ランダム・ロールプレイ The Wicked and the Weak

aNinnyMouse posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 05:40AM
Angels, Demons and Humans all have coexisted in this world, as physical manifestations, mortal and feeling creatures. When they die, their soul becomes lost in the spirit world, a universe within a universe, containing remnants of all that has ended physically in the many worlds that exist within this universe.

Two worlds have already ended and it is this realm that still holds strong, yet it is torn by war, such is the way of most worlds. For years demons and angels have battled, their reasons varying from power to religion. The angels have deemed the powers of the demons impure and degrading to the spirit world, while the demons simply seem content to battle, be it for survival, power, or their destructive nature but bloodlust is common among all living beings.

The humans, however, never being quite as in tune to the spirit world, the source of the strange powers both the angels and demons have, were stuck in between. For years they were enslaved by the demons, before the angels stepped in and banished the demons to the Barren grounds where there is scarce any food, the land is infertile, and there is nothing to be seen but bare white flat land, layered with snow and ice; A frozen purgatory.

Now the humans live in harmony with the angels, as the demons struggle for their sruvival. But how long will this last? How long before the demons retaliate? And are humans in a true alliance with the angels? Or is this a different kind of enslavement...

Edit: I believe there should be room for more than just three races here. Like elves werewolves, and the like but I mostly put thought into those main three and was very eager to start. Hopefully, we can develop more within the rp.

((Okay, I know I wasn't very good at setting this one up so, ask me any questions you have and I will explain the best I can. There is no set time period for this. So it can be modern, futuristic, medieval, etc... I may not be able to be on as much because I have other things to tend to. Sex is perfectly fine as long as the entire rp doesn't center around it.. it has to have at least a little bit of everything in it to keep it going. You don't have to post your profile, just have your character in mind and enjoy! Thanks!))
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 05:09AM

ランダム・ロールプレイ 2232 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 2232

1年以上前 demon_wolf said…
"Where's my beautiful niece? I have something for her." He said holding up the paper bag.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
(alright, Daniel Hunter Entis then)

"In her room, modifying toys as usual." She told him.

1年以上前 Xarptic_Sojack said…
(I'm rather fond of Drake.)

Fallax made the decision to move. He needed food. He was weak and wouldn't hold up well in a fight without his demon form. That, and he missed his family. The demon picked himself up and started making his way to Izzy's house, arriving 10 minutes later. He would have been longer had he kept out of the alleyways and merged with the others. He knocked on the door, leaning against the frame shakily. He was lightheaded and tired, completely exhausted with so little stamina it was pitiful. But he patiently awaited her answer.
1年以上前 demon_wolf said…
Ricky smiled lightly. "Of course she is." He said heading into the direction of the girl's room.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
(then you should have said that lol. Drake Hunter Entis.)

Izzy's eyes darted to the door then back to her brother, not knowing who else it could be and fearing the worst.
The demon knocked again, harder this time. "Dammit...open the fuck up," he grumbled lowly and weakly.
1年以上前 demon_wolf said…
Ricky held the bag out to her. "Hold this. Ill answer it."
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
Annabelle frowned at the toys. She could tell her mother wasn't that impressed. She would have to try harder this time.

Gio looked over his soldiers. "There is a war going on... as you all know, and with war comes casualities. Today is the day you all shall prove your devotion to your queen. Prove that even through fear you are willing to risk life and limb for what we stand for.... I want you all to look at the soldier who stands next to you." ((Fucking speeches I hate them.))
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Izzy nodded and took the bag, waiting a few feet away for him to see who it was.

(I thought you were going to bed Nin?)

Zoey did as Gio directed, though she found it ridiculous.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
((Okay... okay NOW I am...))
1年以上前 demon_wolf said…
Ricky stopped at the door and looked through the hole. "Its the kids father." He said. "Let him in?"
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Izzy's eyes widened with shock, "Yes! Absolutely! Let him in!"
1年以上前 demon_wolf said…
"Hoping you'd say not to." Ricky said, but did as his sister wanting. He opened the door for Fallax, unbolting with quick easy moves. "Hurry in." He said to Fallax.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
((Eeee one more post. It's addictive.)) Annabelle heard some sounds coming from the main room. She stepped out to see what it was and saw her uncle. But it was the image in the doorway that sent her running into the main room.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
(lmao I know right?)

As soon as Fallax was through the door, Izzy had handed the bag back to Ricky and threw her arms around Fallax's neck, not yet noticing that Annabelle was aware of what was going on.
1年以上前 Nathan-Croak said…
((Jesus.. I'm gone for an hour and some much stuff happened -___- and I'm too lazy to read it all ))

Garland soared above the clouds.

Finnick stood in line at attention.
The demon fell to his knees, exhausted. "Hey," he said with a weak smile. "Been a while, eh?"
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
(lol, the vast majority of it is irrelevant to you anyway.)
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Izzy knelt beside him, arms still around his neck, "You have no idea how worried I've been," She said, tears rolling down her cheeks.
He placed his hands on her back and hugged her gently. "Me too..." He then turned to face Ricky. "Hey Rick. How've ya been?"
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
(let's wait for Michelle now, since she had Annabelle run into the room and all.

oh and who's controlling Drake? Am I? Is X? Is Ninny?)
1年以上前 Nathan-Croak said…
((Glad to know everyone has forgotten me.. lol ))
(Ninny is...)
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
(Your character's are in a completely different place. A place in which we need Ninny to respond when she's back. We haven't forgotten you lol, we're just not near your charries at the moment. Well, one of mine is, but like i said, waiting on Ninny)
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
(@x/ Just making sure. I didn't know if she wanted to take oven when he wasn't an infant anymore or what.)
1年以上前 Nathan-Croak said…
((It's cool, I don't even know what going on anyway))
(Yupperz. She getz deh babehz, we get the adults XD)
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
(I'll find the posts that are relevant and paste them together for ya Nate.
and okay X)
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
aNinnyMouse said:
Gio steppd before his soldiers and looked at all of them. He called the forth to stand in line.

Nevermore_ said:
Zoey stood patiently in the line of Gio's soldiers. Being the shortest in the bunch she hovered a couple feet off the ground so as not to be constantly looking upward at everyone.

aNinnyMouse said:
Gio looked over his soldiers. "There is a war going on... as you all know, and with war comes casualities. Today is the day you all shall prove your devotion to your queen. Prove that even through fear you are willing to risk life and limb for what we stand for.... I want you all to look at the soldier who stands next to you."

Nevermore_ said:
Zoey did as Gio directed, though she found it ridiculous.

((and now we're waiting on ninny to reply with Gio again))
(Which we're not going to get til the morning. However, you can post to Fallax, SB)
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
(I told you, I'm waiting on her cause she had Annabelle run into the room. Plus your last post with him was directed more toward Whinny's character anyway.

And i'm going to sleep now. Night ^_^)
(*sigh* alright. Night.)
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
((I want to at least control Drake as an adult)) Annabelle stared silently at her father. He seemed so strange in this state. It made her feel alienated.

Drake discovered that he could poop and pee at the very same time and this amused and frightened him.

"These people are your family. Your brother. Your sister. Your friend. As of today everyone you know outside of this group will mean nothing to you. As long as we work together, under one purpose, we will survive. Now, we fly for the queen." He turned and opened his wings, waiting for them to follow suite.
1年以上前 Nathan-Croak said…
Finnick sighed and gazed off into the space and clouds beyond Gio.He stretched his wings and arms out and waited for command.
1年以上前 demon_wolf said…
"Ricky." He corrected. "Well from the looks of it I've been better off than you."
(Drake IS yours lol baby AND adult lol)

Fallax chuckled a little. "Yeah...I'd say..." He turned and saw Annabelle. "Hey, sweetie," he greeted with a soft smile.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Izzy turned when he said that to see her daughter standing there. She reached an arm out to her, " come here honey."
The demon planted a soft his on his wife's cheek. "She's beautiful."
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Izzy smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder, "I know. Wait til you see the baby."
He looked down at the mention of his son. He remembered the day the angels came to his door. He had just learned of her conception, a mere two weeks into pregnancy, when they had kicked the door open and forced him to flee. Fallax swallowed. "I can't wait," he said lowly when a surge of weakness overcame him and he blacked out.
1年以上前 wolfmaster3000 said…
( before I jump in , can I get a summary of what's going on ? )
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
((First go here: link. Then I will catch you up))
( you put me on the same page XD :P )
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
(( Cunts! 7! Page 7! link blarg))
( I did read it I was following the conversation, instead of going balistic, I exained my pervouis charcters and you guys are right the reason why i'm so OP is because of the magic I give my peeps so instead this charcter is a sort of test subject he's a charcter that has enhanced pyschail strength and mass with no Magic power what so ever. however in replace of no magic he has a high enduerance and high stamina so he doesn't tire easily. he can use his "Magic Aura" into focus points such as his fists or around his body so he can increase the force of his pyschical means. )
(Still waitin on ya to post Ninny)
1年以上前 Nathan-Croak said…
((As am I))
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
((Bear with me, you guys. And I was cussing myself out for sending the wrong link.))) Annabelle took jumped, startled by the demon's collapsing. She stood back and simply looked at him, not quite sure what would happen next. She fet she needed to do something... anything... But she was so small, and she knew very little at the moment. It frustrated her.

Drake was getting to be very uncomfortable in his soiled state. He started to cry.

Gio raised his hand to the the gatekeepers and watched as the giant golden gates opened to the sky. He ran forward and leaped with his wings flapping, disappearing into the blue.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
((Yeah as long as he is evely matched with fallax er.. when fallax is healthy, I mean.))
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"it's okay, daddy's just tired alright?" Izzy said, going over to Annabelle and giving her a hug. "Ricky, will you please go and get Drake? I hear him crying."

Zoey flew off after Gio with the rest of his followers.