Psych Shawn Takes a Shot in the Dark

Councilman posted on Oct 23, 2009 at 08:40AM
This was without any doubt the best episode so far. No stupid childish nonsense,or dumb ass jokes, lots of action and we almost got to see Jules telling Shawn she loves him. And the cherry on top of all of that was Lassiter saying nice shot detective to Shawn. It's been since the pilot that Shawn got a chance to use his shooting talents.
 This was without any doubt the best episode so far. No stupid childish nonsense,or dumb 尻, お尻 jokes, lo

Psych 8 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Councilman said…
smirk
There is one thing I left out that bothered me about this episode, Henry wasn't carrying his own gun. In California and every State I know of former police officers without any convictions are automatically issued conceal carry permits to protect against retribution from bad guys they put away.
Just a thought.
1年以上前 BondJBond said…
cool
C-Man My friend, I wish you'd post something controversial so I could disagree with and argue with you over it. But once again you're as Shawn might say spot on. I like a little humor subtle and clever as you have said before and they have shown they can do it when they apply themselves. I liked this because it showed some action and as you said Jules came real close to spilling the beans on her love for Shawn. I looked ahead and there is going to be a problem come up between Abigail and Shawn so we have to wait to see where that leads.
I have a feeling that the first time Shawn and Jules kiss there will be cheers going up all over from fans of the show.
1年以上前 criminalminds15 said…
big smile
I completely agree with you, this was the best episode of Psych by miles! It was hilarious, clever and over all brilliant! How can they expect us to wait until January after an explosive episode like that?! I watched this on the internet and I was told I was laughing loudly and frequently, almost uncontrolably! The weird thing, I was really controlling myself! Regardless, back to my original point, this episode was amazing!!!
1年以上前 bobbidev59 said…
smile
A shot in the dark was by far the best episode of the series! We need more like it.
1年以上前 PsychFanatic said…
BY FAR the Best Psych Episode in the History of Psych and lets all Admit it. Main Character are SO much more Hot when they are in Danger. and Shawn (James Roday) Is already hot and that just made him downright SEXY xD. Either way Awesome Episode for the fall Finale! Can't stop watching that Episode lol!
juliet2022 commented…
i agree on tht with u 1年以上前
1年以上前 Councilman said…
smirk
The only Sexy People on this show to me are Jules and the occasional guest star like Abigail. Now she was a babe. Jules has a lot of bad hair days.
 The only Sexy People on this 表示する to me are Jules and the occasional guest 星, つ星 like Abigail. Now she
juliet2022 commented…
wrong the sexiest ppl were shawn and juliet 1年以上前
1年以上前 greenpanda0 said…
a fantastic view of a side of shawn we have yes seen still holds as one of my top episode :D
1年以上前 Angels18 said…
big smile
Yes, I love that episode. I thought the same thing, best episode by far! XD <3