Psych One, Maybe Two, Ways Out

Councilman posted on Sep 18, 2010 at 10:00AM
I have neglected this sight for a while but I am back and I have seen this better than Average episode that ends with Jules kissing and stunning Shawn big time.

Now we are going to have to wait what she does next. We know that Shawn has loved her for a while and she was interested in him from the first day they met in the dinner because she turned back to look at him when she was leaving and that's always a give away.

In Chuck Sarah and Chuck are an item now and it works for them now it's going to be up to the writers to keep the spontaneity alive with Jules and Shawn.

For your viewing pleasure:link
 I have neglected this sight for a while but I am back and I have seen this better than Average episo

Psych 2 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Waitforit13 said…
smile
Howdy Councilman! I haven't been here for a looonnngg time either. Glad to see you. How do you think the Shawn/Jules relationship will develop? How will Declan be taken out and how long will Declan/Jules last in your opinion? I'll write a possible episode maybe sometime. Love to see you write a possible "future" episode resolving the love triangle.
1年以上前 Waitforit13 said…
big smile
Loved this last episode,but was very disapointed in the whole Lassiter "Stay in the van" line. It gave the whole thing away. I remeber thinking "What is going on, that is totally wierd for him to say.." I would have been far more believable to have C. Thomas Howards' character say You two stay put, have Lassiter about to sit back down, look to O'Hara and say "Screw this!", then bolt with O'Hara doing the typical "Carlton!" and throw up her hands... Now hard would that have been to write? I can't belive the writer even WROTE that in the script...and no one said anything either and they left that? It took an A+ episode and made it a B for me..