Psych Gus gets a Girl....

housediva posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 01:04AM
Taking a page from Councilman's submission, how would it go down if Gus got a girl? Wouls Shawn be jealous? What if "girl-time" started cutting into Psych time?
save

Psych 4 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Councilman said…
Interesting thought. Gus as we have seen is book smart but that's about it. His personality tells me he would most likely end up being led around by the nose. Not a bad thing for a relationship but bad for Shawn. But then I think Gus's negative attitude hurts more than helps anyway sometimes. Trouble is that in trying to figure what would happen next is we are at the mercy of the writers who can at an time just up and change direction without warning.
1年以上前 yaz said…
Isnt there.....yes, there is an episode where we meet aan old flame of Gus'...a wife? Cancun? something. need to research.
1年以上前 Councilman said…
Her name was Mira. I think that episode was called "The Trouble with Mira". I also think Mira was in love with love more than Gus. She married him in a few days and was going to marry the next guy Jon,in a very short time as well.
1年以上前 Councilman said…
After watching "Six Feet Under the Sea" & "She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not", I have to wonder where the writers are going with Gus's character. In the past he's run screaming like girl from crime scenes, and now he acts like there is something wrong with him over this Sea Lion.
When he has a date with a pretty girl he can't stand for her to touch him? I'm not going to say it yet. But I don't like where this is going.
last edited 1年以上前