パーシー・ジャクソンとオリンポスの神々 PJO Roleplay!

Greek_girl posted on May 05, 2011 at 11:53PM
Hey guys! This is my first forum. I didn't see any PJO roleplay, so I decided to make one. Have fun!

RULES:
1.Keep it PG 13 please. I don't want any wrong jokes or something like that.
2. You can be ANY character you want. But if that characters taken, you can't say something like, let's say you wanted to be Percy, but some one else was already him, and you said "I'm Percy 2!" Or something stupid like that.
3. No taking control of other characters, such as going "Hits Thalia in the face, making her stumble into a fence" or "Dances, while Annabeth says "What the heck?" Just post something like "Dances crazily", and wait for the other roleplayers reactions.
4. No bad language. Just cause it IS kind of rude.
5. No killing, or doing serious dammage to another roleplayer.
6. I'm not going to tolerate stuff like "Hermes cabin is the best cabin!" or "Zeus powns you all!", just because that is sort of rude. Everyone has their preferences.
7. You can make up characters, like you can say, "I'm Riley Jenkins from Aphrodite", or "I'm Kristopher Leonard from Hades." Just remember to tell everyone how your character looks like.

Okay, so I will be here pretty often, and please try to keep this alive! Also, just for your information, my character, (Made up) is...

Sasha Esken
Athena cabin
sixteen years old
Dark blonde hair
Stormy grey eyes with a tint of blue
Fairly pale skin with freckles
In most situations, I'll be wearing my Camp Half Blood t-shirt with jean shorts and navy blue flipflops.

Okay! Let the fun begin!
last edited on May 06, 2011 at 12:00AM

パーシー・ジャクソンとオリンポスの神々 9 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Greek_girl said…
smile
Anyone who wants to can start!
1年以上前 DemiTitan said…
sick
I am Mrs. O Leary the HellHound and I just sat on clarrisses electric spear and broke it. It hurt my bum.
1年以上前 Greek_girl said…
surprise
*Screams* Everybody, run! Clarrise is going to be fuming when she finds out Mrs. O leary broke her spear!
1年以上前 athena305 said…
I call Annabeth! Ha!

*Runs away because Clarisse is after us. Takes Mrs. O'Leary to safe hidden spot in the woods.*
1年以上前 DemiTitan said…
"IM HUNGEY" i whine
1年以上前 Piper0988 said…
I'm Piper McLean.
Confronts Clarisse. "Just ask Leo to fix it. Gods."
1年以上前 rockology101 said…
big smile
i tax percy
*goes up to leo* he im back errrmm who are you?????
1年以上前 Greek_girl said…
*Is still running around screaming "Have mercy on us Clarisse!*
1年以上前 athena305 said…
I run up to Percy and Leo.
"Percy, Leo, Leo, Percy. Leo's a son of Hephaestus. He was recently made head counselor. Leo this is Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, savior of Olympus...etcetera."
"You two talk. I'm gonna go get ready for Capture the Flag."

I go to sharpen my knife.