ランダム・ロールプレイ Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

ランダム・ロールプレイ 3629 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 3629

1年以上前 Axel1313 said…
Name: Obsidian
Race:unknown
Abilities: A very skilled magic user and good with any sword like weapon. He prefers his delicate saber like blade over any other.

Personality: He appears as a warm and inviting host, but it is only a facade. He true nature is insane, cruel, two faced and controlling creep. He is also quite flamboyant, loving to go over the top in almost everything he does. He calls his imprisoned ones his 'dolls' and his favorites are those he cannot 'break'. Normaly calm and seemingly understanding if angered enough he will lose it completely.

Background: Obsidian has ruled this castle fo many years. He claims that this duty was givin to him by his god, whom he worships undyingly. He is the only one who knows all of the ways out.
 Name: Obsidian Age: unknown, look 26ish Race:unknown Abilities: A very skilled magic user and good wi
MOARdesu commented…
finger lickin good 1年以上前
1年以上前 YugiohFanatic1 said…
Can I be like his right hand girl? And like a love story bloom from that?

I love that song btw. It's amazing.
1年以上前 Axel1313 said…
sure!
Yay.

Name: Emerald von Bock
Race: Vampire
Personality: On the outside she is nice,caring,and loving.But on the inside,she's sadistic,masochistic,insane,twisted,you get the point.

Background: Will be put out during the story.

Other: Pice below.She feeds on blood,yes,but that's not the only thing that satisfies her hunger.Pain,suffering,and depression feeds her as well.

link

She has green eyes and taller and bigger bust because she's older.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 bloodyjam said…
Name: Amelia De Rouge

Race: mage's apprentice

Personality: inexperienced with other people who use magic, has a tendency to forgive deviancies, can't stand someone who believes their way is the only way, childish at times

Background: she ran away from her home, which was full of people who followed every single rule there was was for people with magic, and found herself on the door step of a Mage. This Mage took her in out of pity. She was sent off to test her survival skills in a forest, but when she woke up, she was welcomed by workers of the hotel California

Extra: is carrying 3 magic books for reference in her shoulder bag
1年以上前 Indecipherable said…
Ooo, this sounds interesting :)

name : Infinity Fraiz

race : "prophet" or human that sees the unrelated future

Personality : tries to be polite, hates misinformed people, enjoys puzzles/riddles, usually goes deep into thought and forgets to respond to other's questions or statements, usually has useless facts that no one finds interesting

Background : when Infinity had turned 17, she began randomly spewing out predictions of the future. She was soon put into a mental institute, where after being in there for 2 years, her parents signed for a lobotomy. She had enough and escaped from the building. drifting to sleep while hiding under a think tree in a dense forest beside a road, she awoke to find herself in the Hotel California.

Extra: when she goes into "prophet" mode, her pupils dilate and a different voice is spoken with her own voice. She cannot control her predictions and they rarely have anything to do with her current situations.
Is wearing a white button up shirt with a white tank top underneath and white pants. Has no shoes.
1年以上前 shadowcon99 said…
Can I be his best friend/confidante/loyal executioner?
1年以上前 Axel1313 said…
perfectly okay with me! Now should we start this or wait for more people?
Start it.I'm excited.
1年以上前 Axel1313 said…
(okay! ^w^)

I awoke at roughly 2 or 3 in the morning my neck was cramped. I had fallen asleep in my chair yet again, terrible habit of mine. Everything in the room was dark and quiet accept for a warm light comming from cracked door. I got up rubbed my eyes and stumbled through the dark to investigate.
Emerald sat in a lit room.She was carving something from an object that was concealed by her hunched over body.He hair was in a loose ponytail,some of her hair falling to her cheeks.Her shirt ended right before her waist and her skirt flowed over her thighs.`
1年以上前 shadowcon99 said…
I'll put up a profile tomorrow.
1年以上前 Axel1313 said…
I opened the door and saw Emerald at work with something, but couldn''t tell what exactly becausr it was hidden.
"You're up awfully early."
Emerald immediately stopped,then straightened her form.She slowly turned her head and looked at him."Do you not remember what I am?"
1年以上前 Axel1313 said…
"Of course I do, but that doesn't mean that you need to be up and about at this time." I attempted to see what she was up to from across the room."So what ARE you up to anyways?"
Her eyes went wide and she rushed to him,pushing him out of her room and closing the door."Nothing,"she said in an eerie whisper."So.Why are YOU up this early?"
1年以上前 bloodyjam said…
Amelia : I opened her eyes to a dark, seemingly empty, room. Sitting up and trying to adjust my vision to the darkness, I saw shadows of objects I couldn't be sure of. I lifted my right pant leg up to check the watch I hide on my ankle to see the time as 2:43am. 'why am I up so early...not in the forest anymore?' I thought to myself as I felt around for my bag with the magic books. The materiel of my bag's shoulder strap came between my fingers and I quickly pulled it to my chest. "is anyone here?" I asked, only to be greeted by my own echo.
1年以上前 Axel1313 said…
"Pushy much? I just fell asleep in my chair again and happened to wake at this time....." I looked over my shoulder at another door behind me sensing a presence in that direction. "Seems we have another guest. I believe a proper greeting is in order. Take care now hun, and don't stay locked in your room all day." I teleported myself into another dark room. "Hello?"
I only looked at him,then when he was gone I went back into my room,closed the door,and went back to carving at the object.My room was more than unusual.Body parts were nailed to the wall,bones and skulls were strewn throughout the room.There was blood splatter everywhere,and my desk had many candles on it,some papers,and many books of horror.In the middle was a skull that was staring at me that I used as a home for my most favorite pet snake.I also had a few terrariums full of spiders and snakes.How I loved them.I continued carving and carving.
1年以上前 shadowcon99 said…
Name: Xadonus
Race: Demon
Abilities: He has a silver tongue which means he can convince you to do anything, with a little work, and he is extremely skilled with knives.
occupation: Butler for the Castle but in truth he is Obsidian's executioner.

Personality: He appears as a very loyal and trustworthy person to all who he meets. Obsidian, his best friend, is the only one who knows that he is truly cruel and is amazing at what he does; killing.

background: I'll explain throughout the story

description: picture and he does have the tail
 Name: Xadonus Age: Unknown Race: Demon Abilities: He has a silver tongue which means he can convince
1年以上前 bloodyjam said…
I jumped when I heard a sudden greeting. I looked around the room, soon seeing a young man standing in the room with me. "oh, hello... Um, where are we?" taking a step towards the stranger with what looked like coal black hair, I didn't sense any danger, then again, I've never been good with instincts.
1年以上前 shadowcon99 said…
I Knocked on Emerald's door. "Emerald we have a new guest Obsidian may need you after his greeting."
1年以上前 Axel1313 said…
"You're in the Hotel California. I am the host of this place." I gazed around the dark room." This isn't a very pleasant place for a first impression now is it? Follow me, I will take you somewhere more comfortable." I bowed politely and opened the door behind me.
I growled and turned my head a bit to look at the door with an evil,insane eye.I then appeared behind Xadonus,fully dressed in my employee attire that Obsidian ordered me to wear.I had on a bright smile and was completely fixed to look normal and like a true co-host."Oh certainly.I can't wait to see our new guest."
1年以上前 shadowcon99 said…
I used my tail and touched Emerald's cheek. "Shame I don't get to see you like this all the time." I disappeared and began to prep the dining hall for our new guest.
"Hmph....You could only wish.....Obsidian is the one for me....."I sighed,then went to find Obsidian.
1年以上前 bloodyjam said…
"Hotel California?" I walked through the door the man opened. "how did I get here?"
1年以上前 Axel1313 said…
"Oh there are many ways to get here my dear.." I closed the door behind her."but only a few to get out." I said under my breath.
1年以上前 shadowcon99 said…
I stepped out of the shadows and into the hallway next to Obsidian then bowed and extended my arm pointing down the hall. "This way please. Dinner is ready."
1年以上前 bloodyjam said…
"dinner? Um, I'm not sure if I can stay here. I'm supposed to be back to my m-.... father by tomorrow" I continued walking with the strangers dressed in uniforms. "plus it's almost 3 in the morning...." I directed towards the second person who showed up.
1年以上前 Axel1313 said…
"Don't worry. We've had geusts much earlier than this before haven't we?" I chuckled."Besides, wouldn't you rather rest here and then be on your way?"
1年以上前 shadowcon99 said…
I touched the girl's shoulder and started to use my silver tongue. "My dear it is much later than 3 you have slept almost the whole day. I dare say that it is 8 in the evening. so please join us for dinner would you?"
I found Obsidian and smiled when I saw his face.I was pale.Paler than usual.As if starved,which I was."Hello,madam.Welcome.I hope you enjoy our beautiful hotel."

(I'm also making her a maid as a side job.)
1年以上前 bloodyjam said…
"oh... Really? All day? And I guess I could stay here then..." I said looking at them. I didn't feel like myself, but they seem so nice!
1年以上前 shadowcon99 said…
"Very well if you would follow me to the dinner table." I walked past her and caught up with Obsidian. "You're welcome." I whispered.
1年以上前 Axel1313 said…
"I was doing perfectly fine." I whispered back, then joyfully shouted "You'll absolutly love it here! We have the greatest staff in the universe!" Grining I put my arms around Emerald and Xadonus.
1年以上前 shadowcon99 said…
We arrived at the dinner hall and a multitude of servants flowed out of the kitchen all of their shadows were connected to mine. "If you'd have a seat all of your needs will be taken care of."
I smiled at Obsidian.Once the girl was in there,I then left the dining hall,slightly stumbling a bit.
1年以上前 bloodyjam said…
"thank you." I said, pulling out a chair and sitting down. "but I have to ask, how much would this all cost?" I asked glancing back, through the many servants.
1年以上前 Axel1313 said…
"For a poor lost soul like you? Nothing at all." I sat down on the opposite side."So why don't you tell me a little about yourself darling? I like to know my geusts."
last edited 1年以上前
"Food....I need....energy...."I stumbled a bit and walked along the walls.
1年以上前 bloodyjam said…
"oh...well....what kind of things would you like to know?" I started feeling uneasy,. 'Shouldn't this host be with other guests?' I began thinking as I waited for the response.
1年以上前 shadowcon99 said…
I sent the servants out the they laid out all the food and poured drinks then vanished back to the kitchen. "If you'll excuse me I have other things to attend to." I walked past Emerald and tossed her a special bottle. "You look thirsty my dear."
I caught the bottle and looked at it curiously."What is this?"
1年以上前 Axel1313 said…
"Anything you feel like telling me.That's all." I delicately pick up a glass of wine and sipped from it.
1年以上前 shadowcon99 said…
"I believe you know what it is."
"Pain?Suffering?"I got excited about the thought of it being liquefied and in this bottle.
1年以上前 bloodyjam said…
I picked at my food slightly. "ok. " I thought for a moment, trying to think of something that wouldn't give away something about magic. "I live in Canada with my..um...step father but I'm originally from France of the 'Tomlinson' family." I quickly put some of the food into my mouth, thinking it was bad of me to mention the family name. 'what am I thinking? There's no way this guy would know that's a wizard name.' I smiled, the food tasted delectable!
1年以上前 Axel1313 said…
I smiled at her reaction to the food,"Ah,France, quite a lovely place no?C'est tres magnifique. But,uh,Canada. What brings you down this far?"

(good night everyone.)
1年以上前 bloodyjam said…
"'this far'? I was still in Canada before I fell asleep..." I clutched my bag, thinking about making a mad dash out of this hotel.