名言・格言 What Is Your お気に入り Quote From Anything????

teamsalvatore98 posted on Apr 19, 2010 at 10:32PM
mine is"fuzzy fuzzy cute cute"

名言・格言 19 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 life_rehab said…
wink
right now???

"Never focus on the problem! See what no one else sees. See what everyone chooses not to see... out of fear, conformity or laziness. See the whole world anew each day!"

from Patch Adams, one of my favourite films:)
1年以上前 Summer_Star said…
"If you hate me I love you too it's not my fault I'm better than you"
1年以上前 yourgidoc said…
don't run back of success, work hard success run back of you.

link
1年以上前 lolibarbie said…
Hmm. What day? Well today mine is:
How is it so easy to sing somethig rather than speak it? Why is it so easy? Are we just more familiar with tunes? The human race just finds something easier than to speak: To sing.
1年以上前 ryans_love said…
"To love another person is to see the face of God"

Les Miserables
1年以上前 mimialliwell said…
heart
"Passion... it lies in all of us. Sleeping, waiting, and though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl. It speaks to us, guides us... passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?...
...Passion is the source of our finest moments; the joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief. ...
...It hurts sometimes more that we can bear. Of we could live without passion, maybe we would know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank... without passion, we'd be truly dead." - Angelus, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
1年以上前 Lunalovely said…
Happyness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light
1年以上前 IAmHungerGames said…
Fact, bears eat beets, bears,beets, Battles Star Galactica
1年以上前 mimialliwell said…
If love is just a game, how come it isn't fun?
If love is just a game, how come I've never won?
1年以上前 POPclogger216 said…
Either "Never underestimate the power of your own stupidity" from one of my friends, "Oh, look... there's smoke..." again, from friend," I found the entire experience spiritually exhilerating", or " what's next, a purple zebra... with POLKA-DOTS.. THAT ARE YELLOW?!" Me, because of my nickname, 'Jordino, the Mexican Pepperoni'.
1年以上前 teamsalvatore98 said…
Lunalove- Harry Potter. Nice.
1年以上前 screwdaworld said…
''fuck what you heard; recognize what you see.''
1年以上前 Hades223 said…
"You can't change the past, only learn from it." Who said it? Me.
1年以上前 POPclogger216 said…
"- I do not want to be folded anywhere; for there, where I am folded, I am a lie." Sam Roth, Shiver.

"A word is just that: a word. It is you memories that hide meanings within them, and that verbal capsule will hold them, until they are next remembered." Me.
1年以上前 stellie said…
crying
"Remember, boy, God gave us the greatest gift of all. Not love, health, or beauty, not even life. But choice. God's greatest gift is choice."- Spud by John van de Ruit
1年以上前 JosephineSilver said…
Holy freaking cow in a box! Fate, Jennifer Lynn Barnes
1年以上前 dragonsmemory said…
"When have any of our plans actually worked? We plan, we get there, all hell breaks loose."
1年以上前 SomethingDreamy said…
angelic
"She avoided saying the words 'I love you' Because she knew once you said those words, the other person had the power" Sadly, i don't remember from which story i read it,i just remember loving it.
teamsalvatore98 commented…
Wow, that's good. (: 1年以上前
1年以上前 teamsalvatore98 said…
"Life itself is a frightening image for every human being......being strong in life isn't easy." -Miroku (InuYasha)

"That's enough! I don't want to hear it. I'm sick of you and everyone else telling me to run. I'm not running! Not without you! I won't leave you behind!" -InuYasha (InuYasha)

"Monsters are real. Ghosts are real, too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." -Stephen King

"Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day saying 'I'll try again tomorrow.'" -Not sure who said it. (:

"I'm not one or the other. Not really a demon, not really a human. I'm not either, that's all. There was no place for me, so I had to make one for myself. And then I realized, I had a place, but I was the only one in it. I didn't know any other way to live." -InuYasha (InuYasha)

"That's right. Our weakness is that we're stupid." -Yurippe Nakamura (Angel Beats!)

"We have no choice but to accept the one and only life we're given, no matter how cruel and heartless it may be." -Yurippe Nakamura (Angel Beats!)

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls." -Otonashi Yuzuru (Angel Beats!)

"I'll marry you! No matter what kind of sickness you have! Even if you can't walk or stand, or even when you can't have kids! I'll still marry you! No matter how or where I meet you, I'll fall in love with you. If I can meet you again, against the 6 billion to 1 odds, and even if your body can't move, I'll marry you." -Hinata Hideki to Yui-nyan (Angel Beats!)