you start off with one pokemon it can be from the professor or others ways
name:
what do they look like:
fear:
bio:
anything else you want to add
pokemon:

rules
rule 1: this rp can have mature thing in it like a character death but ask the person first
rule 2: if there going to be mature romance like love making please use this -------------CENSORED------------- or skip it
rule: you can say bad word but not too bad or too much
rule 4 have fun

edit
oc aka real pokemon on character like red are now alone
last edited on Dec 09, 2013 at 01:32PM

ポケモン 73514 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 30351-30400 of 73514

1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(I can make it better but then I'd be spoiling it a bit XP)
"Pervert"Mikey said
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(Fine, don't spoil anything XP)
"Every guy is a pervert" Calem says
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(Okay I won't XP)
"I know that"Mikey said, "You're just a grade above the average man" (How dare generalize all men like that! >XP)
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(Good XP)
"Not really" Calem says. (Yeah he's the worst XP)
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(****** of them ******* ******* because ********* XP)
"Yes"Mikey said, "Now this conversation is getting boring"
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(Now that doesn't sound interesting XP)
"I know, I'm just gonna get the ice to Lora" Calem says walking off.
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(Really ? XP)
"Have fun"Mikey said
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(Really XP)
After a while, Charity comes back, "I'm back!"
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(So you see XP)
"So how do you look ?"Mikey asked
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(Yes I do XP)
"I've been cuter" Charity replies.
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(I swear, Oda-sama has a weird way of drawing his female characters XP)
(So don't get over fangirled XP)
"You still look cute"Mikey said
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(Who's that? XP)
(Okay I'll try XP)
"I know" Charity says sticking her tongue out cutely.
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(The creator of One Piece XPI mean look at that tiny stomach XP)
(You better try XP)
"And you're cute when you do that"Mikey said
 (The creator of One Piece XPI mean look at that tiny stomach XP) (You better try XP) "And you're cu
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(Oh-kay... XP)
(Okay then XP)
"I'm cute when I do anything" Charity says, "By the way, why do guys nosebleed?"
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(How does a girl get that thin ? XP)
"Huh ?"Mikey asked
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(She doesn't XP)
"I don't know, while going to the bathroom I saw a few boys having a nosebleed" Charity says, "What's with everyone today?"
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(Then why is her stomach so tiny ? XP)
"Those are perverts"Mikey replied, "Not regular perverts like every guy"
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(It's how the artist draws XP)
"Huh?" Charity asks tilting her head, "I don't get it..."
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(Such a tiny stomach XP)
"And you don't need to"Mikey said
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(I know XP)
"Um, okay.." Charity says. (Wait, Mikey had a nosebleed, too XP)
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(Weird XP)
"Yep"Mikey said (First he has a runny nose XP Second, anyone would XP Third, she's his girlfriend so has some right to XP)
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(Yup XP)
"Now let's eat!" Charity says happily. (First you mentioned in the beginning that he had a nosebleed XP Second, Calem said the same but Mikey called him a pervert XP Third, just because they're dating doesn't mean he can do that XP)
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
"Alright"Mikey said cutting off a piece (Yes but that was like twice in the beginning XP He was nosebleeding over Mikey's girlfriend what did you expect he'd do ? Pat him on the back ? XP I said some right XP)
1年以上前 Nojida said…
"Yay!" Charity cheers. (Twice? XP Yeah that'd be nice XP He has no right XP)
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(One Piece just makes me laugh XP)
"Here you go"Mikey said handing her one (Less than Calem XP So if some guy just randomly came up to you in a pervy way you'd be fine if you boyfriend complimented him ? XP I don't understand you woman, a guy's shirtless oh that's fine but a guy having a small nosebleed over his girlfriend is wrong ? XP)
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(I take it it's funny XP)
"Thank you~" Charity says and takes a bite. (Calem has nose-problems XP He wasn't being so pervy XP Pretty much yeah XP)
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(Hilarious XP)
"You're welcome"Mikey said (Doesn't XP Still, it's what males do XP What happened to gender equality ? XP)
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(That's good to hear XP)
"Mm.." Charity swallows, "It tastes nice!" (Yes he does! XP If you say so XP I don't know, it's left? XP)
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(Are you sure you don't wanna give a try ? XP)
"Does it ?"Mikey asked (From now on all men have nose problems XP Especially Reggie, he's always had either a blocked nose or a stuffy nose XP Please tell me you won't become a feminist XP)
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(Yup XP)
"Yup!" Charity replies. (Reggie's cute XP What's that again? XP)
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(Well I wish you would because it's really good and it has those classic heart wrenching anime/manga moments XP But if you no want to it's cool XP)
"That's good to hear"Mikey said (Reminds me, I need to finalize his look XP They strive for gender equality but...well look at the photo XP)
 (Well I wish あなた would because it's really good and it has those classic ハート, 心 wrenching anime/manga
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(Okay then XP)
"You should eat some, too!" Charity says. (Yes you do XP I don't get it XP)
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(In fact it is a classic anime XP)
"Can I ?"Mikey asked (Alright when this never ending headache ends XP The bakesale is for equality but men have to pay 1$ or 1 Euro in your case and women have to pay less XP Where's the equality in that ? XP)
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(So the anime came first? XP)
"Of course, you're the one who made it!" Charity says. (I'll be waitin' XP Well 1 euro isn't so bad XP)
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(Manga XP It came out years ago XP)
"But I made it for you so it's yours"Mikey said (It's like you don't even care my head feels like it's about to explode XP It's not really the money it's how hypocritical they are XP They're fighting for equality yet they're seeing themselves as better than men XP)
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(Oh okay XP)
"Then I'm giving you a piece" Charity says smiling. (Don't worry my dear, everyone has those times, you just have to wait 'til it's over XP Maybe they have a reason for putting that kind of prize XP)
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(Yeah XP It's awesome and epic XP)
"Thank you"Mikey said smiling (Or that neck is about to snap XP Other than they see themselves higher, there's no other plausible reason XP)
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(Both? XP)
"You're welcome!" Charity says with a cute giggle. (I think you need to sleep XP Have you asked them? XP)
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(Yes XP It's Awpic XP)
"And that's a cute giggle"Mikey said (I think it's my sleep position that got me in that predicament XP No, they'll attack me with words because I'm male XP)
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(Now that's a cool word XP)
"I know, I'm cute!" Charity says happily. (What sleep position do you have? XP So they're not kind with guys? XP)
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(Not about equality I just find this hilarious XD link XP)
"Everyone does"Mikey said (I don't, I'm asleep when it happens XP Most of the time XP)
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(Oh my XD)
"Except for a few girls" Charity says. (In what position did you wake up? XP No wonder the prize was higher for you XP)
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(Opposite day XP)
"They know, they just don't want to admit it"Mikey said (Kinda a fuzzy, I've been awake all day and had a lot to do XP Yep XP I dealt with blood today XP Twice XP)
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(Yup XD)
"Really?" Charity asks tilting her head. (Then you should try to sleep nicely XP My, is it really that bad? XP)

(Goodnight :3)
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
"Really"Mikey replied (I'll try tonight, I'll tell you if it's better tomorrow XP Yes, rugby players always get hurt XP)

(Night :3)
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(Morning :3 Well, it's not exactly morning, but oh well XP)
"Why don't they though?" Charity asks. (So how did you sleep? XP You play rugby? XP)
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(Hi :3 Power's out and my phone has about 30 % battery left XP)
"Jealousy maybe"Mikey said (Pretty well, my neck doesn't feel like it's going to snap anymore XP No, I hate that sport XP)
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(Oh poo XP)
"They shouldn't be jealous, though" Charity says. (Now that's a relief XP Phew, so do I XP)
1年以上前 vegeta007 said…
(Okay, so long as my laptop holds out til I get power again we should be good XP)
"They shouldn't"Mikey said, "Jealously is an ugly green monster" (And my head doesn't hurt a bad XP Similarity! :D)
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(But I have to go for lunch soon XP)
"M..monster?" Charity asks looking scared. (Yay! :D Awesome! :D)