you start off with one pokemon it can be from the professor or others ways
name:
what do they look like:
fear:
bio:
anything else you want to add
pokemon:

rules
rule 1: this rp can have mature thing in it like a character death but ask the person first
rule 2: if there going to be mature romance like love making please use this -------------CENSORED------------- or skip it
rule: you can say bad word but not too bad or too much
rule 4 have fun

edit
oc aka real pokemon on character like red are now alone
last edited on Dec 09, 2013 at 01:32PM

ポケモン 73514 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 30751-30800 of 73514

1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(I just heard one of my lpers first videos XP my word they've changed a lot XP)
"Let's see"Donald said thinking
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(Ipers? XP)
"Got anything?" Xanthie asks.
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(Yep XP Let's Players XP)
"Hold on"Donald said

(Night :3)
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(Oh XP)
"Okay" Xanthie says.

1年以上前 QueenofthePika said…
(man, lost in this long rp... cant find my character post so I can memorize the Pokemon nicknames...)
"Please make it, Cherubi."
Kazumi was in Sinnoh, in a forest near Hearthome City and helping an injured Cherubi she found. "A bit more water, Natsuki," she said to her shiny Vaporeon, Natsuki (btw a shiny Vaporeon is purpleish-pink where the blue normally is). Natsuki used a small Water Gun on the Cherubi once more, but still it didnt seem to work. Kazumi sighed. "Oh well," she said. "I guess we have to fly to the Pokemon Center in Hearthome. Go, Shou!" She called out her Honchcrow, Shou. Shou spread his wings and Kazumi and Natsuki got onto his back. They flew to Hearthome City, got off Shou, Shou returned to his Pokeball, and they rushed into the Pokemon Center.
Kazumi has traveled to many regions after traveling with her friends to Kanto when she was young. She went to Jhoto, Hoenn, Kalos, two very unknown regions, Timace and Alfega (I just made those up), and now Sinnoh. Her next destination would be Himota, but for now she would travel in Sinnoh.
But for now she had to worry about the Cherubi.
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(Hi :3 Sorry for not being on earlier, I was chatting with friends and my dad had the laptop XP)
"How's Xena ?"Donald asled
As Kazumi rushed into the Pokemon Center, she rushed by two kids about her age with a Pikachu. She could feel the worried look in her face, and knew the kids could see it, too. Kazumi rushed to the desk and called out for Nurse Joy. When Joy took the Cherubi away, Kazumi waited at a table near the two kids, worrying. She could feel the trembling body of Natsuki, too.
(Plz notice me with the Cherubi, cuz if we're not together, then what's the point of rping in one place?)
(And notice Natsuki, too, I hear ur shiny hunting...)
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(Hi guys, I'm sorry for not coming on sooner, I had a very strict schedule today.. -_-)
"Xena sounds good!" Xanthie says, then notices Kazumi, but her eyes quickly fall on Natsuki, "A shiny Vaporeon!" she gasps.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(What were you doing ? XP)
"Yes that would be a shiny Vapereon"Donald said
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(Studying XP I'm giving my final exam tomorrow and I had many stuff to study XP)
"So awesome!" Xanthie squeals.
"There she goes again.." Glass sighs.
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(I have second last tomorrow XP)
(Pfft! XD link)
"I could tell"Rich said
Kazumi looked up and saw one of the kids pointing at Natsuki. She stood up, Natsuki following, and walked over to the table. "Hello," she said.
(Btw, here's a picture of what Natsuki would look like)
 (Btw, here's a picture of what Natsuki would look like)
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(Okie-dokie!)
(That means we're both finishing soon XP)
(The link XP)
"Hi!" Xanthie happily says, smiling widely, "That's a pretty cool Vaporeon you have there!" she says, looking down at Natsuki.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(Yes we are XP)
(Hold one lemme try again XP)
"She likes shiny pokemon"Donald said
"Thank you," said Kazumi. She looked worriedly over at the desk where Nurse Joy just took the injured Cherubi she found. "I found an injured Cherubi in the forest, and I'm still worried about it. Natsuki, my Vaporeon, and I arrived just in time to see a rogue Magmar running away, leaving the Cherubi right there. I hope it makes it..." Kazumi had a worried look in her eyes.
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(Here we go XP)
QueenofthePika commented…
XD boys and their horrible voices! XD no offense to any boys, but still... 1年以上前
Nojida commented…
I completely agree XD 1年以上前
vegeta007 commented…
They make some great 動画 XP 1年以上前
"I've noticed you like shiny Pokemon," Kazumi said to Xanthie. "But it was an accident when Natsuki and I met. I was 6 years old in Humilau City in Unova, where I lived and where I loved to be, and my dad was taking me outside the city for the first time. I saw something in the water, and it turned out to be Natsuki with an injured leg. After it got better, we tried to release it, but it refused. So I caught it!"
(The best Fanmade music of all time:)
last edited 1年以上前
Nojida commented…
Wowza, that's a fanmade music? 1年以上前
Yup, it's made によって ElectricMudkip. Got 6,013 subs and is much better than Sonicwave100, who had 9,000+. 1年以上前
1年以上前 Nojida said…
"Meeting shiny Pokemon by accident? That's awesome!" Xanthie says, and points to her shiny Glaceon, which was sitting next to her, "I met Glass when he was an Eevee, my sister hatched him from an egg! You could say that that was sort of an accident as well"
last edited 1年以上前
"What a coincidence, I have a Glaceon too! But it's not shiny..." She pressed a Pokeball, and out came Yukiko the Glaceon. "This is Yukiko," Kazumi said.
(Made by ElectricMudkip, Yveltal Fanmade music:)
(Now Zygarde Fanmade music:) (Prepare for some more, there's a couple of amazing originals left to embed)
(Lysander would be so much cooler with this theme:)
( And finally, the ultimate CHAMPION THEME)
(Ok, we're getting off track here)
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(Woah, you must be really into these!)
"Hello, fellow Glaceon!" Glass says with a wave. (By the way, Pokemon are able to talk to each other in this RP)
"So cool! Another Glaceon!" Xanthie squeals happily.
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(Before Disney went bad XP)
XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(Haha, I used to watch that show! X3)
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(You did ? I love you even more now! X3)
(Sry, for the wait, got a bit distracted)
"Hello," says Yukiko. "Have you met Natsuki? She's so cool!" Natsuki smiles. "So I guess I've met a fellow shiny" said Natsuki.
"I also have Shou the Honchcrow, Sylvia the Sylveon, Reika the Meganium, and Shon the Rapidash," said Kazumi. Then, she heard her name being called. She turned around to see Nurse Joy and the Cherubi. When Kazumi got Cherubi, she asked the other two kids, "Want to release Cherubi with me?"
last edited 1年以上前
(Arceus, the god of Pokemon)
 (Arceus, the god of Pokemon)
Nojida commented…
XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(Hehe! X3 I was too young, though. I barely remember anything XP)
(That's okay)
"Oh, believe me, you can find plenty of shiny Pokemon if you look hard enough!" Glass says smirking, "We're Shiny Hunters, so we're meeting a shiny almost every day!"
"Release a Pokemon?" Xanthie asks, blinking, "I've never done that before.."
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(I remember it well XP)
"Why would you wanna release it ?"Donald asked
"Oh, don't worry," said Kazumi. "It's a wild one, so technically it's not really releasing it."
"A shiny hunter, that's so cool!" said Yukiko to Glass. "I wish I were you! I could see beautiful, rare colored Pokemon every day... well actually I do do that every day with Natsuki around..." "Sometimes I think she has active mouth disease or something" said Natsuki.
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(Are you currently watching it? XP)
"If you say so" Xanthie says and suddenly looks excited, "I have never seen anyone releasing a wild Pokemon, so it's gonna be a new experience!"
"You sure talk a lot, fellow Glaceon!" Glass teases, snickering.
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(I'm currently downloading it XP)
"How do you a release a wild pokemon though ?"Donald asked, "I mean it's not captured"
"All I'm hearing is fellow Glaceon"Rich said

(Don't get in Luigi's way XP)
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(Oh XP)
"That's why I wanna know how it's like!" Xanthie says.
"Really now?" Glass asks.

(Oh my XD)
(Goodnight :3)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(Yes XP)
"Alright calm down"Donald said

(It's called, the Luigi Death Stare XP)
(Sorry for the delay, my dad made me stop playing my iPad, where I use Fanpop on)
"Then c'mon, let's head to the forest!" Kazumi said. She lead them all to the forest.
"C'mon we gotta go. I guess Kazumi is letting that Cherubi go back to the woods," said Natsuki to Yukiko and Glass after Yukiko finished talking like crazy. Natsuki lept down from the table, Yukiko and Glass following.
(Kirby has just turned bada*s cute)
 (Kirby has just turned bada*s cute)
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(Kirby turned badass cute when he first debuted on the NES XP Don't mess him or he'll mess you up XP)
EXACTLY. But first he appeared on Hoshi no Kaabii, then Kirby: Right Back at Ya! (same thing, different languages, and they're both anime-like) and THEN he appeared on NES. I think. 1年以上前
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(I'm so clueless but this is just too cute XP)
(Oh and did I mention hi? XP)
"This is gonna be awesome!" Xanthie says excitedly.
"Indeed!" Glass says, "Although I'm still not sure how it's supposed to be done"
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(It's Kirby XP)
(Hi :3)
"Neither am I"Rich said, "I mean if it's not hers and it's wild how does she release it ?"
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(Yup XP)
(I'm free! X3)
"Stay tuned to find out!" Glass says to the cameras.
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(I'm almost XP)
(Wanna go with someone else while we wait for QueenofthePika ? XP)
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(Well your vocation will come soon XP)
(Who should we go with? XP)
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(Yes and the fest XP)
(Who do you feel like using ? XP)

(Out of all Disney themes this has to be one of my favourites XP)