プリンス・ジャクソン OMG r PPb really going to a public school this year?

thereal_PYT posted on Aug 13, 2010 at 12:13AM
idk if anyone of u know about this but i heard that they r going to a public school this year, and idk if this is real or a rumor.. :S but i read on paris's fromspring someone asked her if it was true and she said 'yeah and im very nervous about how kids will treat me! :S'
plz comment but dont be rude! u.u

プリンス・ジャクソン 16 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 SashaPrince4ver said…
*Tries not to be rude*
They DONT have internet accounts because its LOCKED! Genevieve had said so herself, and plus she lives in the house along with them. So that person you saw on Formspring is a poser.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 PrinceJluv said…
Why don't you ask "Paris" since you're "Friends" with her. And they'd NEVER in a million years go to PUBLIC school
1年以上前 SashaPrince4ver said…
^ikr Jamie!
1年以上前 paloma97ppb said…
You said you were "BFF'S" with "paris" on my space .
1年以上前 UmOkayThen said…
I'm bff's with Janice on Earth.
1年以上前 xoxo_crystal97 said…
Yea! My mom and Janet are BFFs and Paris are BFFs and she's setting me up on a date with Prince! -.-
1年以上前 TomboyWriter said…
Yea right lol and they should go to my school in Colorado
1年以上前 diamondp223 said…
They'd Probably Go To A Public School
We Dont Know That Gawsh
1年以上前 lovepink said…
i doubt that they'll be going to public school. they're probably going to private school. and that formspring is fake because even genvieve has said that blanket prince and paris do NOT have any sort of internet account because its blocked from their computer.
1年以上前 thereal_PYT said…
haha ok i tried to apologize and be nice, as i told u guys:

1.- IF I WASNT SURE THAT IM TALKING TO REAL P. OR WHATEVER U WANNA CALL IT, I REALLY WOULDNT BE INSISTING OK? U CAN SAY WHATEVER U WANT U WILL ALWAYS BE IGNORANT DUMBASSES(: & THATS NOT MY PROBLEM.

2.- I NEVER SAID I WAS 'BFFs' WITH PARIS OK U WITCHES!? LEARN 2 READ(maybe it'd help u in the future;)

3.- I WAS JUST ASKING IF ANYBODY OF U KNOW ABOUT IT, CANT U JUST ANSWER A 'YES' OR 'NO I DIDNT KNOW THAT..' FUUUCK PPL U IMMEDIATELY START TO FIGHT! :O .

ANYWAYS JUST LETTING U KNOW. ^^'
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 howyadoin said…
We're the dumbasses? You're the one believing the POSER.
1年以上前 thereal_PYT said…
not a poser (:
1年以上前 PrinceBro said…
angry
THEY DON'T GO TO A PUBLIC SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 PrinceBro said…
angry
I HATE SOUTH PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
1年以上前 nandi12341 said…
lol i hate south park too they made fun of blanket and pretended to be him and ma friend dad was like rofling about it the whole car ride and i felt like knocking some sense into him
1年以上前 nandi12341 said…
@xoxo_crystal97 girl thats funny the way u said it