パワーパフガールズ BLOSSOM×DEXTER WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CANY1 posted on Oct 11, 2010 at 01:33AM
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE MAKE BLOSSOM×DEXTER I THINK BLOSSOM×BRICK IS BETTER THEY BELONG TOGETHER BUT 1 THINK I DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT IT ANYWAY BUT WHEN I WATCH THOSE VIDEOS I EXPLODE THEY CAN'T LOVE EACH OTHER MAYBE THEY CAN BE FRIENDS BUT NOT BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND l CAN'T STAND IT 0_o I JUST WANNA JUMP A CLIFF

パワーパフガールズ 37 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 TDIlover226 said…
smile
Dexter and Blossom are considered a couple in Bleedman's Powerpuff Girls doujinshi, because of that, a lot of people like Blossom and Dexter as a couple. Just try respect their opinions, and I'm sure that they will respect yours :)
1年以上前 boomerloverfan said…
Bleedman is just a comic. Plus Comics aren't real but BlossomXBrick Friggin FOREVER! BxB FTW!
1年以上前 CANY1 said…
meh
MAYBE I SHOULD GO EASY ON DEXTER
1年以上前 CANY1 said…
crying
SORRY DEXTER×BLOSSOM FANS
1年以上前 suzyisbrute said…
sad
(okay plz try not to swear!)
I myself am a huge dexter and blossom fan I used to like blossomXbrick but then I saw some basic facts

the good points for the blossom and brick fans

Blossom and Brick kissed
They look kinda cute together

but also I have to make a realistic point

Dexter and blossom fan good points

Brick is not the smartest
HE TRIED TO KILL BLOSSOM!
Dexter and Blossom are interesting
Dexter is smart and so is blossom

sorry I had more dexter points then brick points but I couldn't think of any more!

what I say is "Hey who ever wins her heart wins it so we will wait and see!
1年以上前 CANY1 said…
crying
SORRY NEXT TIME I WON'T SWEAR
1年以上前 CANY1 said…
worried
IN THE PPGD DEXTER AND BLOSSOM ARE A COUPLE WHICH KINDA MAKES ME MAD BUT I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO BE UPSET SO I WILL BE NICE FOR NOW ON NO SWEARS NO NOTHING JUST NICE THINGS I WAS MAD WHEN I WROTE THIS SINCE I HAD A FIGHT WITH MY SISTER I GOT SO MAD I WROTE THIS TO TAKE MY ANGER ON I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN WRONG CHOICE SORRY DEXTER×BLOSSOM FANS I'M SO SORRY NEXT I BE CAREFUL WHEN I WRITE ABOUT SOMETHING I PROMISE
1年以上前 boomerloverfan said…
True
1年以上前 dex3fan475966 said…
For me, I like both couples. so I don't judge either.
1年以上前 CANY1 said…
meh
I KINDA AGREE
1年以上前 CANY1 said…
wink
I'M GONNA MAKE A ANOTHER BUT NICER
mischievous
truth be told, the reason I like both, DexterXBlossom, though good, is at the same time stupid and funny! and BrickXBlossom, Its sort of a love hate thing, both have good and bad points, and truth be told she may just like neither of them! who knows.
1年以上前 CANY1 said…
mischievous
I DON'T KNOW HOPE SHE PICKS BRICK
I hope she picks.......... I dunno.
1年以上前 CANY1 said…
.......PICK ONE
1年以上前 askura said…
don't forget, both Dexter and Brick are misogynists....so they wouldn't be interested in Blossom ANYWAY...especially Brick, he's said himself that his reason for being is to -kill- Blossom...
1年以上前 CANY1 said…
mischievous
........ BUT STILL I THINK BRICK
true..................... I never thought of that, plus Dexter would always be busy trying to get rid of Mandark and Deedee, so in a way Dexter in him self is evil.
1年以上前 CANY1 said…
...... OKAY
1年以上前 askura said…
Dexter himself isn't really evil, just selfish beyond belief. He does good things for bad reasons. >>
1年以上前 ppgcowgirl said…
Well actually, Blossom and Brick are sort of related. Mojo was Professors pet(son), and the ppg are professors duaghers. Soooo, mojo and ppg are sorta brother sisters. And rrb are mojos sons. So, in a way ppg are the rrbs aunts. I know its messed up but true. In a way rrb x ppnkg doesn't really work
either, cuz it's obvious professor and opressor are brothers if not twins, but I don't have proof for that.
1年以上前 CANY1 said…
0_0 OMG LIKE GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!! THEIR DATEING AND THEIR FAMILY STRANGE
1年以上前 ppgcowgirl said…
I know! I didn't know they were dating though! What episode?! It's kinda ironic Craig Mccrackin created the characters, made them related, then had them date, and probably didn't realize it.
1年以上前 CANY1 said…
i wish their weren't related
1年以上前 askura said…
he never had them date. Uh, actually, dating is the furthest thing from their minds.

And Professor Utonium and Opressor Plutonium are the same person, just in different universes. >>
1年以上前 ppgcowgirl said…
I wish they weren't related too. They would be a good match, but cuz they're aunts
and nephews, I don't like or support the couples. And I suppose Professor and
opressor are kind of the same, but they still different minds, so I still think they're
related.
1年以上前 askura said…
They're not related. They're the same person. The Powerpunk universe IS the Powerpuff universe, but different. It's parallel. It would be literally impossible for them to be brothers or something >>
1年以上前 ppgcowgirl said…
Ok, I get it. I guess they can't be related, but, they're not the same people either. If the they were the ppg wouldve known about them.
1年以上前 CANY1 said…
NO THEIR ARE RELATED
1年以上前 ppgcowgirl said…
I guess both make sence. They look alike and they're dads could be brothers yet they're from different dimensions. Idk I like both! :)
1年以上前 CANY1 said…
CONFUSEING @_@
Ok, let me explain this....The powerpunk girls.......are the powerpuff girls.....FROM A PARALELL DIMENSION! ONE WHERE THE POWERPUFF GIRLS ARE EVIL! And are named the powerpunks because THERE PROFFESOR IS EVIL! It's not that hard to understand.
1年以上前 ppgcowgirl said…
So they're opposites kinda. Some people see them as cousins, but they're actually opposites!
1年以上前 CANY1 said…
OMG! what is townville gonna too
mischievous
I dunno, go on with their lives since th powerpunks are'nt living in townsville, the live in Villestown remember?
1年以上前 CANY1 said…
yea i do
1年以上前 SONADOW1235 said…
big smile
I'M CANY1 SISTER =D