ランダム・ロールプレイ Renegades of Yotsish

fangfan7 posted on Dec 03, 2013 at 04:17AM
History
There is a huge earthquake, and then right after everyone mysteriously blacks out. When they wake up again they don’t remember anything that just happened and they go back to their usual lives. But there was a group of people who disappeared during the global black out. These people were transported to another realm. Why? Because they’re special, they are called Pawa. In this new world everything is wild and uninhabited and the Pawa are probably confused, perhaps frightened, or maybe even excited.
Anyway….This realm is called Yotsish. The inhabitants are two tribes at war: the Unami and the Jianite. The creatures of this world: pretty much anything, most of it dangerous and wanting to kill anything it sees, anything kind is rare to find. Then there are the few unlucky souls (Pawa) drug into Yotsish from Earth. The Pawa have some kind of ability and were called into Yotsish to choose a side in the war and help end the war, instead they join up with the the renegades a mixture of Unami and Jianite. Their goal is to either avoid the war or cause trouble, whatever happens to work for them.
((If this isn’t very clear, which is totally possible, just ask me and I’ll attempt to explain better))

Rules:
Be respectful of other role players
No killing other characters without permission
Romance of any kind is fine
swearing is fine, just don’t make it every other word
If your character has powers, don’t over power: No godmoding
Make sure your posts are readable (no text talk: wbu, jk, idk…you get the point)
You can have as many characters as you want
There can't be too many of each type of character, i don't want all renegades or all Pawas and so on.
Have fun!

Character Sheet:
Name:
What are you (Renegade, Unami, Jianite, Pawa-earthling, some creature that lives in Yotsish):
Power/ability:
Weapon (if any):
Bio (it would be nice, but not mandatory):
Appearance:
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
Characters:
Aisha and Suji: fangfan7
Sasha: KayKutie13
Garry and Minx: Time_Master
Flare: DragonAura15
Miki Thorn: heart-of_love
Jake: BlackSparrow

-Kind of what the main Renegade city looks like (I never said they weren't well off) -
 History There is a huge earthquake, and then right after everyone mysteriously blacks out. Whe
last edited on Dec 15, 2013 at 12:15AM

ランダム・ロールプレイ 752 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 752

1年以上前 heart-of_love said…
Miki swallows her 'chip' "I thinks it's strange but if were going to be her for a long time we gotta get use to it."
1年以上前 BlackSparrow said…
"Hmm, yes I suppose that is true." he says, Jake wondered when, if ever, they'd get to go home. He lays back on the ground and looks up at the sky. It was growing darker than it was earlier, yet it was still very warm. "Are you still wet? You're not cold are you?" he asks Miki sitting back up.
Miki giggles "no i'm fine thanks for asking though." She coudlnt help it but the way he said that made her laugh.
1年以上前 BlackSparrow said…
Jake blushed and laid back down on the ground. After a little bit of silence he said "Do you think we'll ever make it back? Or do you think we'll be here the rest of our lives?" he asks quietly. Here he knew he could use his powers openly, and it was beautiful here. But it was also strange and war ridden, not to say that back home wasn't.
Miki lays down next to him "i dont know....but if i'm stuck here...i'm glad i'm stuck here with you" She smiles
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 BlackSparrow said…
Jake smiles and then reaches for her hand, giving it a light squeeze. "I'm glad I'm stuck here with you too." he says. There was still light in the sky, but he could see a few stars starting to come out. He took a deep breath of the sweet air. "You know, of places we could be stuck, this one isn't all that bad." he says with a smile.
"Yea it isn't." Miki smiles back and squeeze's his hand back lightly.
1年以上前 BlackSparrow said…
Jake smiled again, not pulling his hand from hers. He was comfortable and relaxed at the moment and he tried not to think about when it had to end.
Miki closes her eyes and in moments sleeping silently next to Jake.it was so peaceful miki couldnt help but fall asleep, for the first time in a while she fell asleep with out trying to.
1年以上前 BlackSparrow said…
Jake smiled when he realized Miki was asleep and pulled her closer to him. He was glad she felt so comfortable around him.
1年以上前 KayKutie13 said…
Elgor nodded and took a seat by Suji. He sighed heavily, slouching in his chair "Looks like you should be alright Suji...whoever beat you up was really trying to do you in..."

Elric touched the hand Aisha had against her cheek and used his finger to wipe the tear that was about to fall. "You are mistaken.... People make legends of those who are great...of those who are some you should fear...of people who represent honor..." He brought her hand from her cheek up to his lips and brushed his lips against her fingers while his eyes slowly shut "Legend seems to hold true.... both you and your brother are very noble in your deeds.... you are both people to be feared....and you are both symbols of hope for the weak." He chuckled against the flesh of her fingers before slowly leading her hand back to her side and opening his eyes "I'd wear jewelry of someone bought it for me... Shall we continue?"
1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
His lips on her fingers sent a tingle through her hand and made her heart flutter a little. At his last comment she smiled and then said "Yes, let's." and she continued leading him through the market area, hating how he had just made her feel - vulnerable - but at the same time that could be good right? She pushed the thoughts away as she named the different places. Soon they were all the way through the market and she was making sure he got on the right path back to the cottage with his sister. Part way one of her men came to her and informed her of what had happened to Suji and that Elgor was with him. She sighed and then dismissed the man.
1年以上前 KayKutie13 said…
Elric shook his head "Sasha must not know yet.....otherwise should have your infirmary in flames...." He chuckled slightly before sighing "She loves Suji greatly...even as her big brother I don't have a say in the matter...When Sasha decides to do something...it comes from a great power inside of her...She would never just fall for a pretty face. I envy her, she is small and fragile but she would never let anyone see it, they way she took those beatings from our own father, the friend she once trusted, and our respected elders... all I could do was stop her bleeding and pop her shoulders back into place. I hate myself sometimes." It seemed as if he had almost forgotten Aisha was there when he suddenly stopped and looked down at her "You are a wonderful person...Do not let this war, do not let death...of whoever it may be... change that."

Elgor paused and then lightly tapped Suji's shoulder "Suji..my boy are you awake?"
1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
She laughed a little, though it was humorless. "Just wait until you get to know me a little better and then we'll see if you still think I'm wonderful." though she made a mental note of what he had said. "Your sister is a one of a kind Elric you are both lucky to have eachother and I'm sorry the people you had trusted betrayed you and her so quickly." she added after a moment. "Come on, I should make sure you don't get lost trying to find your way back." she said with a little smile.

Suji slowly opened his eyes. At first it felt like there were weights on them, and then when they were finally open everything was blurry and it took a minute for things to clear up. He groaned a little, his body still in pain though not as bad as before. He looked to the side and saw Elgor. "Sorry to have bothered you like this." he said weakly, closing his eyes, though he was not asleep, he was just waiting until it didn't feel like he was inside some kind of thick jello.
1年以上前 KayKutie13 said…
Elric smiled at her "That would be much appreciated, today was fun....you seem like you could use fun more often. Don't hesitate to come find me when you need me." He chuckled and began his walk with her again.

Elgor couldn't help but chuckle "You're not a bother Suji...." Elgor sighed "I know little about you but what I do know is you were orphaned at a young age, then saved from slavery by a man you call master, then sentenced to death by him.... You are a strong man Suji....You are not a bother to any of us..." Elgor let out a long breath "You're practically family to us now, don't be afraid to ask fro help. Family and honor are the most important things to an Unami."
1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
Aisha smiled. "I'll be sure to keep that in mind." she said, playfully nudging him as they continued their walk.

Suji smiled a little. "Glad to hear it. Now that I'm taken care of...what about Sasha? She keeps having headaches...and before she went to sleep her eyes were going yellow again. Why? Is that normal?" he asks Elgor, though he was having trouble speaking.
1年以上前 KayKutie13 said…
Elric's smile widened and he chuckled "Enough about me, more about you. What do you do for fun? Where is your husband? How do things work around here?"

Elgor sighed "Sasha is another case entirely...." He paused "Every best rider can connect with almost any animal but there is always an animal that it feels most natural with, one that represents you in a way, one that it seems you can almost take some of the characteristics of...Usually, not always but usually when a beat rider loses control the gravitate to acting and becoming the animal that they feel most natural with.... mine is a Paolu...I have there sense of organization, protectiveness, and courage. Sasha's...I have no idea what her's could be. Even if beast riders are related the animals they feel the strongest connection with can be entirely different. We call these animals beast riders feel most comfortable with as soul beast.....Do you have any idea what animal is Sasha's??"

((Paolu = our equivalent of a male lion))
 Elric's smile widened and he chuckled "Enough about me, もっと見る about you. What do あなた do for fun? Where
1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
((That's awesome))

Aisha laughed. "I don't have a lot of fun, so I don't know what I would do. I have no husband. And around here it's basically a trading system. You can grab whatever you want so long as you let the shop owner know what you're taking. Until we get everything settled you and your family can just take what you need. But ideally..." she tried to remember how she explained it before. "For example of you are a seamstress you can get anything you need because at some point you are going to make clothes for the person you are getting supplies from...I'm sorry does that make sense.". She wasnt really sure it did.

Suji thought about it a moment. "No, I don't have any idea. She's so powerful and independent, but she has times when it seems all she wants is to just not worry about anything. I'm sorry, I wish I knew." he said quietly.
1年以上前 KayKutie13 said…
Elric smiled "Yeah it makes sense, I understand." He thought for a moment "What do you think I could do here? Or would you rather me fight?" Elric really didn't mind which ever she chose but he was a swordsman.

Elgor thought for a moment. "Does she have a favorite animal? A favorite place to go? A safe place? A beast rider will prefer to be in places that are or are the equivalent to their soul animals natural grounds."
1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
Aisha thought a moment. "I can always use fighters, but I won't make any one fight who doesn't want to. You can fight if you want, if not we can look at what you can do and decide from there. Usually when I have newcomers we test them, but there hasn't been a lot of time for that recently."

Suji closed his eyes again. "we often would meet by the water, half the time that was coincidence..." he tried to remember. "There was one time she brought me to the ocean, I can't remember if she said it was one of her favorite places, but she liked it a lot and it was our back up meetin place for when we planned to run away." he said. He smiled remembering when she brought him there.
1年以上前 KayKutie13 said…
Elric smiled at her "You can test me all you want. However I was a top swordsman for the Unami tribe"

Elgor spoke to himself "The Ocean? Sasha never striked me as much of a water person...The ocean..that must be the old beach fishing grounds... so she is either an ocean animal...or some animal that frequently walks though that area..." He paused and looked up at Suji "That place is so far even from our closest Unami campsite, how did you guys make it there? Did you walk it?" he questioned He knew Sasha has incredible speed but even that trip could have took her two or three days.
1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
Aisha smiled again. "Well then, I'd you are an excellent swordsman you can fight with me, or train some of my newer fighters. It's up to you" she said

"No...no we didn't walk, we...we rode some kind of beast, I can't remember what it's called, just that it liked to be pet behind the ears and that your tribe considere it dangerous. She told me it wasn't if you were kind to it, that was before I knew she was a beast rider." he answered Elgor
1年以上前 KayKutie13 said…
Elric bowed slightly and spoke in a funny voice "I would be honored to fight by your side M'lady" He gave her a cheesy grin.

Elgor paused and thought to himself before speaking out loud. "An animal that fast... She told me you guys only met over night and would be back before day break...." His eyes went wide for a moment "You don't mean you rode Rinidalds do you?! They are the only animals that could cover that much space in that little amount of time!"
1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
Aisha giggled, and then covered her mouth. She never giggled. She moved her hands and smiled, then looked at him and pretended to curtsy. "And I would be honored to have you at my side." she said.

"Yes...that name sounds familiar." Suji says, looking over at Elgor. "Is that her...her soul animal?" he asks, not sure of he used the right name.
1年以上前 KayKutie13 said…
Elric chuckled "Long live the queen!" He shouted and hooked his arm with hers " A stroll through the park M'Lady? I promise to always protect you" He chuckled as he began walking with her.

Elgor paused "It would explain so much....Rinidalds are dangerous because of their unbelievable speed. Sasha is the fastest member of the Unami tribe, they are also solitary creatures that prefer to be on the edge away from large groups, hence why they live in the outer parts of the forest and as far out at the beach... Perhaps her eyes turning yellow is her body's way of trying to copy the glowing markings and eyes of the Rinidalds..... that would also explain you... When Rinidalds find a mate they mate for life."
1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
"A walk sound wonderful....my faithful guard." she added the last part teasingly. As she walked with him she stayed right next to him, enjoying the closeness and the warmth of his body, even though it was not a cold evening.

Suji smiled. "I'm glad it's for life....then she wouldn't have a problem if I want to marry her once things settle down?" he asks Elgor, he had been seriously considering it and even more so since Elric asked him. What Elgor had just told him explained a lot.
1年以上前 KayKutie13 said…
Elric smiled down at her and used their linked arms to tug her a bit closer to him "I'm glad your impression of me has lightened since our first meeting" HE chuckled as he though of how she looked ready to slit his throat the moment she laid eyes on him.

Elgor chuckled "I think she'd slit your throat if you didn't... we have a problem though.. Rinidalds are to fast to track and learn about... I do not know much about them... If Sasha is still connected to them there is no telling what she will do or how she will act...I do not know the Rinidalds mating season or anything about them really, she could become hostile or something."
1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
Aisha smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder. "I'm glad it has too." she said. "I'm glad I didn't kill you right off either." she said with laughter in her voice.

Suji sighed, his eyes still closed. "Maybe we'll be able to ask her about them or something when we're done here." he suggested, though he had a feeling he might be in the infirmary for a while.
1年以上前 KayKutie13 said…
Elric laughed and smiled at her "Thank you for this lovely tour, it really is amazing here"

Elgor chuckled "I don't think you are getting out of here anytime soon Suji"
1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
Aisha smiled. "Yeah it is." they walked in silence for a little bit. "Come on, I want to show you my favorite place here." she said grabbing his arm and quickly leading him away from the main part of the city to the woods. Once there she led him deeper and deeper until they reached an area with a large pool of water, a waterfall going into it. It was the perfect place to just relax and listen to the water or swim. Beautiful flowers grew up all around The pool.

"No, I'm probably not am I?" he sighed. "Sasha is going to kill me isn't she?" he said with a slight smile.
Miki scoots closer to Jake and sighs quietly.
1年以上前 KayKutie13 said…
Elric was shocked "Woah..this place is...it's beautiful" but her felt the word beautiful didn't describe it well enough "I would have never had guessed this was here."

Elgor chuckled "You know she will"
1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
Aisha smiled. "No one knows about it. My brother brought me here, it's been our secret since." she looked arond and then closed her eyes breathing in deep. "We can go back whenever you want." she said after a little bit.
1年以上前 BlackSparrow said…
Jake opened his eyes a little when he felt Miki scoot closer to see if she was awake. He hoped not, he was really comfortable at that moment.
1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
((Okay because I'm kind of stuck right now, Is everyone okay if I just move ahead a little ways? BlackSpareow and heart-of_love if you guys want to keep going with what you have now you can.))
1年以上前 BlackSparrow said…
{Sounds good. I'll see what heart-of_love wants to do when she's on again.}
1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
((I'm just going to go ahead and see if this died or not))

Suji was allowed to go back to he cottage a week and a half after he was sent into the infirmary, but he had to check in every so often, the healers were afraid not all the poison was out of his body. If he wasn't resting though, which it seemed he had to do a lot, he was working with his abilities or being with Sasha and Elgor.

Aisha had enjoyed the small break she had with Elric two weeks ago, but since then she had been busy getting a plan set or training new recruits or getting things set with the soldiers she already had. Simply put it was less than a week from when the Jianite and Unami were supposed to clash and she was so bent on achieving what she wanted that she didn't even seem human at times.
1年以上前 KayKutie13 said…
Sasha had spent a great deal of time with Suji and her brother until she began having incidents. She had been found sneaking around the yard at night and randomly snapping at people. She had been found curled up sleeping under the table even. Elgor never reported the incidents to Aisha for fear of what she would do to Sasha. Elgor blamed it on Sasha's connection with the Rinidals. She was taking on attributes of their personalities. From what Sasha had told them about the time she had spent around Rinidals was that they were solitary creatures unless with their family and they enjoyed being outside, by water, they normally do not attack if not provoked but will jump at anything if they feel it is a threat to their mate.

Elric hasn't seen much of Aisha. He was trying to watch over Sasha and keep her from doing anything crazy, he feared she would just vanish one day off to find their soul animals as beast riders often did when they lose control. Elric had much anger built up for fear of losing his sister.
1年以上前 fangfan7 said…
Suji was worried about Sasha, though Elgor had been able to get a hold of Aisha and tell her what was going on, he wondered if the other woman had really even heard them.
He was walking in the backyard today – his wounds finally healing like they were supposed to – he was looking at the different plants that grew there, though most of his thoughts were on Sasha.

Aisha sat at a table in an office like room assigned to her by her advisers. She was angry, and lack of sleep didn't help. She sat with her feet propped up, taping her knife on the table, examining the prisoner in front of her. He had been a friend, and now she was finding out he and two others were spies for whoever paid most. He would not tell her who the other two were, and she didn't have time for this. "Keep looking for the other two, if you don't find them before I have to leave, come to me again, wherever I am with this man." she ordered, getting up and angrily leaving the room. The damned bastard had caused many lives and she wanted him dead, in the very least out of the way. To clear her head she decided to go to some of he public garden areas, they were usually peaceful and a good place to think.
((i'm ok with anything))
Miki sighs quiietly
1年以上前 BlackSparrow said…
Jake woke up again, not really realizing he had fallen asleep. He looked over at Miki who was still sleeping. He gently shook her awake. "Miki? Miki wake up." he said gently. "C'mon we should be heading back." he said, the sky was dark and he hoped they could get back alright.
((i got grounded so i cant be on much))
Miki groans and sits up her hair slightly messed "wha.." She looks up at the sky and sighs "great it's such a nice night..why cant we stay here?" She asked smiling.
1年以上前 BlackSparrow said…
{Okay}

Jake smiles, and hugs he a little to him. "Yeah, I guess we can stay here." he says. He can tell he is tired and just staying there would work for him.
Miki smiles "thanks" She faces him blushing and kisses him softly on the lips.
1年以上前 BlackSparrow said…
Jake is surprised at first but then he shifts so he can better kiss her back.
Miki slowly wraps her arms around his neck and a soft sigh escapes her lips.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 BlackSparrow said…
He smiles into the kiss. He hadn't expected something like this, but he certainly didn't object. He decided as long as he was with her he could stay here, he didn't mind not going home.
Miki pulls back. "sorry." she whispers.
1年以上前 BlackSparrow said…
He keeps his eyes closed a moment longer and then slowly opens them to look at her. "Don't be." he says quietly.
"ok i wont." she smiles quietly bringing there lips together once more.