ランダム・ロールプレイ FAIRY TAIL HIGH RP!

Sableye21 posted on Feb 19, 2014 at 01:25AM
I only making this because I saw an awesome character that I would like to be!,,,,,,,

[Fairy Tail High]

This is fairy tail high,where the descendants of a Fairy Tale character comes and join this school. We will be having any sports you can think of and great education. We will be passing a message to all the sons and daughters of a Fairy Tale favorite to come to our school

Dear Son/Daughter of Fairy Tale Characters,

We have invited you to Fairy Tail High.Where Education and where your destiny lay! We have invite you to our School because we think you can be a good fairy tale character like your parents. We have anything you would like at this school.Any thing you can think of! If we don't,the janitor will poof it there for emergencies only.I hope you will be able to make it to Fairy Tail High!

From, Fairy Tail High Staffs

RULZ:

DO what you want but people can say they want to kick you out. If they get everybody likes on that post you will be kicked out of this RP

Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio: (Optional)

Height:
Weight:
Hair color:
Eye color:
Weapon:
Powers?:

I only making this because I saw an awesome character that I would like to be!,,,,,,, [Fairy Tail

ランダム・ロールプレイ 24 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Sableye21 said…
(Interview Mode)

Name: The one and only,Damon Hook

Gender: *Gets his knife out* Your turning into a perv! I'm a Male can't you see

Your Fairy Tale ancestor: My father,Captain Hook!

Appearance: Pic

Personality: I act cool and is someone who loves to show off to the ladies. I am very outgoing and is not someone who is ever shy. I'm known to be very gentle and kind to anyone he meets, that is what makes me so lovable. But I can get angry easily if you bully my friends or get on my nerves.

Bio: I lost his parents to a car crash. I had lived with his grandmother since I was eight and hopes to help his grandmother in any way possible. I had taken up a job when he has free time to help his grandmother with the bills. I finds school easy and so a waste of his time, that could be spent working more. But I knows I needs to obtain my high school diploma and coming to school to meet friends helps me to release some stress. I hope to find someone I cares for, and when I hear the stories of fairy tale characters for some reason I feel drawn to the pirate who travels the sea.

Height: 5'11

Weight: 128 lbs

Weapons/Skills: I love to sword fight and my favorite of all...my martial arts.

Powers: None

-Writing
-Martial arts
-sword fighting

Dislike:
-bullies
-School
-Boredom

Crush: Available
last edited 1年以上前
 (Interview Mode) Name: The one and only,Damon Hook Age: I'm 17...you got a problem Gender:
1年以上前 heart-of_love said…
(this ok?)

Name: um....i'm Hinata Inuzuka but people call me H.I
Your Fairy Tale ancestor: um...Hinata Hyuga and Kiba Inuzuka from Naruto
Appearance: pic....*blushes*
Personality: well...i'm quiet and...uh...um..*blushes* shy
Bio: (Optional) N-No..well i'm new to the high school.

Height: 88
Weight: 5,6''
Hair color: dark purple
Eye color: light purple.
Weapon: ninja tools
Powers: Jutsu's...and my dog Silver helps.

-taking Silver on walks
-music
-martial arts
Dislikes:
-bullys
-scarey things
last edited 1年以上前
 (this ok?) Name: um....i'm Hinata Inuzuka but people call me H.I Age: i'm 16 Gender: *blushes*
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
(imma try interview mode....seems fun XD
Name: uh...*hides* Lily...
Your Fairy Tale ancestor: th-the Frog prince
Appearance: its the p-picture i took...is it not good enough...i can change it!
Personality: im nice....enough...i can make friends...sometimes....im really shy...but i have spirit!
Bio: uh...i dont wanna answer

Height: 5'3
Weight: 110 lb

Weapon: uh...i can fight pretty well...but only when im angry
Powers?: i dont wanna talk about it!
-reading
-music
-adventure
-water
Dislikes
-being bullied
-obnoxious people
 (imma try interview mode....seems fun XD Name: uh...*hides* Lily... Age: 16...in human years of cou
1年以上前 Sableye21 said…
(Cool we can start if you want and we can wait for other people to join afterwards)
(i'll start)
"Hinata! you'll be late getting to the school!" her mother called up. Hinata looked over at Silver and smiles "ok mama i'll be home in a few months." Hinata calls grabbing her bag of clothes. "Silver lets go" she turns to the human size dog and jumps onto her back. Silver jumps out the window and vanishes, only to appear on campus next to the gate. "...." Hinata was silent and silver growled softly " Hinata calm down" all everyone else heard was growling "ok Silver." Hinata smiled.
heart-of_love commented…
(darn..sorry Gtg i'll be on early tomorrow morning and after school) 1年以上前
1年以上前 Time_Master said…
(Imagine her with a bored expression)
Name: I'm Rini... Rini Castalgh

Your Fairy Tale ancestor: My ancestor was the Chesire Cat

Appearance: I have long, white hair, and a red dress...

Personality:
(This is a non-interview mode one)
Rini has MPASPD (Multiple-personalities-anti-social-person­ali­ty-­dis­ord­er.­.. or another personality that is Insane if you wish)

Height: i Dunno

Weight: I dunno

Hair color: My hair is White... Snow White to be exact

Eye color: My eye's i think are red... crimson to be exact

Weapon: I can fight with anything i materialize.

Powers?:
Like the Chesire Cat, i can De-materialize, and re-materialize somewhere else, i can also Materialize things i want...
last edited 1年以上前
 (Imagine her with a bored expression) [b]Name:[/b] I'm Rini... Rini Castalgh [b]Age:[/b] I'm 18 a
1年以上前 BlackSparrow said…
{I hope this works....if not I'll change it}

{I’ll try interview mode I guess}

Name: My name is Kashekim Nedakh, I was named after my grandmother…
Your Fairy Tale ancestor: my mother was Queen Kidagakash (Kida) Nedakh
Appearance: *rolls eyes and hands picture over*
Personality: I’ll let you figure that out on your own
Bio: Yes, I’m from Atlantis, yes my mother is a Queen. I chose to come here so I could experience the world before deciding if I want to one day take her place, or if I want to go back and be a warrior princess like she was.

Height: 5’8”
Weight: 115
Hair color: White
Eye color: Blue
Weapon: I have a large spear and knife
Powers?: I have a magic crystal, but it seems to work only in Atlantis…
 {I hope this works....if not I'll change it} {I’ll try interview mode I guess} Name: My name
1年以上前 BlackSparrow said…
{I'll make a guy too since I just realized there is only one guy character}

Name: Alexander Hood….just call me Xander…please.
Your Fairy Tale ancestor: My dad is Robin Hood
Appearance: here’s a picture
Personality:
Bio: (Optional)

Height: 6’0”
Weight: 160
Hair color: blonde
Eye color: gold
Weapon: a bow and quiver of arrows
Powers?: none
last edited 1年以上前
 {I'll make a guy too since I just realized there is only one guy character} Name: Alexander Hood
1年以上前 BlackSparrow said…
Xander headed into the school, this had been his choice, but as he walked on campus he was starting to second guess himself. He sighs and continues on, he wasn't going to go back to his dad with news he dropped out before he even started.
Hinata jumped from Silver's back and patted her on the head. ''....i'm worried Silver....will i make friends?" silver made what sounded like a laugh Hinata you worry to much. she sighed and looked at the gate before turning her gaze back to the school, "i know..' she sighs before spotting Xander and watching him for a moment.
1年以上前 Sableye21 said…
Damon was run with his skull-ed bandanna and a knife in his mouth.He did a back-flip as the knife went into his pocket. " At least.....Dad would want me to go here...." He said,sighing as he tripped over a big dog. "Ouch." Damon said,as his body went over his head.
Hinata turned and looked at Damon, who had tripped over Silver. "are you ok?'' she asked while Silver stood and grabbed the back of Damon's shirt with her teeth and putting him on his feet.
1年以上前 Sableye21 said…
"I'm..ok" Damon said,looking and oetting the dog. "I'm Damon Hook,Son of Capt.Hook." He said,as Silver put him down so he can shake Hinata's hand
"..i'm H-Hinata Inuzuka d-daughter of Hinata Hyuga and Kiba Inuzuka" she stuttered shaking his hand. "A-And this is S-Silver." She said while the dog nodded to him.

(Night see you later)
1年以上前 Sableye21 said…
(Sparrow told you to post when she was gone?)

"Hey...I'm Damon." He said,as Xander and Kashekim came over there
BlackSparrow commented…
No I was using fangfan's computer and forgot to log her out of her account before posting :) 1年以上前
1年以上前 BlackSparrow said…
Xander saw a couple of kids who looks about his age and started to head in their direction. He could at least try to be friendly.
Kashekim rushed onto the school grounds, she wasn't sure where she was going and when she first arrives she thought she was late. Realizing she wasn't she slowed to a walk and took in the sights around her. Not paying attention though she ran straight into Xander. "Oh! I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." she apologized.
Xander stumbled a little and then turned to see the girl. "It's no problem." he says. "You must be new here too." he adds
"Yeah..."
Xander smiles. "I was heading over to those guys over there, I think they're new also. Why don't you come along too." he says. Kashekim nods and follows him over to Hinata and Damon. "I'm Xander by the way." he says as they walk.
"It's nice to meet you, I'm Kashekim." she replies as they near the other two.
1年以上前 BlackSparrow said…
{haha sorry about that, I was using fangfan's computer and forgot to log her out of her account before posting}

"Hello Damon. I'm Xander." he says as they get to them.
"Kashekim." she says simply, following Xander's lead.
1年以上前 Time_Master said…
Rini walked through the school gates, noticing some people standing in a little group.

her left eye began to hurt a little, and even bled some.
"Killkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkill..."

After she covered her eye, it stopped hurting
"no... leave them alone..."

She tried to walk past them, still covering her eye, hiding it from them.
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Lily walked into the school,feeling scared about meeting new people,not too scared though...just enough
1年以上前 tigerfinn said…
Name: im itan tetsuya
Your Fairy Tale ancestor: father's kuroko tetsuya and my mom satsuki tetsuya from kuroko no basket
Appearance: *sigh* here
Personality: im silent,not very much a girl dude,im calm like my dad
Bio: (Optional) i came from japan my favorite uncle was taiga kagami!,second fav uncle is daiki aomine!,my least fav is kise...

Height: 5'7
Weight: 48
Hair color: blue
Eye color: blue
Weapon: none
Powers?: my father told me i have an extra ordinary skill of holding something and shooting but still *grabs a rock* i can set things aflamed *sets rock on fire an instant*
 Name: im itan tetsuya Age: (Must be high school) 17 Gender: male Your Fairy Tale ancestor: father'
Name: i'm Sam Sohma
Your Fairy Tale ancestor: the Cat Kyo Sohma and the human Tohru Honda
Appearance: Pic
Personality: Later
Bio: (Optional) N/A

Height: 5,8
Weight: 120
Hair color: orange
Eye color: blue
Weapon: my fist's
Powers?: when i get hugged by a girl...i turn into a cat.....STOP LAUGHING!
 Name: i'm Sam Sohma Age: (Must be high school) 17 Gender: male duh Your Fairy Tale ancestor:
1年以上前 sieluvzsoul said…
(Am I late..can I still join)
1年以上前 sieluvzsoul said…
(Uhhhhhh Heart....I dont think Fruits Basket is a Fairy Tale..its an anime..completely different...rite?)
Name: im K-Katherine Bell
Fairy tale ancestor: cant u tell by my last name....its Tinker Bell
Appearance: pic
Personality: ppl tell me im shy and seem seperrated from the world
Bio: Mom got killed..and thts all im going to say..but ppl tell me hook did it...and I don't believe them

Height: pretty tall for a Fairy.....butvstill pretty short than the average
Weight: 0...for sum reason..weigh nothing yet can still stay on the ground
Hair color: silver
Eye color: yellow
Weapon: o no..id never use violence but a choice between a dagger, gun, or a sword...im not very good at using them (prissy) *drop kicks*
Powers: im a Fairy wat do u think

last edited 1年以上前
 (Uhhhhhh Heart....I dont think Fruits Basket is a Fairy Tale..its an anime..completely different...ri
(..........i thought fairy tales where things that could never happen so... anime is a fairy tale)
last edited 1年以上前
Time_Master commented…
a Fairy Tale is a Folk tale, a story made to pass over a life lesson, for example, in Beauty and the Beast, the story was that beauty comes form inside, not the outside. 1年以上前
sieluvzsoul commented…
ya wat he 発言しました 1年以上前