フィニアスとファーブ OH MY PHINEAS!

PftFan99 posted on Jan 01, 2011 at 02:22AM
OH MY PHINEAS! I JUST SAW THE FIRST LOOK OF PHINEAS AND FERB ACROSS THE SECOND DIMENSION! I AM SOOOOO EXCITED! WHAT ABOUT YOU? OH MY PHINEAS! I AM HAVING AN EXTREME FANGIRL SPAZZUM!!!!!!

フィニアスとファーブ 6 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 PhineasFangirl said…
Lucky! I didn't get to see if because I went to a New years party with my friends...what was it like? 8D
last edited 1年以上前
(ERROR)
1年以上前 PftFan99 said…
OMG IT WAS SO COOL! First it talked about how it was coming in Summer 2011 while showing them in their agent outfits.... Doofenshmirtz was awful looking... He had scars all over his face and an eye patch! Phineas had this thing on his head and his hair didnt look normal. O_O. I dont think it showed Ferb or Isabella. It showed Candace though. Candace was like in a black outfit with black sunglasses on or something. Then the creators came and said it had WAAAAYYY more action than any other Phineas and Ferb episode. Then it showed all kinds of doodles for the movie and it had Perry bringing Phineas up the doofenshmirtz building.
1年以上前 ipukerainbows said…
OMG MUST FIND VIDEO.
*begins quest on YT and P&F Wiki*
Cool! I wonder if the video is on youtube. . .I MUST FIND IT. D8 I reallllyyyy want to seeeee iiiittttt >'< I went to a stupid party that was not even fun. . . .GRAR.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 PftFan99 said…
lol...I also saw this thing where you saw what PnFs were coming up in 2011