Psych Season 2 Cliffhanger

Phoenix315 posted on Feb 18, 2008 at 11:11PM
*Spoiler* So now that season 2 is over we have a nice cliffhanger to keep us thinking about until the summer, why is Shawn's mom back? To be honest i have no real ideas at this point but i was wondering if anyone else did. And if you don't, you just mention any ideas or thoughts about what you think/hope is to come in season three, it can be about anything.

Psych 3 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 krazykray said…
I'm hoping for Shawn and Juliet to get together. But I think that goes for almost anyone. I hope they come together or at least something happens with them by the end of season 3!!
1年以上前 Phoenix315 said…
i totally agree although it seems that there is quite a few people who don't want to see them together until the series finale b/c they think it will just ruin it (according to my reads on the usa's psych's message boards). I personally want atleast some sort of shules moments but i guess i could wait a bit longer for them to get together but i want it a bit before the finale.
1年以上前 Councilman said…
Shawns Mom coming back is not going to be good news in the end. She will be in several episodes and little cues will pop up making him wonder what's going on. Remember we don't know why she left only that she did. I think she's coming back to spend some time with Henry and Shawn before she dies. Shawn will figure it out and have to tell Henry who never stopped loving her and didn't understand why she left in the first place. This will all take most of the season and will finally bring Shawn and Jules together, at least for a time.