高慢と偏見 OMG is Colin Firth not the sexiest thing あなた have ever seen

Jillywinkles posted on Jun 22, 2008 at 08:56PM
haha time for some CF gushing...I just watched the first disc of the BBC mini again...he is so brilliant in that first proposal scene! Of course, it's only sexy because you know what he's thinking and that Lizzy's actually wrong. Ahh, I adore him.

On the subject of Colin Firth, has anyone else seen him in Nanny McPhee (sp?)? The movie as a whole disappointed me a bit, but there's this marvelous scene at the end where the little kid asks him "Do you love her?" and he goes, ". . .Yes." AAAH the way he says it is so amazing!

高慢と偏見 11 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 kateliness2 said…
I actually prefer Matthew. Heresy, I know ;)

Not that I don't adore Colin. He's GORGEOUS!
1年以上前 Jillywinkles said…
Mmmm I love matthew too. The way he blinks...ahhh and "I love...love...love you!" *squeal*
1年以上前 kateliness2 said…
I love that scene!
1年以上前 Char-latte said…
I prefer Colin...Though, Matthew isn't too bad, I must say. *giggles*

But Colin is brilliant. And adorable. And sexy. Have you guys seen Mamma Mia yet? He is sooo different in that movie compared to P&P...
1年以上前 Jillywinkles said…
Noooo, I really want to! I keep seeing ads for it at the top of the screen on this site, haha.
1年以上前 Orinoco said…
Colin Firth is the best Darcy ever! and yes he is super HOT!
1年以上前 chaos-melly said…
As Mr Darcy most deffinately! ^^
1年以上前 pandp4eva said…
I prefer matthew, but here both amazing and its hard to choose!

1年以上前 anaksunamoon said…
I love matthew, as mr. darcy more!!!
he's got such an energy, that colin hasn't( of course he is sexy, but not in this movie)...IMHO
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Chandlerfan said…
I definitely prefer Colin over Matthew, not only as Mr Darcy but with everything!
Colin Firth = Best Darcy EVER!
He's also way hotter than Matthew IMO! =D
1年以上前 becca85 said…
Colin Firth is the BEST Darcy ever!! (echoing Chandlerfan's words)