プリティ・リトル・ライアーズ who's A

orifab9979 posted on Jul 19, 2012 at 12:12AM
Jena hated alison for blinding her. But i dont understand why Ian hates Allison and wants to help jena please comment and explain that to me

プリティ・リトル・ライアーズ 3 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 iknowall said…
Ian hated Alison because she had some deep stuff on him and if it was exposed to other people she could take Him down along with Jenna and who else was on the tape
1年以上前 iknowall said…
I just spotted a new question of yours , I could tell you who a is but it might ruin it for you
1年以上前 iknowall said…
-a is Allison dilaurentis I know this for a fact as I read the books, you might be thinking that the books and thermograms are different however there is some proof of the real Ali being -a. My first point is that Allison had a twin sister who was suffering depression and illness, she was sent to a illness centre to help her recover. When Ali came to visit she swapped with Ali and stole her life , when alis twin got to their house she found the real Alison's diary which beheld all the secrets of Allison. Her twin dumped Alison's real friends and became friends with 4 new girls called spencer, aria , Hannah And Emily . She did this so that Alison's real friends would not find out she was a fake, after a while the real Allison escaped and kidnapped her twin from Spencer's barn in the back garden, she took her and buried her alive for pay back of stealing her life. When mona got arrested Allison took the diary and became the new and real a
. If you don't believe me then think it through with this extra information, in one episode when Ali told. Little boy a story about the twins o. Halloween when one killed the other she was referring to her life with her twin sister and there is the proof please like and become a fan for more information