Private Practice season 2 episode 10 "Worlds Apart"

vballah posted on Dec 18, 2008 at 04:15PM
ok, so i just saw this episode and i was like whoa!

1: whats up Kevins ass? I mean really, he cant blame Addison for not being from his "world" i mean, she took a risk with him by staying with him after her brother tried to spook him off! He's such a dumb ass for leaving her...but im glad...he really wasnt in her league and they had no chemistry.

2: Piolet kills me! i still have hope for Paddison to work out...cause i think they look great together and have chemistry, but i rather see meg with pete than violet! i mean, geez! pete and violet??? really?? c'mon! lol...

private practice rocks!

Private Practice 2 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 GA-19 said…
1. I know what your talking about, why did Kevin turn mean all of a sudden. I actually like them together! Some might hate it but i like it. But then again, this is giving me hope for Maddison to happen again X) during the crossover episode.

2. OMG i actually like Pete and Violet, cause i hated that resident friend that he was doing.
1年以上前 sammij said…
Can someone PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE post this episode on something other than Supernova??!!! I live in South Korea and supernova isn't available! Sob, sob, I've been dying to see this episode....!

Love ya!!
sammij