Psych Extradition: British Columbia/Season Opener

Councilman posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 09:27AM
I have been waiting a very long time to see what they come up with for the new season and here's what I saw. The writing is still lacking something, Gus is still always negative 90% of the time, Shawn out on about 15 pounds heavier, Lassiters new Hairdo makes him look like he's undergoing chemo treatments, and Jules looks better than ever.
On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give this one a 4. I liked the story line and the acting is always good but they have to work with what they are given and the writers are not allowing the characters to go and develope at all.
I still like the the show I would just like to see something new so don't yell at me. Just look around and you'll see that I am a major fan.
 I have been waiting a very long time to see what they come up with for the new season and here's what

Psych 6 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Chuckster said…
Obviously Psych is not my favorite show, but it is my 2nd favorite and I have to say I was going to go off on you for what you said C-man. But then I got to thinking about it Dude, and you're right I was disappointed in this show. It wasn't bad but it was sure not as good as An Evening With Mr. Yang or a lot of others. I kind of wish they had seen the episode you wrote about the real Mr. Yang. That would be very different and Gus could be positive for sure in that one. Besides it would allow Shawn to grow up some and also the whole love thing between him and Jules could end up with a hookup.
last edited 1年以上前
 Obviously Psych is not my お気に入り show, but it is my 2nd お気に入り and I have to say I was going to g
1年以上前 HillaryC said…
I disagree completely with the scoring of 4 out of 10. I would for sure give it at least a 5 almost. Is 4.9 possible. I have to admit I do like the actor who plays Gus but they made him as moody as you can get sometimes. All the acting was as usual great and Cary Elwes was his usual charming self.
I do wonder not only about Lassiters hair but what the hell were they thinking when they made Jules look look she just I don't know what. OMG that was awful even if she just got out of bed after a night in the gutter barfing.
Or was that me looking in the mirror?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 DalekSec said…
I agree with you completely. Gus was such a Negative Nellie, and why? Because Shawn tricked him into a romantic getaway? Maxed out his credit card? Got him arrested? Pfft.

And you're right, there was no character development. Nothing at all dealing with Shawn and Juliet's relationship (if you don't count the last five minutes). Ridiculous. They could at least throw us a hookup - how's that for development?
1年以上前 BondJBond said…
I think Gus has been negative in almost every episode even when he has no reason to be. In this one he has a reason but not about everything.
Some day Shawn needs to grow up at least a tiny little bit. But then he did tell the waitress in the pilot. "Oh I'm never growing up Ma'am".
I thought for sure Shawn was going to at least kiss Jules on the bridge. It's not like he's engaged to Abigail and you can date more than one person at a time if there is no firm commitment at play.
 I think Gus has been negative in almost every episode even when he has no reason to be. In this one h
1年以上前 AthenaV said…
No way. Once Psych goes down the Shawn and Juliet actually hookup road, there's no turning back. We'll be stuck with Grey's Anatomy romantic drama instead of the quirky comedy we're all so fond of. Gus is the counter to Shawn's excess and silliness. He puts up with so much crap in every episode, I love when he finally gets a chance for revenge. Like when he physically pushed Shawn out of the carriage, or how about the Camp Tikihama episode!
1年以上前 BondJBond said…
You're partially right there Athena Shawn is still acting like and empty headed child and worse a great deal of the time. In An Evening with Mr. Yang most of what the writers had Shawn do was really stupid and they even had Gus doing it like the really exceptionally stupid Michael Jackson dance and the who wants pancakes thing. I don't think the writers know anything about real people in real life and think C-man has said so too. The writing has got one being silly and stupid the other being pissed off all the time and usually for nothing.
All writers on all shows wreck the shows when they allow relationships to grow and it's all about lack of life experiences.
Shawn and Jules could do just fine if they would do what was writers were very smart.