turn right ahead, then go through the 3rd last door there's stairs into the Belltower."
1年以上前 Dizmo said…
"So the old man is still alive then? Damn stubborn old bastard!" Synog said with a smile and a chuckle as he thought of his old master. "He was a great person, the greatest. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him. If Blank likes him than maybe there is a chance i could grow to respect her. Ahlzad never really told me many stories about before he left the guard, do you know any that you can tell me?" Synog asked, the change of topic was a good one, and the confirmation that his former mentor who had disappeared was still alive only served to brighten his mood.
"Well.... Did he ever tell you that he once had a position to Protect Blank?.... he spent 4 weeks in the position to protect Blank, till they realized that Blank couldn't be harmed anyway, made them feel stupid, but Ahlzad just laughed, since he got payed by the hour, not by how many times people tried to harm her, he was them moved to command the army, after a while he left though, Blank won't tell me why though"

Blank sat down on top of the Throne's back, and swung her legs back and forth.
"Ahlzad, your student sure is aggressive, seems almost like you, hehehehe"
1年以上前 Dizmo said…
"Yeah that sounds like Ahlzad, but i didn't know he had such a high ranking position. It sort of makes sense though now that i think of it. It also sounds like him to just pack up and leave at the drop of a hat, He tried to never bind himself to one place. I'm surprised he put up with me for as long as he did" Synog agreed with a nod. "He was a pretty great guy, wish you could have met him in person."
"Well, i sort of have, it seems i share some Memories with Blank.... though not many, i can only see one memory with Ahlzad in it, it's a chess game against Blank, the memory cuts out half way though, but Ahlzad seems to be on duty when he played Chess against Blank. this is the door to the Bell Tower"

Autumn pointed to the door near them, and just as she said, one of her branches was growing from the wall, next to the door.
1年以上前 Dizmo said…
"Thanks for leading the way, your also pretty good for conversation so thanks for that too" Synog said as he pushed the doors to the bell tower open, only to see a massive flight of stairs. "Damn stairs to oblivion" He sighed under his breath as he began walking up the stairs.
(Kat-chan?)
1年以上前 Kat-chan said…
((Yes, I'm floating around here.))

Victoria eagerly followed Synog up the stairs. She was never particularly strong, nor was she fond of exercise. Still she found herself with the will, strength and energy to climb the seemingly endless flights of clocktower stairs.
when they reached the top of the stairs, there was a door into the belltower room, Autumn opened the door, and entered, inside there was another flight of stairs for about 3 more stories, if you looked up you could see a giant Bell, and in the center of the room was a long, thick and strong rope, which was probably to ring the bell.

Autumn now knew exactly where the half of the crown in the room was, now to wait for those two to figure it out.
"here we are, the Belltower. feel free to look around for the half of the crown"
1年以上前 Dizmo said…
After listening to Autumn he decided to look around "If i was part of a crown where would i hide?" He asked himself as he looked inside the bell.
1年以上前 Kat-chan said…
Victoria paused, murmuring the words of the riddle under her breath. "Pull me close and my other half will swing, let me go and it will ring..." She thought for a moment, then looked over at the rope attached to the bell. "It has to be that, right? Pull the rope and the bell swings, let it go and the bell rings. That's how it works, isn't it?"
"that is indeed how a Bell Works.... why not give the rope a pull then?"

[Autumn, you should probably know, when they pull that rope, the Challenge will be initiated] Autumn could hear Blank inside her mind.
[Challenge? what Challenge?]
[Finding the pieces won't be a simple as a Riddle, they have a Challenge, like sometimes a Monster to fight, or a puzzle, or a test of something]
[so, which is this one?]
[you'll have to find out, hehehehe~]

"Princess, if you do pull the rope, just be ready, ok?"
1年以上前 Kat-chan said…
Victoria looked at Autumn quizically. Ready for what? Ignoring her rapidly growing sense of dread, she approaced the rope and pulled it.
when she pulled the rope, the large bell above swung in one direction, the bell begun to ring.... but it stopped after 1 ring, plants begun to grow around them, and the belltower begun to fade, they were no longer in the castle, ahead stood a large creature (don't mind the guy in the pic, you're about up to the creature's shoulder)

it stared at them with a deathening glare, brandishing it's swords, as the chains on it's arms breaks apart.
[THIS? this is the challenge?"
[Don't worry, it won't harm you, you're not a Player in the Crown, it will only try to kill the Princess and the angry Mercenary]
[Blank, you're mean to the mortal, he doesn't know what you are]
[and it'll be fun whilst it lasts! hehehehehehe]
Autumn sighs aloud.
 when she pulled the rope, the large ベル above swung in one direction, the ベル begun to ring.... but
1年以上前 Kat-chan said…
Victoria shrieked at the sudden sight of the creature appearing in front of her, then clamped a hand over her mouth and scrambled away from it. What the hell? No! This wasn't fair! They had to fight a monster to get half the crown?
1年以上前 Dizmo said…
As soon as the giant creature appeared Synog pulled out his loaded crossbow and took aim at the creatures head. He wasn't going to attack first, but as soon as the creature moved towards them it would find a crossbow bolt between it's head. He heard a screech and saw Victoria scramble backwards in his peripheral vision as he kept his eyes on his mark, the creatures head. "Victoria calm down, stay focused and get behind me." Synog ordered as the beast finally broke the chains that bound it.
1年以上前 TAIKAMODO said…
"Here you go. Eat up everyone." Serle advised happily, dropping the loaves of bread onto a large oak table, though it was slightly leaning and there were several chips in the wood. The group of children all huddled around the table, taking slices of bread happily.
last edited 1年以上前
(meanwhile, somewhere where there isn't god-like beings and monsters) 1年以上前
Dizmo commented…
And now i don't know whats going on, It's good that your back though. I honestly don't know how three people kept this RP alive for so long. 1年以上前
2 people can keep an RP going forever, as long as one 返信 to the other then it can continue on and on 1年以上前
TAIKAMODO commented…
XD Meanwhile...hah...I laughed a bit too hard...and true, I was out for a while... 1年以上前
1年以上前 Kat-chan said…
Victoria hurried to take shelter behind Synog, never taking her eyes off of the monster. Yup, this was more or less the kind of thing she'd expected when she decided to get the crown. This was why she had hired Synog. It would work out, she tried to reassure herself. Probably.
Autumn simply sighed and stood still... Blank was correct, the monster seemed to be ignoring her presence, it lifted it's right sword in the air, not even bothering to turn yet, it was obviously going to do something big, Autumn just quickly braced herself, just because the monster didn't acknowledge her presence, doesn't mean it's sword would do the same.
1年以上前 Dizmo said…
Synog watched as the monster raised its sword into the air, it looked like it was about to do something big. He needed to stop it, because whatever it was about to do Synog doubted it would be something to help them. Synog took a deep breath, not letting it out, and just before the sword reached the peak of its rise he shot the hand that held it, sending a bolt straight through the monsters hand. Synog then quickly reloaded his crossbow with a speed and finesse obtained from years of practice and took aim at the monster once again.
The arrow pierced the monster's hand, but it didn't seem to let go... or... it seemed more of it couldn't, with a deafening roar, so loud it could make the giant bell in the tower seem like a mouse's squeak, it slammed the sword down infront of it, just missing Autumn, then it spun the sword around it's body, about to impact into the humans.

[Do you know it's name? and it's story?]
[uhm.... i think he's called.... Mahl?]
[yep]
[wasn't he once... one of the kings?]
[yeah.... do you know what he wished for that made him like that?]
[he wished..... for the power to defeat any monster... but he wasn't specific enough.... so you literally made him, the King of Monsters...]
[eheheheheh~]
[Blank... you knew what he meant when he asked for that]
[What man means, and what Man asks, are alot of the time, 2 different things]

Autumn sighed.... she tried to look at the monster more cloesly. since the humans were behind it, and she was infront.
it had... human eyes, but the body of a monster, then she wondered why the monster's sword didn't drop when the merc shot it's hand... time seemed to have slowed for Autumn, so she tried to look.... the handle of the blade was spiked.... and it was sticking into the monster's hand.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TAIKAMODO said…
Serle paused. No. A pause was a temporary stop in a current action due to a manual control. But this wasn't a voluntary pause, and he knew it. He wasn't sure what he was sensing at the moment, but it was like a cold gust of air had just swept over his body, and he was positive he had goosebumps. "Are you okay?" One of the children asked, and Serle managed a weak nod.
1年以上前 Dizmo said…
Synog fired one more shot at the monster, aiming for its eye's before turning around to push Victoria out of the monsters range before jumping back himself.
1年以上前 Kat-chan said…
Victoria tried to resist shrieking as she was pushed out of the way of the attack. Why did it have to go like this? Why couldn't this have been easy?
1年以上前 TAIKAMODO said…
(Hello? Heh....sorry 'bout that whole not replying thing...)

"Grrrr....aaaaaagh!" Serle screamed in agony, clutching his head as he collapsed to the ground in pain. Suddenly his body was coated in a rainbow colored aura, and his eyes were pure white. And within a matter of moments, images began flashing in front of his eyes. He saw fighting, monsters, and...an arrow. And then as quick as it came, the images left, and the agonizing pain left. Serle groaned groggily as he ,a aged to rise to a sitting position.
last edited 1年以上前
(Should we try to revive this? sadly Dizmo has left Fanpop, but Taika could try and take over his character)
1年以上前 Firebird06721 said…
((If the revival works out I'd love to join))
1年以上前 TAIKAMODO said…
(I'm down to clown.)
(Allright, but Kat-Chan seems busy, she last did something 5 days ago)