ポケモン Pokemon rp anyone?

pokefreak26 posted on Jul 24, 2015 at 09:33PM
Anyone up for a pokemon rp? Whoever joins can pick the region.

Name:

Appearance:

Fears:

Starter Pokemon:

Brief History:

Romance is fine, but please don't make it extreme. You can play as a gym leader, elite four member, trainer, etc. Just list your starter, we'll build the team as we go. (Your starter doesn't actually have to be a starter pokemon)

ポケモン 54 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 54

1年以上前 pokefreak26 said…
Name: Amethyst

Appearance: Medium length light brown hair, sky blue button up, black shorts, silver chain bracelet on left arm, light ish skin, white tennis shoes, low cut blue socks

Fears: Spider resembling pokemon, the dark, and certain social situations

Starter Pokemon: ( will decided after region is chosen )

Brief History: Mom died of cancer when she was young, and dad fell to the ways of the world. Older brother practically raised her after his journey was over. Always had a pet Growlithe, so favorite type is fire. Is a trainer who loves cute but deadly pokemon, and wants to become the pokemon champion. Will not travel alone. Is very smart and kind.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 pokefreak26 said…
Anybody?
1年以上前 TAIKAMODO said…
(I'll join! Because why the heck not. As for the region, i shall cast my vote for Unova!)

Anyone up for a pokemon rp? Whoever joins can pick the region.

Name: Leo

Appearance: Short, spiky blue hair that protrudes in random directions, blue colored eyes, a fair skin tone, and stands at about 5"8'. He's dressed in a blue hoodie that he keeps half way zipped up over a white t shirt, blue jeans, white ankle socks, and white high top sneakers.

Fears: The only thing he fears is his older sister.

Starter Pokemon: Oshawott(if Unova, basically the water type of any region.)

Brief History: To Be revealed within Rp.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 pokefreak26 said…
hey im back sorry!
1年以上前 pokefreak26 said…
My starter will be tepig. Would you like to start?
1年以上前 TAIKAMODO said…
('Kay.)

"Oshawott, get back here!" Leo exclaimed in irritation, chasing after the water type otter Pokémon. They were currently in the middle of Nuvema Town, causing quite the ruckus, especially considering that the small little town rarely had too many people, and even when ot dis, it wasn't nearly as loud as it was now, with the dynamic duo running amok. "Did you hear me? I said fet back bace here!" His water type companion mere turned around while still running, sticking out it's tongue, before speeding up and leaving Leo in the dust. "Why you little....grrrr!" He suddenly seemed to catch a second wind, speeding up to where he had nearly caught up with the water type, much to Oshawott's terror.

"Just wait until i catch you! You're gonna be sorry!"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 pokefreak26 said…
(sorry i was out)

Amethyst stared as a young oshawott raced down the side of the road. Unfortunately, she wasn't paying any attention to the trainer, who smacked into her knocking them both down.
1年以上前 pokefreak26 said…
"I am so sorry!" She exclaimed and stared apologetically
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(Hmm, I have a new character I need to develop, and the best way to do so is by roleplaying!)
Name: Chione Celestan

Appearance: Picture. (Note: If the weather is hot, the coat is removed.)

Fears: Heights, the dark, things she can't fight.

Starter Pokemon: Snorunt

Brief History: To be revealed!
last edited 1年以上前
 (Hmm, I have a new character I need to develop, and the best way to do so is によって roleplaying!) Name:
1年以上前 pokefreak26 said…
( Awesome thanks for joining! )
( Do you want to restart since Taikamodo isnt here? )
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(I'm so sorry for not replying earlier, my internet has been really bad today... Anyway, sure! Let's restart.)
Snorunt let out a huge yawn as his trainer remained stationary, ice blue eyes not leaving the water. Finally, her attention drifted from the waves to her Pokemon.
"Are you sleepy, Glacier?" asked Chione. The Pokemon shook its head as a reply and pointed at the water, hoping that his trainer would understand. As expected, she did. "I know, fishing is boring. But there are rumors that here, in the lake near Nuvema Town, hides the most beautiful Pokemon of all." her eyes quickly turned to her rod, which had started shaking. With a gasp, she got up and started pulling, Glacier taking a battle stance next to her.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 pokefreak26 said…
Suddenly, a nearby trainer and a very excited tepig run past on the nearby trail. Then, the trainer trips and falls, causing the water pokemon to retreat. The trainer stays glued to the ground, too embarrassed to move.
1年以上前 pokefreak26 said…
( Character appearance advised )
 ( Character appearance advised )
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(On it! Also, we're going to the beach today, so I will probably be back on in 7 hours or so...)
Chione's eyes widened as the trainer fell behind her, causing her to let go of the rod. She watched it sink into the water and sighed.
"A shame, a real shame." she muttered, Glacier also looking disappointed. Then, Chione turned to the trainer and walked up to her. "Are you alright?"
1年以上前 pokefreak26 said…
(Alright we can continue in a few hours, but I'll respond just so I don't forget)
Amethyst stood up and brushed her self off, not daring to look into the trainer's eyes. " Um, I'm really sorry about that,' She started,' Is there any way you think that I could make it up to you? I know rods are expensive." Tepig knew that Amethyst had done something wrong, and shrunk behind her feet.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Nojida said…
Chione smiled and shook her head. "Don't worry about the rod." she assured airily, before looking back at the water. "I would, however, appreciate it if you helped me find what I am looking for."
1年以上前 pokefreak26 said…
Amethyst finally looked Chione in the eye. " I'd be happy to help in any way I can!" she said, " What are you looking for?" her eyes swirled with curiosity.
1年以上前 Nojida said…
"I have heard rumors that a very rare Pokemon is living here," Chione started, brightening up a bit. "It is said to be the most beautiful Pokemon in the world, and I think its name is Milotic."
1年以上前 pokefreak26 said…
"Milotic?" She asked. Her heart started hammering just at the sound of the name.
1年以上前 Nojida said…
"Yes," nodded Chione, sounding somewhat excited. "I was planning to catch it with the rod, but it seems like that didn't work out." she giggled slightly.
1年以上前 pokefreak26 said…
" My apologies. I can be a bit....clumsy." She scratched her head and giggled.
1年以上前 Nojida said…
"It is alright," Chione assured. Her eyes turned to the water again. "So, would you like to help us find Milotic?"
1年以上前 pokefreak26 said…
Amethyst picked up the tepig and held it in her arms. " Mud and I are all for it!" she exclaimed.
1年以上前 Nojida said…
Chione giggled at her enthusiasm. "Alright. As long as your Tepig is fine with being near water, that is," she added, looking at Tepig. (Oh, by the way, should the Pokemon be able to talk to each other?)
1年以上前 pokefreak26 said…
"As long as Mud and I are together, we can withstand anything!" she stood up pridefully and Mud snorted happily.
(Yeah they should be able to talk to each other)
1年以上前 Nojida said…
"Okay then," Chione snickered, before looking back at the lake. "Do you have any Pokemon that can use Dive?"
(Alright! Talking Pokemon make everything funnier. X3)
1年以上前 pokefreak26 said…
"Well.....I kinda just started, and the only pokemon I have are tepig and woobat" Amethyst answered.
1年以上前 Nojida said…
"Hmm, that is a problem," Chione muttered silently, thinking. "I have left most of my Pokemon back at the...back at home, so the only Pokemon I have is Glacier," she looked down at Glacier, who simply sighed and walked to the lake. "Hm?" hummed Chione, watching him. The Pokemon gestured for them to follow it.
1年以上前 pokefreak26 said…
"Does it want us to follow it?"
1年以上前 Nojida said…
"I suppose," Chione replied, looking thoughtful. After a second, she snapped her fingers. "I think Glacier wants to simply search for Milotic by walking around the lake!"
"Yes!" Glacier said, in Pokemon language, nodding.
1年以上前 pokefreak26 said…
"Alright, but won't it be scared of us?"
1年以上前 Nojida said…
"Oh, you're right," Chione realized, and turned to Glacier. "What should we do?"
"This!" Glacier replied, hiding behind a tree that was near the lake.
1年以上前 pokefreak26 said…
"We're going to hide and wait for it to come out?"
1年以上前 pokefreak26 said…
"Like a stake-out!"
1年以上前 Nojida said…
"Yes!" Chione agreed, before pausing. "What does a stake-out mean?" she asked, tilting her head lightly.
1年以上前 pokefreak26 said…
"A stake-out, is when you hide in a way that people don't suspect you in order to obtain information. It is usually done by cops who are trying to figure a case out." Amethyst said, sounding proud of her knowledge.
1年以上前 Nojida said…
"Oh, now I see," Chione said, looking slightly thoughtful. "Yes, I suppose we could call it that. Let's do a stake-out!" she quickly walked over to Glacier, who had already started searching.
1年以上前 pokefreak26 said…
"I've been wondering,"said Amethyst,"Is that pokemon from around here?"
1年以上前 Nojida said…
"From around here?" Chione echoed, looking back at her. "What do you mean?"
1年以上前 pokefreak26 said…
"I mean I've never heard about it, but I'm not from here either" she explained.
1年以上前 pokefreak26 said…
"I'm from a different region" she said quietly, like it was secret information.
1年以上前 Nojida said…
"Oh, I see," said Chione, and tilted her head a bit. "I think Milotic is from Hoenn... I am not sure why it would be in a place like this, to say the truth." she looked back at Amethyst. "Why do you ask?"
1年以上前 pokefreak26 said…
"Because I believe that snorunt is as well. If you don't mind Chione, are you from Hoenn?" she asked.
1年以上前 pokefreak26 said…
"You see, I'm from Sinnoh, so I did know about Milotic, but I didn't want to show that. It sure is odd that a Milotic would show up here..." she added.
1年以上前 Nojida said…
Chione shook her head, "No, I am from Castelia city. Glacier was a gift from my parents." she replied. "You mentioned you are from a different region, right? Which one would it be?"
1年以上前 pokefreak26 said…
"I'm from Sinnoh," she said smiling,"Sorry for jumping to conclusions. But then, how do you know about milotic?"
1年以上前 Nojida said…
"Because it is said to be the most beautiful Pokemon in the world," Chione replied. "A lot of people know about it."
1年以上前 pokefreak26 said…
"Hmm. Alright then.,she said,"Well then, it should be fun trying to find one!"
1年以上前 pokefreak26 said…
(I gotta go I'll be back in probably like 4-5 hours)
1年以上前 pokefreak26 said…
(Hey I'm back)