ランダム・ロールプレイ Renegades of Yotsish

fangfan7 posted on Dec 03, 2013 at 04:17AM
History
There is a huge earthquake, and then right after everyone mysteriously blacks out. When they wake up again they don’t remember anything that just happened and they go back to their usual lives. But there was a group of people who disappeared during the global black out. These people were transported to another realm. Why? Because they’re special, they are called Pawa. In this new world everything is wild and uninhabited and the Pawa are probably confused, perhaps frightened, or maybe even excited.
Anyway….This realm is called Yotsish. The inhabitants are two tribes at war: the Unami and the Jianite. The creatures of this world: pretty much anything, most of it dangerous and wanting to kill anything it sees, anything kind is rare to find. Then there are the few unlucky souls (Pawa) drug into Yotsish from Earth. The Pawa have some kind of ability and were called into Yotsish to choose a side in the war and help end the war, instead they join up with the the renegades a mixture of Unami and Jianite. Their goal is to either avoid the war or cause trouble, whatever happens to work for them.
((If this isn’t very clear, which is totally possible, just ask me and I’ll attempt to explain better))

Rules:
Be respectful of other role players
No killing other characters without permission
Romance of any kind is fine
swearing is fine, just don’t make it every other word
If your character has powers, don’t over power: No godmoding
Make sure your posts are readable (no text talk: wbu, jk, idk…you get the point)
You can have as many characters as you want
There can't be too many of each type of character, i don't want all renegades or all Pawas and so on.
Have fun!

Character Sheet:
Name:
What are you (Renegade, Unami, Jianite, Pawa-earthling, some creature that lives in Yotsish):
Power/ability:
Weapon (if any):
Bio (it would be nice, but not mandatory):
Appearance:
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
Characters:
Aisha and Suji: fangfan7
Sasha: KayKutie13
Garry and Minx: Time_Master
Flare: DragonAura15
Miki Thorn: heart-of_love
Jake: BlackSparrow

-Kind of what the main Renegade city looks like (I never said they weren't well off) -
 History There is a huge earthquake, and then right after everyone mysteriously blacks out. Whe
last edited on Dec 15, 2013 at 12:15AM

ランダム・ロールプレイ 752 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 752

1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
((It's fine. Um, maybe you could live in the Renegade city as like...a scout or spy or something for the Renegades. Or one of the other tribes. I don't know maybe you don't want to do that, it's just a thought.))
1年以上前 DragonAura15 said…
(Nope, that will be fine by me. The Renegades are the good guys, right?)
1年以上前 heart-of_love said…
((sorry taking for ever on the pic upload))
Name: Miki Thorn
What are you: Pawa-earthling
Power/ability: Water control
Weapon (if any): when ever there's water around, pretty much anything water related.
Bio (it would be nice, but not mandatory): She always fought with her sister's and hated them.
Appearance: pic
 ((sorry taking for ever on the pic upload)) Name: Miki Thorn Age: 16 Gender: female What are y
1年以上前 KayKutie13 said…
Sasha was enjoying her swim. She got out and dried herself off before helping make camp with her team and feeding them. After she cooked and ate her rabbit her and the group told stories about dreams, aspirations, old memories. Everyone was enjoying Sasha's good mood.

"Wow Sash... If you stay in this good a mood by the time the attack comes you will please your father and the elders, The Elders are debating on giving the tribe an ultimate leader, they need someone they can trust and who is dedicated. They could pick you!" Jumba said to Sasha "You have killed members of the other tribe before! They know you have amazing fighting skills too!"

Sasha nodded her head but inside she was numb...What was she doing...She was sneaking behind her whole tribe's back Talking, laughing, befriending even slightly flirting with the enemy... What kind of person was she....

Everyone grew tired and got ready for bed. Sasha laid down and slept for maybe an hour but she was tossing and turning. Sasha got up and ended up traveling a little ways to a nice tree where she could sit, watch the stars, and think to herself.
1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
((To answer the earlier question: yes I had the renegades in mind as good guys....but there isn't really a strictly good or strictly bad group.))

Suji waited until everyone had fallen asleep. He didn't feel like sleeping himself, and he was far from tired. In fact he was anxious and feeling conflicted about what he had told his master, not sure if it really had been the truth. So once everyone was asleep he went for a leisurely walk....something almost never did. And headed towards and opening or meadow so he didn't feel so confined my the trees. Even though any other day the trees were his normal mode of transportation.

One of Aisha's scouting groups had been out doing their job when they spotted a young man, alone and waking up in the middle of the woods. Two stayed behind to keep an eye on him, and the other two went to inform their leader.
Arriving at the renegade city the men went and found Aisha immediately, who was with the newcomers. "Aisha, we found another newcomer. He is dressed like those two." he said gesturing to Garry and Minx. "Should we approach him?"
"Yes. Make sure he is truly alone and then bring him here if he wishes to come." Aisha instructed. The man nodded and then ran off again. Once he was gone she turned to Garry and Minx. "The two of you must be tired and hungry. Come we well get you food and rooms you can stay in for tonight." she said to them.
1年以上前 KayKutie13 said…
Sasha dropped from her tree and laid in the middle of a clearing with flowers and tall grass, for once she just didnt care. She didn't care if she fell asleep her and her group woke up without her there, she didn't care if a beast attacked. She looked up at the moon "Tell me....what do I do....."
Miki opened her eyes and sat up. "w-where am i?" she murmured trying to stand. "why is my head hurting." she hissed silently leaning on a tree. All Miki could remember was fighting with her sister's again, then everything else was blank. "why is my memory blank....did i get hit upside the head by my sisters and dragged into the forest?"
1年以上前 BlackSparrow said…
Jake use his ability to listen to everything around him. He heard nothing do switched to eye sight and then smell. It wasn't until then that he smelled them...other humans? He stood slowly and looked around, prepared to run if he needed to. "Hello? Is anyone there?" he called out, his heart racing.
1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
The scouts didn't present themselves to the newcomer until the rest of their group returne. When they did they found out that 1. They were to approach this newcomer and 2. There was another alone newcomer in the forest that they were going to approach as well. "Let's go" the head of the group said. They stepped out and approached the young man.
1年以上前 KayKutie13 said…
Sasha closed her eyes and entered a light sleep hidden in the tall grass of the clearing, She still tossed and turned her head spinning. She didn't know what was to come over the next few days but she knew it would not be good.
1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
Suji stayed wary of his surroundings as he entered the clearing. Being out in the open was always dangerous, but right now the openness felt good and he felt like he could finally breathe, despite the forest being where he felt at home, he felt welcomed in this clearing too.
1年以上前 KayKutie13 said…
Sasha sighed and yawned slightly stretching out in the grass. She remained silent, she thought she heard something moving through the grass, but if it was animal her best bet would be to remain silent and wait, since she couldn't see it. She kept her eyes close, there was always a chance her mind was playing tricks on her.
1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
Suji stopped where he thought was the middle. He had a sudden urge to yell out, but he knew it could end fatally if anyone else was near. So instead he stood and observed his surroundings. "What the hell have you gotten yourself into?" he asked himself, keeping it just quiet enough it wouldn't echo anywhere or go very far.
1年以上前 KayKutie13 said…
Sasha slowly sat up in the grass answering his question "A hell of a mess, how about you?" Suji was standing maybe a foot from where Sasha was not sitting up, most of her hidden by the tall grass.
1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
Suji jumped a little when an actual living thing answered him, and then he smiled down at Sasha. "Well well, look who it is." he sighed and turned his attention to everything around him. "Yes, I would say mess is an understatement.". He looked over to her. "If only we could leave, join the renegades. Then no one would question....well whatever it is we have." he smiled again. "Too bad we can't though huh?"
1年以上前 KayKutie13 said…
Sasha collapsed back into the grass. "Tell me about it...." She wondered...is that how he really felt? Has he really considered this? "What do we have?.." Sasha didn't mean to say that out loud and she quickly tried to cover it up with a cough "Well.. How was your day, judging by you strolling in the dark, something must have happened"
1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
He looked over to her suspiciously. "We have everything to lose do we not? or else we would have gone by now." he paused a moment "I lied to my master...the only person i have never lied to until now. And what about you? You're lying out here all by yourself."

Aisha waited with some of her men and the newcomers. She kept scanning the sky for her fire bird, Flare, to see what info she had. And she waited for the rest of her scouts to return from getting the other newcomers.
1年以上前 BlackSparrow said…
Jake startled when three men and one woman, dressed very strangely, stepped out from the woods. 'What the...?" he said quietly, his nerves were on edge and he was preparing to run. he could outrun any living thing so long as he needed no other defense. "Who are you? Are you going to hurt me?" he asks the strangers
1年以上前 KayKutie13 said…
Sasha "Your right....We have everything to lose..." Sasha sighed "Jumba informed me....The elders are looking at me as a possibility to run about 90% of the armies we have......They have been thinking about it for a while now I guess....." Sasha stared up at the moon.
1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
"Well congratulations I guess....it's too bad you and I can't just leave now, not turn back...."he paused, not having meaning to have said that outloud, but he could think of nothing to say to cover it up, so he waited in a semi award silence to see how she responded.
1年以上前 KayKutie13 said…
"I almost did....." Sasha stood and walked a little ways before stopping and looking at Suji. "I almost did when I was younger, I almost did when my mother died, I almost did after I received the scar on my abdomen, and.....I almost did the day I met you..."
1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
He sighed and walked over to her, but made sure to keep a respectful distance. "We'll figure it out. Friendships like ours shouldn't have to be ended just because our people don't get along." he said quietly. "How did you get that scar, the one on you abdomen?" he resisted the urge to reach out and touch it. He had many scars too, but he kept all of them covered.

The scouts walked out to the newcomer. "We would like it if you please come with us to our leader. You don't have to of course, but you'd be much safe with us than out here by yourself." The only female said. "If you choose to come, you'll have to do as we say....and come with us as we approach another of your kind." She added. trying not to scare the young man, as his kind seemed skiddish.
1年以上前 KayKutie13 said…
Sasha looked down and ran her hand along it "I trusted a man I shouldn't have......We were childhood friends.....I like him more than that and He told me he felt the same....The whole tribe knew about us....Thought we would be married....He was more than a boy friend, a best friend too... But I am the daughter of a commander....With me...comes my power...And he was drunk off it.....The whole tribe respected him..followed his orders.... He thought he could control everyone...even me... I saw the war differently then...like the Unmai were saving the world....I argued with him constantly on the things he did and his ways...I threatened to end it one night....We fought but I could not kill him...He was willing to kill me...He stabbed me and dragged the knife through me, He wanted it to look like an animal.... My father found me.... Saved me..... My boyfriend...was found and executed by my fathers own hand....in front of me..." Sasha looked up to the moon. "You can touch it"
1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
Suji just shook his head in disbelief. "I'm so sorry to hear that." he said quietly. It was horrible to hear the things that had happened to this poor girl. "Were you sad when he was executed?" he asked, also looking up into the sky. The night sky always made him sad, but it was also beautiful.
1年以上前 BlackSparrow said…
Jake thought a minute, and then decided to go with these people. He had no idea where he was and if worse came to worse, he had faith that he could escape. He walked over to them and followed them as they lead him away. "You said there was another of my kind? What did you mean? Who are you people?" He fired away his questions.
1年以上前 KayKutie13 said…
Sasha smiled sadly and looked at Suji "I was sad to see a person die.....but I knew he stopped loving me before he stabbed me.... the war changed him as it does most people, sadly it changed him for the worst. This just means me and him were not meant to be"
1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
Suji smiled sadly. "I suppose the luxury of love is not one most involved with the war have the pleasure of having." He laid back and shut his eyes, he didn't want to look at the sky anymore. "I suppose we'll have to go back to our respective camps soon. It's funny that I don't want to." he said quietly. Their camps must be close to each other, and moving int he same direction if he and Sasha could keep meeting at random like this. A part of him was glad, and a part of him didn't want anything to happen to her.

The scouts led the young man to the next area where they had seen the other newcomer. This time it was a girl, she was also alone, and she looked dazed. This time they did not wait to show themselves. "Hello miss. Are you alright?" one of them asked right away.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KayKutie13 said…
Sasha laid down next to Suji and closed her eyes "Yes we do have to leave soon.....Tell me....What stops you...What stops you from running till you're far away from this war." Sasha felt better that she had spoken to Suji, When she returned to her camp she would finally be able to sleep soundly.
1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
"I had no one, I lost my entire family when I was a kid. Then I became a street kid, doing what I could to live, staying away from anyone bigger than me who might decide one less of my kind would be better. One day I was cornered by a few authorities, they caught me stealing. Basically they were going to kill me, instead a man came over and suggested I be put to work in the slave camps." He paused a moment to push the memory away before he could continue. "I was rescued from the slave camps by my master, who has been nothing but good to me. I feel like I owe it to him to stay and help him however he needs." Suji replied, surprised he told her any of it. He squeezed his eyes shut to concentrate on shoving the memories into a deep dark corner of his mind.
Miki yelped and fell backward as some people came out of nowhere. "ow!" she says holding the back of her head tightly as she banged it on the tree behind her. "i'm fine but where am i?"
1年以上前 KayKutie13 said…
Sasha noticed Suji struggling and felt bad for bringing up such painful memories. She jumped up and pulled Suji up with her. "Come on" She held his hand and began pulling him off in a random direction, she noticed the curious look on his face. "Trust me..." She pulled him faster until they were both running through the trees. When they finally broke through the trees there were in a smaller clearing with a stream running through the middle of it. The moonlight shown directly on some rocks that seemed to be ruins of some sort. However as the brook though the trees they started some fire flies and suddenly the fire flies were buzzing in the air almost like a light show and the frogs were croaking as if singing to each other. The sight was breath taking. The flowers were huge and rabbits were running around the flowers and tall grass. "You have a lot of dark memories...I felt like I should help you find a brighter one to hold on to"
1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
Suji smiled and looked at her. "Like what?" He asked, actually finding himself enjoying this and excited to see what she had in mind.

"You are in a place called Yotsish." one of the scouts replied. another stepped forward a little, the other two staying back with the young man. "We would like you to come with us to our leader. The choice is entirely your of course." the other said.
"i'll come but if you try to hurt me i'll drown you." she threatens standing a little wobbly
1年以上前 KayKutie13 said…
Sasha smiled at him. "Wait here." Sasha disappeared and when she came back into the clearing she was on the opposite side riding a Rinidald. Sasha looked at Suji with a wicked smile and she was holding another on a leash. "This ones yours,now hop on!! As long as you don't spoke them, they won't attack. Hold on tight to the Horns, they are better than the leash I have" She pet the one she was riding. "They love being pet behind the ears."
 Sasha smiled at him. "Wait here." Sasha disappeared and when she came back into the clearing she was
1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
The scouts nodded in understanding. "it is not our intention to hurt you. Our leader simply wants to meet you. Now if you'll please come with us." The scout instructed. And the six of them headed back to the Renegade city.

Suji laughed out loud and then hopped onto the Rinidald. Even just getting on the beast was exhilarating, he couldn't wait until they were actually moving. "Where to now?" He asks Sasha.
Miki followed quietly her mind wandering back to school and other less important stuff.
1年以上前 BlackSparrow said…
Jake followed, he was nervous about meeting whoever their leader was. Would they be mean? Or cruel? Every once in a while he would look back at the other girl they found. She had looked like she hurt her head, and he knew those kind of injuries could be bad if not taken care of....or it could be nothing.
1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
Soon they were reaching the outer edges of the city, "We well have to blindfold you for this next part of the trip. As long as you do exactly as we say, you'll be fine." the scouts informed the new comers.
last edited 1年以上前
Miki's eyes grew narrow "i dont trust you. people" she says
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KayKutie13 said…
Sasha smiled "Follow me!" The took off both beasts running at full speed. The beasts jumped over rocks, streams, weaved in and out of trees while Sasha and Suji laughed the entire time. A trip that would have took hours by foot was done in lightning speed. They were at the Sea. the beasts slowed and walked the sand in the moonlight, their glowing strips lighting the area around Suji and Sasha. "How about this? This was a Major finishing spot for many years until pressures of the war got to high." Sasha looked at the moon then at the water. "Annnnndd.....watch" Soon Dolphin like creatures were leaping in and out of the water, "They are most active at night" was all Sasha said.
 Sasha smiled "Follow me!" The took off both beasts running at full speed. The beasts jumped over rock
1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
Suji watched them in awe. He had never been to the ocean, and it was a sight to behold. "It's beautiful." He said turning to Sasha. "Thank you, for doing this." he added. "I think for a while I had forgotten what having fun and just letting go felt like....but that ride! It was so much fun." he said smiling.

The scout turned his attention to the girl. "That is good. It means you might survive longer. You see, we blindfold you so if you are working with the Jianite or Unami, or decide to join them, you cannot tell them where our home is located. You can choose to stay here if you wish, one of us ell stay behind to make sure you don't follow. The choice is entirely yours." he responds.
miki sighs "even if i'm blind folded i can still hear and feel and if i hear something going wrong i will be ripping off the blind fold. "she says taking it and tying it around her eyes tightly
1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
The scout smiled. "see, it is not that bad." he says. Once the two newcomers have their blindfolds on the scouts lead them through the treacherous trails towards the city. They reached the city within an hour, everything was silent at first. Aisha saw her scouts coming back from their outing and then she saw the newcomers. She motions for them to remove the blindfolds. Garry and Minx were still beside her. "Very good, thank you." she says to her scouts. They bow slightly and then run off tot heir next duties. Once they are gone she turns to the the newcomers. "Hello. Welcome to my city. I am Aisha, the one in charge here. What are your names?" she asks them.
1年以上前 BlackSparrow said…
Jake looked around. The city and it's location were beautiful. When the woman, Aisha, asked for their names he turned towards her. "I am Jake." he says. He takes her in, and right away he can tell she looks like a fierce warrior, in fact most the people here seemed like fighter except for himself, the girl who came with him and the other two who seemed like they were from the same place as he was.
1年以上前 KayKutie13 said…
Sasha laughed at and smiled. "Your so welcome Suji, what else are friends for?" Sasha pet the Rinidald she was riding. "These are my favorite animals. Everyone thinks they are so deadly and that we need to harm them but I know the truth, we need to respect them." Sasha smiled at him and suddenly her beast moved into water and lightly drank some water Sasha giggled "They also have the ability to digest the salt in sea water.... Im glad your enjoying this, I am too."
Miki blinked in the light and looked at the person called Aisha. "i'm Miki." she says making eye contact and then looking around the place they were at.
1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
Suji found he couldn't take his eyes off of Sasha and had to make himself look down at his beast instead. "All animals need to be respected. I did not know so much about these ones though. Thank you, again. I wish we could just stay in this moment, it's so....carefree." he says to her.

Aisha smiles and looks at all four newcomers. "Well then Welcome, Garry, Minx, Miki, and Jake. Come, follow me. I well see to it that you get some food, and then we'll see about a place for you to stay tonight. When you all feel up to it, I'd like to hear about where you are from and how you got here." She said, turning to lead them to a building with a private dinning hall. It wasn't like people were staring or anything, her city was one filled with all kinds of differences and oddities. But she wanted the privacy to talk to them.
Miki follows looking at Jake 'he must be from the same place i am.' she thinks quietly to herself.
1年以上前 BlackSparrow said…
Jake follows behind everyone else. He was glad to be eating soon, he was hungry. But most of all he wanted to sleep. But this place was so new and strange, he doubted that would be happening.
Miki's finger's brushed her pocket and she quickly pulled out the mini ocarina her dad made her for her 6th birthday, she loved the video game legend of zelda and asked her dad to make one. she put it back in her pocket and dicided to try and play it later.