ポケモン Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The path to life and death! PMD RP

alexischaos2004 posted on Nov 11, 2014 at 06:47PM
In this roleplay, you take place in Kalos as a Pokemon, not any ordinary Pokemon, you can talk! Explore dungeons, make new friends, and even form a rescue team!

Plot: Fennekin arrives in Kalos, and he has never been here before. He says he is a human, but then he transformed into a Pokemon! Fennekin needs help to live the life of a Pokemon, and maybe even form a rescue team with a Pokemon!

Guess who is Fennekin?

I am! Here is his form!

Fennekin

Male

Level 5

Has amnesia of who he truly is, and cannot remember anything, even the time when he transformed into a Pokemon!

Rescue teams:
Team Element: Leader-Fokko (Fennekin) Members: Gras (Chespin), Fro (Froakie)

In this roleplay, あなた take place in Kalos as a Pokemon, not any ordinary Pokemon, あなた can talk! Explo
last edited on Nov 11, 2014 at 08:06PM

ポケモン 59 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 59

1年以上前 piplupfan1 said…
Chespin is mime
Pokemon Chespin
Girl
Level 6
1年以上前 alexischaos2004 said…
Bump
1年以上前 wildwolfheart18 said…
((do we have to play chespin or froakie?..and this is of of pokemon mystery dungeon or something like that XD))
1年以上前 piplupfan1 said…
Should we wait someone to be Froake?
(You don't have to be one of the starters c: and Chespin, accepted)
((i'll play froakie))

froakie
girl
lv 6
1年以上前 piplupfan1 said…
(I thought you had to be a one of those pokemon but I'm still going with chespin cause she's awesome)
1年以上前 piplupfan1 said…
Who Start's?
(Alright then c:)

"...Where.... Where am I...?" Fennekin mumbled, slowly getting up on his paws. He had arrived in someplace he never knew about. All he knew was that he was a human being, but he never realized he transformed into a Fennekin. Fennekin paced his head around the area, unsure of what to do here. "I need directions....!" He said nervously, still looking around the area without a single clue of what to do.
1年以上前 piplupfan1 said…
Here Fennekin a Chestpin (Nick name Gras) said "there better be Berry's here
Then a taillow came and took all Gras's Berry's " Wait" Gras said and fell of the tree "och"
last edited 1年以上前
Froakie (nickname Fro) seen fennekin and walked to him "hello you look lost"
1年以上前 piplupfan1 said…
Then there was a loud cry "WHA" cryed Gras
Fennekin turned his head to see a Froakie, he widened his eyes at it. "I am lost.... I've never been here before...." He told the Froakie, with a quiet tone. Fennekin flicked his ears, his tail straight down.
Fro smiled, then jumped when she heard the cry "come with me ok?".she turned and headed towards the cry.
Fennekin obliged, following the Froakie without any hesitation. He looked around the area, observing everything around him and all of the types of Pokemon that lived here. He needed to start getting used to this place.
1年以上前 piplupfan1 said…
Gras said "What am I going to do I am going to have no good what am I going to do"
Fro sighed "gras calm down"she looked to fennekin "so do you have a nickname?" she smiled.
1年以上前 piplupfan1 said…
Gras looked at Fennekin and said "flare would be cool"
Fennekin looked confused, trying to remember his name. "My name? My name is...." He hesitated, trying to remember his name. "My name is Fokko." Fennekin responded, with an accepting nod. Fokko was his name.

(Fokko is Fennekin in Japanese)
1年以上前 piplupfan1 said…
"Flare would be better" Gras said
Fro smiled " i like it!..and come on be nice gras" fro giggled
1年以上前 piplupfan1 said…
"Sorry" Gras said "But you wouldn't be in a good mood if all your food was stolen"
"So...ummm.... What are your na-" Fokko was going to ask for their names, but he was suddenly interuppted by the sound of weeping.

A Slurpuff ran over to the three Pokemon, crying. "I need help! My friend Swirlix is trapped inside of Glittering Cave and every time I go in there to rescue her, Pokemon attack me!" She sobbed.
last edited 1年以上前
"WHAT YOUR FOOD WAS STOLEN!"fro looked at her wide eyed.."great...just great"
1年以上前 piplupfan1 said…
Gras said "Year why do you think I was crying"
Fokko turned to the two "Hey. Should we help her?" He asked the two, pointing to the Pokemon who was crying and requesting for help.
1年以上前 piplupfan1 said…
"I need help but sure and how do you know if it is a girl did you look at its" Gras said
last edited 1年以上前
Time skip blah blah blah. They got to Glittering Cave

Fokko saw the entrance to the second floor already, and entered in. He padded down to the second floor, and saw PokeCoins. He picked up 24 PokeCoins. "Let's go." He ordered, leading Fro and Gras to find the next entrance to the 3rd floor, where they would find Swirlix.
1年以上前 piplupfan1 said…
Gras picked up an 2 Oran Berry's and 11 poke and defeated a tallow "this is fun" She said
Fokko smiled "Maybe we should come here to do jobs like this as a rescue team more often." He suggested, finding the entrance to the 3rd floor and going down to the last floor. He saw Swirlix, and ran over to her . "Hey, we came here to rescue you. Slurpuff told us about it,and we decided to help her." Fokko smiled at Swirlix.

Timeskip, they brought Swirlix back to Slurpuff.

"Thank you so much! This is my token of thanks!" Slurpuff gasped in awe, taking Swirlix with her. She left 100 PokeCoins on the floor along with 5 Gravelrocks, and 4 Pecha Berries.

Fokko took the items, and smiled. "That sure was fun! How about we three form a rescue team? We can call ourselves Team Element!" He suggested, laughing with excitement.
1年以上前 piplupfan1 said…
Gras has part of Swirlix in her mouth "Su (Munch) wh (munch) not I'll love to be a rescue team and I have already found us a team base" she said
Fokko laughed "Alright! Where?" He asked, wondering where their team base was. He looked around, his tail straight up and his ears were flicking.
1年以上前 piplupfan1 said…
Gras walked to a few huts "see some of are old generation lived here there's a food place and some tents and alot so we can more pokemon in are team what do you think?
"I like it." Fokko said, choosing the hut that looked like a brown house with sticks of fire on the roof,torches around his house, a red flag, and ebony grass. He ran inside of the fire type house, admiring it.
1年以上前 piplupfan1 said…
Gras said "So this is the house you chose there is one with lots of plants and Berry's I am living in that one"
Fokko exited out of his home, looking at Gras's decision. "Nice one...." He muttered. Then, a Pelipper flew down to Fokko's house and inserted a letter inside of his mailbox. "The rescue team starter kit..." He mumbled, taking the starter kit out of the mailbox and opening it. He put the items they collected inside of the Toolbox, he put the Team Badge inside of the toolbox too, and put the issues of PokeNews back inside of the mailbox.
1年以上前 piplupfan1 said…
Gras picked up the team Badge and put it on then said "How do I look"
And she looked in the tool box and found a defence scarf "This is mine" she said
last edited 1年以上前
Fokko advised her "Keep the team badge in the Toolbox. Its only for escaping dungeons and proof we are a rescue team." He glared at her. Fokko took a red scarf and tied it around his neck, because he thought it looked pretty cool on him and Red was his favorite color.
1年以上前 piplupfan1 said…
"My scarf is green cool" Gras said
She put her badge back in the tool box
"Is there anything in more in there?
"No." Fokko double-checked the Rescue Team Starter Kit, seeing it was empty. He threw the starter kit away, and then he went to Pokemon Square. "Let's go see what rescue jobs we can take." Fokko told his teammates, checking the Job Board for any rescue jobs to take.
1年以上前 piplupfan1 said…
Gras said ''Lets take this one'' she picked one up it said
Pokemon pichu
area dark cave
Help i am stuck in floor 4 i am hungry please help
reward oran berry 50 poke
Fokko accepted the job. "Alright. Let's go to the Dark Cave." He said with a pleased smile, flicking his ears and laughing.

1年以上前 piplupfan1 said…
They went into dark cave like its name it was dark Gras said "OK here we go" fast forward she gained a level got 11 poke and found 2 Oran berrys and now are in floor 4
last edited 1年以上前
-Fokko leveled up 2 times to Level 7-

"Pichu is over there." Fokko informed Gras and Fro, pointing to the Pichu they were rescuing. He ran over to it "Hey, we came here to rescue you." He told the Pichu.

The Pichu smiled "Thank you! Let's meet at the Job Office later so I can reward you!" They said.

Time skip to Job Office
1年以上前 piplupfan1 said…
Pichu said "Here is your reward" 1 Oran berry and 50 poke was obtained
Gras said "Yay are first mission"
(I was wondering if are pokemon could evolve)
((good question...sorry late reply))

Fro smiled "i'm so excited about it to!"
1年以上前 piplupfan1 said…
Gras said "Shall we have dinner?
fro said "sure why not?.."
1年以上前 piplupfan1 said…
Gras stared to cook dinner
"I am hungry as hell" Gras said
Fro nodded then said "i'm right there with you"