パーシー・ジャクソンとオリンポスの神々 Percy Jackson and the Olympians ファン Fiction made story!!

ticotyler posted on May 23, 2012 at 05:20PM
Jake Learman’s Life as a Demigod
“The Quest of Death”
Chapter 1 “A friend that never was”
Now I can say I’ve been in worst situations, but then I would be lying. I’ve fought ice giants, gorgons, empusas’s, mormo’s, and the hardest kobaloi, but none of them beat this. I was walking home from school with my Hispanic friend Jason and just when we began to cross the street, a huge Minotaur broke threw a brick wall and started sniffing out something. My friend couldn’t help, but to run around screaming “bull on the loose”. I mean did he really not see the two foot long horned, buff, ugly, hairy, ten foot tall Minotaur. I started thinking he was joking until he started yelling “Toro”. Obviously I was the only one that new there was a huge Minotaur confronting everyone. Apparently the Minotaur didn’t like being called a… what was it “Toro”? Well let’s get back to the point. It didn’t like being called that, because it started to charge after him. Luckily I had been practicing my superhuman fire powers. I went head first with my fiery body and tackled the thing causing it to fall on its side.
My friend stood frozen in a very awkward like position that I didn’t feel comfortable talking about. Anyways, the Minotaur started to get up and when it did the scariest thing had happened. The Minotaur stomped the ground and pummeled the street with its feet…err…hooves and, gorilla like hands? The difference between a gorilla and Minotaur… the Minotaur wins every time. Where was I err…oh yeah the Minotaur started an earthquake that would have probably been a three on the Richter scale. All the buildings within a two mile radius shook against their will. My friend started running around looking for a fire extinguisher and yelling “I’m coming Jake, I’m coming”. I was ok I mean I thought everyone would like stare at me in awe and start bombarding me. At that same moment is when I felt a spray of a slimy and warm aired substance pressing against my back. I started to turn around slowly and there the Minotaur was standing there face to feet (I wasn’t that tall compared to him…err it). It tried to smack me, but I ducked, jumped on its thigh, and did a flaming spiral right into its face. The Minotaur stumbled backwards, landed on its head, and dissolved to dust.
After that, is when I noticed Jason and I were the only ones there, well that was until he took off running. I got home threw my back pack on the couch and leaped into my bed. I wasn’t even there five minutes when my mom called me “Jake Learman”!!!! I hated my name. I knew something was wrong so I dashed over there and stood behind her. “Are you kidding me” she asked? I was confused no let me rephrase that I was extremely confused. “First you blew up your school, next you stole a car, then you cost me our old house, and now this, your 14 and in 8th grade!?” I steered my eyes towards the TV only to see that I was on the news. “Boy let loose a three thousand pound bull to rampage a city” announced the news guy, what do you call them, reporters?
“No what? “That’s totally wrong” I corrected “I saved the citizens I killed the bull”. That was probably not the best thing to say I thought to myself. “So you rampaged with a bull and then you killed it” Do you know how much trouble you’re going to be in…with the authorities?” About an hour later I was given my last warning apparently the chief officer understood me, apparently we both didn’t have fathers since our child hood. Just remember I saved the civilians and I didn’t cause all that damage well… most of it.
The next day I woke up and took a shower. I was heading to school, but before that I stopped by Jason’s house. I knocked on the door and waited until an old woman opened the door. “Yes”? She asked. “I’m looking for Jason Widicker”. ” There’s no Jason Widicker living here just me”. “Ok thanks” I thanked. That’s where Jason told me he lived. Was Jason an illusion? I was very confused so I decided to investigate at school.
Chapter 2 “The test of near death”
I busted through the double doors and looked around… I was late!!! I quickly ran to my classroom then something stopped me. I heard a hissing sound coming from the boy’s restroom. Walking toward the restroom the hissing got louder I saw something with wings and a scaly slithery body. It was a freaking Dracaena. I would say I peed my pants, but then I wouldn’t seem tough. I quickly jumped off the wall and jabbed the Dracaena’s face in with my flaming hand. The Dracaena didn’t have time to retaliate before it turned to dust. I stood there stiffly, I couldn’t even move. It had paralyzed me before it died. I was so angry; that I managed to move a little and that was the biggest mistake, because the venom on my arm started to burn and my body gave out.
I woke up in a cavern with a fire made out of tin and wood on the other side of it was this guy playing the harp and reciting poetry. His head was bent down and eyes closed as if he was sleeping. “I see your awake” he said “who are you and where am I” I questioned. “I am Apollo god of music, healing, and the sun and you are in my secret cavern I call it… The Ancient Sun Cavern, its located well…everywhere actually it moves around day long to different locations no one has actually found it” he explained. “Yeah and I’m god of stupidity” I said sarcastically. “Do not disrespect the gods”!!He touched my shoulder and the pain returned then I passed out again. I woke up a second time and quickly bowed and pleaded respectfully “Lord Apollo”. “That’s much more like it”. He asked me why I was on the floor bleeding helplessly, so I told him what had happened. We talked for a while and I started to like him.
“Look I got to go, because I’ve got some where to be” I made up. “Oh, really, and where do you need to be” he tested. (Side note; it’s not easy coming up with a lie when the Sun God is staring right at you with his bright eyes), but luckily I managed to come up with an idea “I have err… had a friend and I haven’t seen him around so I’m investigating” I explained. “Good then I’ll help” he added “no you don’t understand this is my job, one that I need to complete alone” I rejected. “Your ready, listen Jake I’m the one who sent out all those monsters you fought, except the minotaur to see if you can prove your worthy of a little gift I’ll give you, after you kill that” he informed. “So you’re the” I tried to finish before something lightning fast tackled me. I laid there in pain staring at the cavern ceiling then I started to get up. I looked around and saw something creeping out of the shadows. I looked closer and was trying to confirm what monster it was. The dog like creature leaped at me with its paws and bit my arm. I screamed in pain and held onto my arm. I saw the dog charging towards me again so I covered myself with a barrier of fire.
Before the dog could bite me it hit my barrier of fire. I stumbled back and the dog whimpered in pain. I took a deep breath and examined the dog then I started to remember I had learned about this dog that never missed its prey, Lilaps was it. Before I could do further examination it tackled me and bit my ribs and was trying to tear me apart. I was screaming in pain as it tore through my skin, I tried to get up, but couldn’t. The dog managed to tear my skin a bit (did I ever mention gods could be a bit cruel no, screw that extremely cruel). I kept thinking then I remembered it was called a Laelaps, but didn’t Zeus turn it and the Teumessian Fox into a constellation. So let me sum up the situation I was in. I’m trying to fight a dog that never lost its prey and was turned into a constellation, but some how managed to be reborn. I was confused and I was not about to die by some stupid dog. I got nervous and bit my thumb maybe a bit to hard and accidentally cut my thumb, so I cursed in Ancient Greek. I’ll be honest I was scared, because that thing was fast and dangerous. I had to come up with a plan of how to kill this dog. Then I thought up an idea. I fell to my knees and hit the ground. The dog started to walk over to me and right when it was above me I set my body to an intense heat that burnt the dog, I kicked my feet up, and grabbed the dog. It started to struggle and tried to bite me to death, and then it burnt to ashes.
Chapter 3 “The Academy of Doom”
After a few seconds Apollo came out of the darkness and started to clap. “Bravo” he congratulated. My body felt intense, but after Apollo touched me I felt better. I asked him how he got the Laelaps and he said he borrowed it from Zeus in exchange for and extra hour of day light. Apollo started asking me how I killed it, I told him unlike me nobody ever thought up a way to outsmart it. I couldn’t tell if he was angry or disappointed. “As I promised” said Apollo he gave me some weird necklace with a symbol of the sun on it. “What it does is grant you an extra hour of a day light” he told me. “Thanks” I obliged. After that Apollo took me to this place called Demigod Academy in Virginia. “Whatever you do, don’t act tough” he warned. “I’ll do what I want” I informed (normally a god would zap you to pieces, but I was one lucky kid, that was until some dude who supposedly was Ares’ son came up to me). “Hey puke” he yelled!!! “Are you talking to me” I asked. Before I could make a move he punched me in the face so hard it would make a gorilla look weak.
I fell to the ground immediately and started to get dizzy. I tried to get up, but the guy just pushed me down so I decided to give him a surprise. I spun on my back, tripped him, got up, and punched him with a flaming hot fist. He went flying back into chariot. All his friends were staring at me then I got pummeled… by all of them. I woke up in an infirmary with a nurse dabbing some liquid on my face and suddenly I didn’t feel hurt anymore. I got up, but then my back started hurting. “You need to rest” told the nurse. “I had remembered how I had gotten pummeled by all those kids. They had enormous strength that even I couldn’t overcome (and yes I’m saying I’m strong). The leader told me his name before I got knocked out. I think it was Wart “Walt” said a man next to me. I’m Chiron the Centaur son of Kronos… (Ok yes I thought he was going to kill me, but you don’t have to tease me about it)!!! He explained to me that the difference between him and Kronos was well rather… everything. I asked him if this was all actually real and he told me it was. I had told him about my life and that I had fought a bunch of monsters especially that Laelaps. “Apollo can be rather harsh when he wants to be” he explained.
About half an hour later I was walking around the Academy and I met this kid named Leo Flores son of Poseidon. He showed me a bunch of awesome water tricks and I showed him cool fire tricks (Not that I was his friend, because you know I’m a lone wolf). We hung out together for the rest of the day. Then at the end he told me he had some business to take care of, so I decided to follow him. He was walking in very confusing directions that I could hardly keep up with. At one point he looked back and I could have sworn he saw me. As he was walking we reached an ocean, Atlantic I think it was (No I’m not a nerd). He started chanting some Greek encryption he had on his hand that sounded like “The moon will shine on the water and open a gate above; I now open a pathway to the deep end of us”. “ΤΟ ΦΕΓΓΆΡΙ ΛΆΜΠΕΙ ΣΤΟ ΝΕΡΌ ΚΑΙ ΑΝΟΊΓΕΙ ΜΙΑ ΠΎΛΗ ΠΑΡΑΠΆΝΩ Θ ΑΝΟΊΞΕΙΤΏΡΑ ΈΜΒΛΗΜΑ ΤΟ ΔΙΚΈΦΑΛΟ ΜΟΝΟΠΆΤΙ ΠΡΟΣ ΤΟ ΤΈΛΟΣ ΤΟΥ ΒΑΘΙΆ ΜΑΣ” he chanted. After he was done the water split in two and he walked down a secret staircase (and yes I followed him).

I managed to get in just before the water closed. I was experiencing the most beautiful thing ever there were colorful fish swimming about, coral reefs, the moon light shining on the water, and…crap I had lost Leo. I was starting to drown so I swam up and right before I was going to get out, the water turned solid I couldn’t get out. I kept pounding and pounding on the ice, but no matter how hard I would it wouldn’t break. I managed to glance over to see Leo getting out of the water so I swam over to him and jumped out. I laid down breathing heavily while he just stood there and watched me. After a while he aided me with Nectar and Ambrosia (note to self: too much Ambrosia could burn you up). I talked to him and explained why I had followed him and he seemed all right about it (I mean seriously I thought he’d be pissed off).
The next day I woke up and the whole Academy was burning to the ground I got up but on my clothes and jumped into the fire I tried my best to absorb it all I almost did before I started feeling light headed I said a curse in Greek and passed out. When I woke up I was in the infirmary again. (I don’t mean to brag), but a couple of kids were towering over my bed calling me a hero, I felt awesome. Except for this group of Ares kids saying “We could’ve pummeled the fire just like we pummeled him. I got so sick and tired of them that I got up and said a couple of curses in Greek and set the whole group on fire maybe a little to much. I was guessing after absorbing all that fire I had become stronger. The kids were stopping, drop, and rolling on the ground looking like a bunch of idiots. I don’t mean to take all the credit, but it wasn’t all me… actually it was “hahaha” I laughed.
Chapter 4 “I get Abducted”
I was walking around the Academy when the floor around me rumbled and I fell into a huge ditch. After a couple of seconds I hit the floor hard. When I got up everything around me was fire and if it wasn’t fire it was bones and if it wasn’t bones… well you get the point. I was in the underworld walking about with ugly gorgons and skeletons warriors around me. “Ahhh Jake how you’ve grown” said some dude in black, red, and boney clothes on. “Who are you” I asked “Gasp, why you don’t recognize your own father also known as Hades god of the underworld” he pleaded. “My dads Hades” I questioned “I mean the powers and you are alright, but I didn’t picture you like this… I pictured you more of like I’m the God of the Underworld, Destroyer of Souls type of dad more scary looking” I added. “What I can’t dress hip like you youngsters in the modern world” he asked? “Never mind” I ended.
He told me about how he and my mom fell in love and how I set our apartment on fire when I was three. Despite all that’s happened, I was actually having a fun time. After a while my dad cut to the chase he told me he needed me to do a quest involving Atlas god and the bearer of the heavens. “I need you to hold the heavens for him while he gets my sacred Soul Reaper sword” he clarified. “Here I got a present for you” he added “but it’s not my birthday” I informed. “It doesn’t matter, here I made you Blazing Soul Reaper knives” he presented. Here’s my description of my gift. Two foot long twin knives that can turn any mortal, or monster to dust, with the touch of its fire that surrounds it in an eight inch radius. The best part is the grip is made of pure bones. If you look closely enough into the fire on surrounding the blades you can see souls screaming in pain.
I told him why I couldn’t just retrieve the blade for him and he said he would be taking a risk of me dying. “Look dad I’m not a little kid anymore, I’m 14 years old I can do this plus, atlas is a titan you can’t trust him” I begged. He stopped and thought about it “fine” he accepted. So where is your Soul Reaper blade located? Who would even steal from you? “I don’t exactly now where it is, but the person that stole it was…Lycaon the lycanthrope and a Chimera. On the way I can assure you you’ll go through the most pain any mortal can go through. Two of the other things you have to fight after, are the ones with my sword. The other two just guard it. You are going to have to fight two of Ares’ sons Deimos god of fear and Phobos god of panic. A lump formed in my throat and suddenly I didn’t feel so brave (Oh really, do you think you can kill any of those…didn’t think so). You have one week to get my sword back or else all the souls in the field of punishment will break free. You must first find the sisters of Graeae. Here’s a Drachma summon them only when needed. Also he said take two of Persephone’s Pearls just in case. I stared at my dad in a nervous, but awkward way. I knew he knew what I was thinking, that I may not come back alive. I mean to fight a lycanthrope and chimera is enough, but two minor gods and even sons of Ares? Just the thought of it gave me a chill down my spine. I took a deep breath and thought to myself, I can do this. Before I left he said he’d make a deal with me that for every thirty souls I get, I win one of Persephone’s Pearls. He gave me a chart of how many points a monster was. I agreed.
Points for monsters
1-5 feet tall 1 point
5-10 feet tall 2 points
10-15 feet tall 3points
15-20 feet tall 4 points
20-30 feet tall 5points
30-etc feet tall 6 points
Minor Hero 7 points
Major Hero 8 points
Minor god 9 points
Major god 10 points
Chapter 5 “I meet the God of War”
My dad sent me on my way and I had just remembered that I have no armor or anything. I closed my eyes and opened them and I was in bed. I packed my things and ran over to Leo’s room. I knocked on the door, but no one answered. I knocked harder and the door busted open. Walking into Leo’s room there was smoke everywhere and burnt up furniture. While searching I heard a scream from out the window, so I ran over to see what it was. Right outside I spotted Leo fighting about ten golden rooster, snake like monsters, no longer than six feet each. I jumped out the window which was about on the fourth floor. When I hit the ground I cracked my ankle. I screamed in so much pain. Since I couldn’t move I just laid there watching Leo getting by these things. I tried my best to crawl to where they were at, but every time I moved my leg started hurting even more. Think Jake think I thought to myself. Then I got an idea I blasted towards them with my body on fire and landed right on the floor rolling around the snakes which burnt to ashes. Leo started resting while I was rolling around, but there was one small problem.
No matter how many I killed, twice as many slithered out of the bushes. The snakes cornered Leo and me, hissing as they slithered towards us. The snakes lunged and Leo and I flinched. We were waiting to die, but nothing happened. We turned to look and we saw this six foot tall man with golden and red armor on holding a huge blade over his shoulder. “Jake Learman” he said in a deep voice. “Who are you” I asked? “Do you not recognize me Jake Learman” he pleaded? “I am the one that sent the Minotaur to kill you” he explained. I lunged at him full force attacking and attacking, but no matter how much I struck he just dodged like it was nothing. I started breathing heavily and gasping for air. Who was this guy I went through my mind thinking about whom he could be then I snapped “Your Ares”? “There we go, yes I’m Ares God of War” he assured. “I swear on the River Styx I will beat you till I am satisfied” I told him.
“Don’t swear something you can’t…” he tried to finish. Before he could finish his last sentence, I kneed him in the stomach and sliced his arm on the right shoulder. (Have you ever seen a god mad? It’s pretty creepy)”I will rip you limb from limb little boy” he promised. He ran at me and slammed his huge heavy sword against mine. I had quick reflexes that helped me barely block the blow, but it knocked me back a couple of feet. I hadn’t realized how hard Ares was going to be to fight. Ares ran towards me and grabbed three knives out of his pockets and hurled them at me. The first one cut my cheek the second one pierced my thigh and the last on caught me in the ribs. I was in so much pain that I could barely move. Ares walked up to me and put his sword to my neck. “No” yelled Leo “Shut up son of Poseidon” Ares screamed.
I was kneeling with a sword to my neck then I got and idea. I threw myself back and kicked his knee caps causing him to fall face first onto the floor. I ran for my sword, but Ares was to fast he lunged in the way so I did a front flip over him grabbed my knives and set them on fire. I wondered if they could reap a god’s soul. I turned around only to see Ares’ sword coming down on my neck I barely had time to think, that I threw my knife at his chest and I pierced through his armor disintegrating it and after it cut through the armor it began to glow green I saw some blue stuff coming out of Ares chest and the knife flashing. Ares’ grabbed the knife and struggled to get it out as he pulled it out he grunted in pain. I had noticed that while he was pulling it out, the knife just kept trying to pull his soul with it. When Ares’ managed to pull it out he threw it on the floor. I focused all my energy into my mind and made the floor rumble. As the floor rumbled skeleton warriors came out and started to fight Ares. Leo just sat to the side watching in amazement. Ares killed every one of my skeleton warrior, but he himself was not in a good shape. I ran up to him and smacked him senseless with the flat of my blade and his body disappeared I turned around only to see his blade against my neck and he laughed. “Is that all you’ve got” he asked then I tried something that no god ever experienced I kicked him in the crotch. He grunted in agony and fell to his knees. As he fell on his knees I kicked his body down and he lay there all alone. I was extremely tired and hungry. About a couple of hours later the whole Academy was eating in the lunch room. Leo and I sat alone so I thought we were misfits until a couple of guys came over. “I heard you beat Ares in a duel” one kid said “I’m Bryan son of Hermes and 16” he introduced. We talked for a while until we had to go to our rooms.
I stayed up all night remembering that fight I had with Ares. To be honest I thought I was going to die. When I fought him there was a voice inside my head saying aim for the chest. Without the directions from the voice I would have ended up dead. My room had a fountain of flames pouring and that sound when a fire blazes. I finally got some rest before my trip to retrieve my dads Sword of Reaping Souls. The next morning I got up and packed. The first thing I did was run over to Leo’s room and asked him to come with me. He told me that he himself had to do a quest for his father and that if he finished early he would help me. All I had to do was give him an hour. Two hours passed and he didn’t show up so I decided to go alone. While I was walking out of the Academy I heard bushes rustle. I kept turning around to check if I was being followed, but I saw no one so I just kept on walking. After a while I took a break and rested at a Subway Station. I bought a couple of snacks and drinks. One of the things I had packed first was some Nectar and Ambrosia. It was already eight o’clock so I set camp and rested.
Chapter 6 “A Friend of Betrayal”
It was barely six o’clock when I woke up. I had to pack quickly, because I only had six days to return the Sword of Soul Reaping. I felt like I was being followed so I stopped. I turned around, set my hands on fire, and said “come out slowly or ill burn you to little pieces”. At that same moment is when Bryan came out. “Whoa dude calm down” influenced Bryan. I put out the flames and asked him why he was following me and he told me he wanted to go on the quest with me. “You really want to go on this quest with me” I asked? “Yeah” he replied!!! “Fine” I allowed. After a while I saw a Dracaena, Gorgon and a whole bunch of monster behind them, but when I blinked they were all gone. So I kept on walking. We both were walking in the middle of nowhere for a while until we found a public town. There were broken doors hanging from houses and tipped over porta potties. I had a feeling something scary was around us.

(Why’d I have to say that) right when I said that a Dracaena and a Gorgon descended from behind a bush. I and Bryan were back to back with our swords, armor, and shield. I especially liked my shield because it had a picture of Cerberus the guard of the entrance to the Underworld growling. The Dracaena jumped at me with its fangs, but I side stepped and hit in the face with my bronze shield (I’m awesome aren’t I). The Gorgon flew towards Bryan, but he jumped on its head, did a back flip, and sliced it in half (don’t say anything about my last comment). The Dracaena hurled a rock at me and it hit me in the face causing me to bleed from my cheek. My cheek started to burn and I wondered if that Dracaena had spit venom on that rock. I ran towards the Dracaena, but then I stopped. I had a shock there was something I hadn’t realized when I saw the Dracaena and the Gorgon they had a bunch of monsters behind them. “Bryan we have to get out of here” I warned him! “No dipsherlock” he replied. “No I mean I saw these monsters earlier, except there were more monsters behind them” I warned even more. “What’s your point” he asked “They’ve got to be some where around here” I advised. We both looked at each other wide eyed. We both ran towards the Dracaena Bryan kicked it in the stomach and smacked it in the face with the flat of his sword. Then I dashed under its arm and sliced it ribs in half turning it into dust. We both ran as fast as we could trying not to call attention to the other monsters, but it was already too late.
All the monsters looked at us so I told Bryan to keep going and believe me he didn’t have any trouble doing that. I focused all my energy to my mind and made the floor rumble and thirteen skeleton warriors came out. (Hey it was the best I could do) thirteen skeleton warriors versus thirty monsters, hey it would help out a bit. After a while we looked back and there were only about five monsters, so we stopped and stood our ground. Bryan ran sliced one in half and cut another ones head off. I on the other hand summoned one skeleton warrior who killed two monsters and I kicked the last on into a porta potty, shook it up with the help of Bryan, then tipped it over. By the way we looked at each other and I know we both thought that was exciting.
Me and Bryan were setting up camp and eating. We talked for a while then Bryan reached in his bag and brought out a sword. About an hour later Bryan got up and put his sword to my neck then told me “I’m sorry Jake, but I can’t let you return you’re fathers weapon” he began. I busted out laughing “Ok yeah your funny man real funny” I joked. He smacked me in the face with the flat of his sword “I’m serious, I work for Phobos and Deimos” he continued. “You see a world for titans with many chances to live again will allow us to bring down Olympus” he explained. “You’re crazy and psychotic” I told him. “Call me that, but ill be the one laughing when your dad dies” he boasted. “With your fathers weapon we can control who gets another chance to live” he revealed. I couldn’t believe he’d betray me (though you could probably tell by the chapter’s name).
Anyways I pushed the tip of his sword away and got up grabbed my knives, and challenged him “bring it”. We went at it and at it, but in the end Bryan stabbed me in the front of my thigh. “Ahhh” I yelped in pain. Apparently he knew where all the pressure points and nervous points. He jabbed me in the stomach some where one of my vital organs was. He was unbelievably smart, how I could beat him. So that’s when I was channeling all of my energy in an even amount everywhere around my body. My body started turning red and smoking. I got a little scared and I think Bryan was to. “Impossible you can’t do that” Bryan nagged. “Well I’m doing it aren’t I” I teased. I flared my body until everything within five foot radius burned against its own will. Bryan was getting hot and dizzy, so I decided to take advantage of the situation. I ran up to him grabbed his arm and punched him in his stomach, tripped him, and then I knifed him in the ribs. He screamed in a bunch of pain (hmmm…I wonder why). I guess my Knives of Soul Reaping do hurt.
Let’s get back to the situation. He kept trying to bend his back straight, but for some reason he couldn’t. As he tried he started to laugh; which really frightened me. He managed to stand then he looked at me and said “Your pathetic, my Lord Kronos will take over Olympus and kill every one of you puny pathetic siblings”. I got so angry and tried to hold my anger, but just couldn’t seem to manage it. After all I had been through I couldn’t stand the thought of my mom being hurt. There was this anger building up inside until a break point. Then it hit the break point. I walked up to him slowly griping my knives hard. “Listen, you pathetic little poser, your stupid Lord Kronos will never take over Mount Olympus” I jabbed him in the ribs “Also I will make sure of it that no one in my family is hurt or even looked at” a jabbed him in his thigh “And lastly I swear on the River Styx I will kill Kronos by knives” I threatened. After that I unleashed a huge blast of flames sending him into some mountains afar. I was really tired so I went to sleep right where I was without anything.

Chapter 7 “Help from a friend”
I guessed I was on my own again (to think Bryan would actually come on this deadly quest). Reaching into my pocket felt the Drachma and decided to use the Drachma not to call the sisters of Graeae, but to call my mom. I took out my sword and placed it at an angle at which the sun shined and made a rainbow. “Oh Iris, Goddess of the Rainbows, accept my offering… show me Bertha Learman”. My mom saw me through the portal. “Oh, Jake how I’ve missed, you where are you” she asked. “Look mom, right now I’m in trouble” I told her.”What do you mean, you’re in trouble” she questioned. “Remember those Greek stories about, how gods came down to earth and had children with mortals” I explained? “Well it’s all real… my dads Hades” I pleaded!!! She couldn’t help, but to burst out laughing. I waited until she was done and when she looked at me, she knew I was serious. “If you don’t believe me then check this out” I announced. I stood three feet back and set my whole body into flames. “Whoa” screamed my mom “your…your…your on fire” she said surprisingly!!! “Wait so I had a child with the God of the Underworld” she asked “yes” I replied. I tried to help her understand all of it in an hour (which I didn’t), but I think I did a pretty good job in summing it all up. While explaining my quest for my dad’s sword I told her I had about four days to get it back.
After a while the Iris messaged dissipated, so I started on my journey once again. I was walking towards a place that just caught my attention. I heard voices speaking in my head telling me to go into the place. I started walking towards the place and I read a sign that said “Mary Rose, abandoned”. I thought it sounded a bit creepy. I opened the front door to the house and immediately something jumped out at me. It was Lycaon the Lycanthrope. When he lunged at me, he clawed at my left arm (good thing it wasn’t my right, because then I’d be pretty much considered battle handicapped). I thought Lycanthropes would look cool with their bright red eyes and gray skin with the ability to talk, but no he had to have ugly vicious rabbi like face. My arm started to hurt every time I moved. I had to withstand the pain while I fought this ugly monster. I heard his bones crack and raddle inside his body as he formed into his human form.
For some reason, when he was in is “were” form he would always stay inside the abandoned house. “You dare enter my lair” he questioned? “Who do you think you are puny little demi-god” he asked. He kept going on and on about whom he was and he was the strongest half human half animal who ever lived, but I didn’t really believe that. “I’ll fight you, but under one condition if I kill you before I do you will have to bring me that friend of yours son of Poseidon” he challenged. What was his name…umm…Leo was it” he asked? “If I win then you have to give me your soul” I negotiated. “Deal” he accepted. Then I remembered they can’t be in the sunlight in there “were” form so I decided to step inside, because I had a plan. I walked around the house that was made of decaying wood. I heard a bang in the basement so I ran down there. The Lycanthrope was in here some where just waiting for me to be its next meal.
I turned the corner only to find it leaping at me I moved out of the way, sliced his eye, and that’s when I started hallucinating. I thought it was, because of the scratch I had on my arm (it could be worse if I was bitten). I stabbed the wall that looked like decaying wood, but it knocked my knife out of my hand I felt the wall and it felt like stone then I remembered I was hallucinating. I looked out the window and saw the moon. “Crap’ I panicked. The cat…cat? I was definitely was hallucinating, because I never saw the wolf again only a small cat that was really vicious. I set myself on fire so that I can give off heat in the whole house. I quickly ran upstairs while the wolf…err…cat was chasing me. I managed to reach for the door almost in time to open it, but I was intercepted. The cat now the wolf again jumped in front of me, but this time there were like fifty of them. They all looked much bigger once the moon came out and stronger. Two of them lunged at me and I flinched, I waited to be torn to pieces, but as I opened my eyes they went right threw me. This was a whole other level of hallucinating. I didn’t know which one was the real Lycaon.
You could probably tell I was in a really bad situation by just reading… the whole story. Another wolf lunged at me, but I side stepped and slashed it. Two more jumped at me, so I ducked and stabbed the first one in the stomach and smacked the other in the face with the flat of my sword. I wasn’t really hitting them as they were illusion, but any way you get the point. I noticed about five wolves on the outside of the whole bunch of wolves just standing there. I caught a quick glimpse of one that I had slashed in the eye. I ran towards him as fast as I could, jumped, and tackled him. I stabbed and stabbed him in his ribs so much he let out a wail. No matter how much I stabbed and jabbed he didn’t die. I tried to think of how to kill him, but I couldn’t manage to think of it. Lycaon slashed my right arm and remember what I said if that happened I’d be doomed. I screamed in pain down on my knees. He walked around me laughing hysterically. “Did you really think you could defeat me” he interrogated.
He looked at me with his cold, red, and hatful eyes and said to me something that changed my life. “Blood will always be spilled as long as you live, and one day you will lose someone close to you, because of a decision you make” he informed. Out of the blue Leo appeared and threw a shard of silver at me. I jumped up and caught it just in time to dash at Lycaon and jab it right in his heart. He started spewing blood everywhere and turned to dust. Before he could die I absorbed his soul into my knives. I looked at Leo in a very serious way. “I’m sorry I’m late” he apologized? We set up camp and made a camp fire. He told me that he had to sneak into Tritons lair and take some silver in order to help me, so I think we both decided my quest was more dangerous.

Chapter 8 “The Monster Minotaur”
I was the first awake so that meant I had to wait for Leo. Believe me I was in no mood to wait for anyone so I simply set his blanket on fire. It took about five seconds for him to wake up and about ten to notice that he was on fire. I watched as he stopped, dropped, and rolled, but no matter how much he did that it wouldn’t come off. I reminded him he was the son of Poseidon the Sea God. That’s when he just blasted himself with water. He looked at me as if I was in trouble and told me “What the heck dude”? “You don’t see me drowning you in your sleep”! The kid had a point. Right after he was finished nagging we set off on foot.
We both didn’t talk for a while, because there really wasn’t anything to talk about. (You’d think being a demi-god and all would give you millions of things to talk about, but it doesn’t sometimes you want to keep some stuff to yourself like what happened with Bryan…well, yeah). Voices spoke to me like it was right there in my ear and the crazy thing was… it was the same raspy old creepy voice just like the one my father had. Anyways the voices told me too keep an eye out for a Minotaur much stronger than all the others. I wondered what Minotaur could be stronger than all the others, but I just brushed it off. We came to a stop where there was a brick wall and looked at it. Step back I told Leo so he did. I walked up to the thing put my hands together and summoned all the fire I had at the wall. It broke down so we walked passed, but before we could, it appeared with one more behind it. I did the same routine as before, but every time I managed to take them down the last number plus one more would rise up. I was really tired and felt as if I was about to pass out.
Then a Huge twenty foot tall Minotaur appeared out of the bushes and charged after us! “This is a week ago all over again” I announced! The Minotaur charged at Leo, but he managed to jump out of the way and it rammed right into five walls. We immediately ran past them and jumped right at the sixth one we kept this process going for a while, until I counted about thirty-seven wall and then lost count. We made it all the way to the other side before the walls could rise up out of the ground again. I have to admit this Minotaur probably was stronger than all the others. Not only was this Minotaur freaking strong, but it was also fast, heavy, ugly, and vicious. I was pretty sure this thing had rabies. Leo and I ran for our lives. We both tried throwing water and fire at it, but nothing would stop it! Then I got and idea. I used my powers to circle a bunch of rocks and threw them at the Minotaur then Leo and I blasted our flames and liquids at the Minotaur causing the rock to harden! Ok imagine this lava hardening over a plant as it seeps off into the ocean just tightening and crushing the plant. Well that’s what we did to the Minotaur. Of course I would like to say I did about seventy percent of it. Finally I heated up the rocks around the Minotaur that caused it to burn to dust!
Chapter 9 “The Monsters That is a Monster”
Leo and I could have sworn we were going to die! Thank god I didn’t have to see my dad in the Underworld in my after life. Leo and I were exhausted, we could barely walk. We decided it best to set up camp for the night and since I burnt his blanket I let him have mine. The next day I woke up, I reminded Leo we only had two days left. I remembered what my dad had told me about the deal with the pearls and I’d say I had about fifty- eight points so that’s one pearl. We ran as fast as we could and I tripped over something and fell face first onto a Drachma!!!I was so happy. I quickly summoned the Graeae sisters. Leo and I didn’t talk at all as we were in the car with the sisters of Graeae. “Where to” asked one of the sisters. “Umm… to the lair of Phobos and Deimos” I replied. “Are you crazy you’ll die” another sister announced. “Thanks” I added “that makes me feel much better”. “I sense a son of Poseidon will die on this quest” two of the sisters assured. “It can be avoided if you give up what’s most precious to you” they told. “N…No… ill never” he rebelled. I gave him a sad look, but I don’t think he noticed, because he just stared out the window. I knew that somewhere deep inside his fun, strong, courage’s self there was fear. He looked at me like he was scared and I think I knew what he meant.
He would have to give up his mom’s most precious gift to him. Her Aragonite charm to him as a gift of her mothers death. I kind of knew how he felt for some reason. It was kind of like… we had a connection. I wondered if he felt it to, but I didn’t ask. “Son of Hades” the sisters called. “I see your future… I see you going crazy, I see you killing a chimera” they predicted. “We could be wrong though” they added. I didn’t feel good and definitely no ready to fight a Chimera any time soon. Twenty minutes passed and the only thing or person that talked was the blabber mouth sisters of Graeae. They were talking about… the prophecy? They said one of the big threes children turned sixteen they would have to make a choice weather to destroy or save Olympus. I mean who would want to destroy Olympus and the Gods? Honestly I would like to punch Zeus in the face for making that stupid no kid’s pact or something like that. I wanted more brothers and sisters like me to wrestle with and hang out with. Besides Leo and my mom I didn’t really have anyone else there for me. Leo told me that although are parents weren’t always there for us they kept watch of us. You’re probably thinking I have my dad, but seriously? He’s the God of the Underworld he has more important things to do than watch me. I mean sure he’s probably the one who help me when I’m in need but. “Where was he when I was a child” I screamed!!! Where was he when my mom didn’t make enough money to provide for her!!! “He left me on my own to fight those stupid monsters and now he wants me to get his blades back” I added. “It wasn’t fair to me, I never had any real friends until you came along” I explained. “Not that I’m complaining but, I would’ve liked someone to share stuff with to hang out with” I told. Leo looked at me with a grim and sad face. “I feel the same way” he said. “All my life kids didn’t want to hang around me, because they thought I was a freak” he informed. “When I was five years old my mom put me up for adoption, nobody ever wanted me, because I had a blue mark on my back” he advised. He showed me the mark on his neck. . “Honestly I had worst than you” he compared. I felt as if we shared the pain I could feel the way he was feeling. It was as if he was sad but… happy? I was tired so I decided to all asleep for the rest of the ride. I woke up only to see we were at an ugly old cave. Have you watched the movies? Whenever someone goes into a cave it doesn’t end up well. Leo and I walked into the cave I set my body aglow to see around. We walked for about five minutes, and then we came to a stop. When we stopped a huge ditch appeared. Now listen this was like a bottomless pit as wide as a house. We both looked at each other and we both knew it wasn’t going to be easy. I tested how far I could blast my self and the results were about halfway. I got angry, because we were wasting our time trying to get across. I wished that I could just blast all the way across for once and then I heard the voices in my head. “You can do it you just have to believe” it informed.
I grabbed Leo quickly and blasted my self across. Now I know what you’re thinking “Oh no he’s going to fall”. But, No that didn’t happen or at least I thought it didn’t. About half way there I fell. No, correction: we both fell. Now I’m going to be honest here we both screamed like little girls while falling I mean who would blame us. (Oh shut up, you would have screamed like a little girl to)!!! As we fell I took a minute to close me eyes and when I did all I saw was me on fire. I saw fire burning everywhere behind me, in front of me, just everywhere. I looked my self right in the eyes and he understood. I opened my eyes, my body set ablaze, and then I started flying. I wasn’t flying as Zeus’s children did it was more like blasting myself high. Think a rocket it blast’s and an airplane they fly. We blasted through the air so faster than the blink of an eye. At last we jumped out of the hole and I stopped flying, so we hit the floor. I groaned in pain and looked around. All I saw was blood trickling down my face and red. I heard Leo in panic in the background.
Leo started shoving something in my mouth that tasted something like Ambrosia. Oh yeah in case you didn’t know, Ambrosia is sort of like a fruit pudding with marshmallows. Let’s get back to the situation. As I was eating Ambrosia I was starting to fell extremely hot, to hot for me to handle. I started feeling fuzzy, so I spit out the Ambrosia and immediately got up. When I opened my eyes I looked around and saw no one. I turned around to see Leo on the floor and Bryan standing right next to him. Next thing I knew I hit my head and passed out. I woke up and saw the Chimera sniffing me and Leo. On top of it was Bryan. For a moment I thought I was dreaming, that was until the Bryan smacked me with the flat of his sword. How had he gotten on top of the Chimera without dying? Then my vision cleared and I wasn’t a Chimera it was a Hellhound. I think the Hellhound recognized me, because it started liking me. I said something in a dead language and thankfully it understood. The first thing it did was run into the wall, but it didn’t hit the wall it went through it. Just so you know Hellhounds can control who and what they want to shadow travel with. So basically Bryan hit the wall.
Next thing I know its right next to me sitting down. Bryan got up angrily and yelled “I am going to gut you flesh from flesh you stupid hound”! I ran at him and tried to stab him, but he rolled backwards and jumped over me. He was wearing the same flying shoes as Hermes. I then jumped set myself ablaze and tackled him to the ground. He elbowed me in the neck and judo chopped me in the same spot. I got up, but he pulled me by the collar and threw me at the wall. Don’t ask me how, but he just did. I took out my knives and threw them each at the winged shoes. My first one accidently hit him in the thigh and the second one cut right through the wings. I ran at him as he fell and tackled him (still ablaze) to the ground once more. I accidentally pushed my knife further in as he screamed. My knife was sucking pieces of his soul up out of him. I most likely got about two points out of him so that’s about one...two…three…four…five…six…sixty souls. I was so happy I could cash them in for two pearls. I yanked my knife out of him and he passed out.
I threw Leo on the Hellhound and we were on our way. We shadow traveled all the way to the Chimera. Let me tell you the first couple ten times you shadow travel you feel like vomiting, but after that you get used to it. We got to a cave behind the cave we went into, except it was smaller. We walked around for a while and kept hearing noises. I turned around and I saw the Chimera creeping towards us. Its nostrils were flaring flames out of them and suddenly I didn’t feel so tough anymore. You see when you see something or some one bigger and meaner than you, your muscles and body tend to shrink to the minimal size while the other grows to maximum size. We all stood frozen except the Hellhound that was. It leaped at the Chimera and clawed it in the face. They kept on fighting and I was amazed how fast and strong the Chimera was. The only reason the Hellhound hadn’t died already was, because it could shadow travel, was heavier, and a bit bigger than the Chimera. The Chimera kept blowing flames and clawing at the Hellhound, but the Hellhound just kept on fighting back. I threw both of my knives at the Chimera and one pierced its thigh and the other pierced its tail. Don’t ask me why my knives keep piercing mortals and monsters in the thighs.
Leo ran to the outside of the cave with the Hellhound! So I guess I was dead meat. The Chimera leaped at me, but I side stepped and tackled…err…bumped and fell into its side. I had forgotten I was fighting a Chimera not a mortal. I quickly kicked my feet up and ran on the walls. I came to a dead end and panicked so I took off my shoes and threw them at it. It obviously didn’t like that, because it spit a fire ball at me I ran to the edge and did a back flip of the wall onto the Chimera. It started to jump around very fast and bump into things, which caused me to fall. Unluckily I fell under the mouth of the Chimera, so I prepared for my death. As I was going to kill me I heard a “whish and then a loud “BOOM”. I look over and I see Leo with a bunch of water in the shape of a refrigerator and the Hellhound with its mouth wide open. I guessed it used super bark or something, but Leo told me it’s called Shadow Boom. He explained to me really fast that it’s when a Hellhound shadow travels with sound waves and somehow gets them in here mouth and then she barks.
The Chimera got up and I didn’t look any happier than I was and let me tell you It WASN’T happy. I picked up my knives that apparently appeared on the floor right in front of me. Leo kept on blasting it with water and trying to freeze it, which I didn’t know it could do, but it would just melt the ice. I threw my knife and you wouldn’t believe where it hit it… its thigh. It groaned in pain as it limped. I ran up to it and tried to stab it, but it hit me with its paw and I went flying very far. I got up in pain while watching Leo and the Hellhound fight the Chimera. I was very hurt because of everything I had been through. The Chimera just wouldn’t go down so I summoned ten skeleton warriors and they started to attack the Chimera we were making progress until the Chimera all of a sudden made a fire tornado that cause a huge heat wave. Luckily for me I’ve been in hotter conditions “Phoenix” hint hint. Leo made a water sphere with little water cannibalistic fish and called it Water Shark Sphere Prison. Seriously I think the kids been watching too much Naruto. I on the other hand made up a move called the Blazing Falcon of Dragons. I had been practicing very hard for this; now picture this, a huge ball of flames shifting its self like a piece of bacteria into ten falcons, with huge flaming wings, and spikes all over its body all piercing into the body of their prey. That had really worn me out to the point in which I fainted.
Chapter 10 “The Lair of the Fear and Panic”
You may think I’m a weakling and all because I’ve fainted over a hundred time hehe (not literally more like seven), but I’m not. I could kick your butt in a second. I woke up and saw that Leo was driving some sort of weird bike with green, white, and red colors. “Where are we” I asked Leo. “We’re in El tierra de México… we’re in México” he explained. We were on a very rugged dirty road. Well, it was a dirt road. All I saw were dead corpse dead and if they weren’t dead then, rotting. If they weren’t rotting, well you get the point. Eventually the crappy bike busted. Leo told me it was because he bought it for 300 colones (that’s the spanish currency). We walked the rest of the way until we saw a cave with bones and skulls. I mean seriously why does everyone and everything have to be in a cave. Well, the Chimeras was more of a Lion’s Den. We walked inside and saw a sign that said “Turn back”, “Caution death zone”, “Be Carefull”, “You’ll die if you keep going”. and a sign that said... “Feed Me”? ?I started to feel a chill down my spine and started to hear voices in my head. They talked to me, but not the same voices that helped me they were voices that tried to scare me into leaving. Though I didn’t give in. I just kept walking.
After a while, I started getting board so I would float in the air and just swirl around. We kept walking until we hit a fork in the road. So we decided to split up. Yeah,yeah I know it was probably not the best choice, but it was our only option. Today was the last day to get my dads Sword back or else al the souls would lift up into the earth and gt another chance to live. I walked and walked until I heard a “thump”. I ran back as fast as I could saying to myself “I won’t make it in time”. Well guess what, I was right before I could get to the other side the whole ceiling collapsed in front of me. Suddenly I heard a voice that sounded very familiar. If I wasn’t Phobos the of Fear. Hmm….. who would’ve guessed I’d be fighting him to the death. “Bravo” he congradulated “To be honest I actually thought you’d be dead by my Chimera” he added. “I mean let’s face it, without Leo the Chimera would’ve crushed you just like im about to”. “Give me my dads sword back or else” I threatened. He laughed histeracally and said in a very scary and raspy voice “I will gut you like a pig and make you’re death extremely painful and slow”. “Cool” I accepted “let’s go”. I ran at him full force ; not holding back. As I ran something hit me in the back of the head. I stopped to turn around and noticed snakes slithering on the floor. Well guess what, I hated snakes. I blasted and blasted them to pieces and just kept cutting and cutting until there was no more my arm felt numb, because I had been biten by one and now it was starting to burn just like when the Dracnae bit me. The pain was so intense that I started seein blurieness. I wiped my eyes to clear them and I continued to run at him he just stood there smiling with his arms folded one over the other. I threw one of my knives at him which caught him in the ribs.
I could tell it hurt, because he bent down to grab at his ribs. He limped for a second then the knife was gone and so was he. I looked down and my knife was on the floor. Still hearinf Leo screaming in pain I felt so angry. All of a sudden my body lit on fire, but the flames weren’t red they were… blue? I was so hot I literally started to sweat. I sensed Phobos around here somewhere,then I got it. I threw a knife to the left and to the right, which both stuck to the walls. Then Phobos appeared in front of me about to strike. I moved two of my fingers and my knives came crashing up form the ground wrapping him in string. I’d say it was about 24 feet of string. As I threw the knives into the walls I quickly tied some string to each and then jerked to both sides to make it look like the knives pulled me a bit. As I planted them in the ground I used some heat to put thestring together. I heated up the strng to burn Phobos and then I ran up to him jumped and jabbed him straight in the chest with my feiry hand. He let out a wail of pain and I started getting dizzy. I was starting to wonder if the blue flames had a side effect to them. Any ways he teleported again behind me and whispered something into my ear. He whispered my worst fear and I froze.out of nowhere I started to see a image I saw my mom being tortured by a man in golden armour. I stood frozen in fear and just watched as Ares tortured her with his knife slowly cutting and cutting her. I felt this moment of sadness and real anger, real revenge. I spoke in a quiet soft voice to Phobos. I told him “I had already warned you that if you didn’t give me the sword I was going to kill you” I threatened. I turned around slowly and what Phobos saw was not pretty. I turned around with my face on fire and my eyes being pure black I walked up to him, touched his face, and told him goddnight Phobos.At that moment is when I slowly rose into the air and formed ato edged spinning sphere around me with blue flames as I concentrated the flames turned green and then that was it. I unleashed a whole blast offour two hundred and thirt eight degree flames which burned him to the dust. I fell to my knees trying not to give out and the last thing I remembered was seeing my dad standing looking at me with a light and warm smile. Then I blacked out.
Chapter 11 “A rematch to the death”
I woke up in the Academy infirmery. With a bag of ice on my head. I looked around and saw that the only person that was Leo who was perfectly fine!!! I gave him a questioned look and he told me “ With water… I heal fast”. “Well throw me in a volcano will ya” I replied. He told me how Deimos was dumb and easy to trick and the only thing he did to beat him was to make a sphere of solid water around him and turn it to ice until he eventually froze to death. They both would be back at some point in life. After a few hours I was healed to good health. I went to my dorm and saw my dad standing there on my bed waiting. “Hello son” he greeted “Hey dad” I replied. “Im proud to be your father not once did I doubt you” he assured “At times I felt I was going to die like when I fought the Chimera and Leo left me, but I just kept on trying to make you proud” I explaine. “You know there times where you have to make sacrifices to achive many great deeds” he lectured “ and at those times is when you think of your loved ones and those closest to you” he added. “Oh yeah you can cash In your souls for three pearls” he reminded “ok” I accepted. So far I had five pearls. That was awesome.
As I walked to the Academy field I saw some one standing there with a huge golden broad sword waiting for me. I could easily tell it was Ares just by looking at his ugly face. “What do you want from me you stupid, selfish god” I asked “ I want your head” he informed. We both stood in our battle stance and then we charged I quickly grew to green flames at our weapons both met. Well he must’ve forgotten I had two instead of one. His strength was winning me over so I quickly stabbed him in the gut with my knife. Just in case you don’t know that’s one of the most painful places to get hit. H efell to his knees and I put my knife to his neck “Surrender or else” I warned. I took my knife out of his gut and he grunted in pain then I karate chopped him on his neck with my green flaming palm. He fell to the ground and stared at me. I didn’t feel any pity for him. He quickly tripped me and got up. Luckily I also got up just in time to block his attack. He definetly learned from our last fight, because when I tried to stabb him with my other knife he swiftly ducked and tackled me to the ground. I dug both of my knives into the part of his back where he couldn’t reach that easily. While he was busy trying to get them off I shot firballs at him and tackled him. He kicked me in the stomach causing me to fly into the air and onto the gorund, but I caught myself. We ran at eachother and this is what happened he slashed at my left arm and kicked me out of the way then I quickly retaliated and threw a nife at his shoulder kicked the other one into his stomach then I did a 360 side spin kick into his face. Ares fell to the ground in pain and his final words were “Until next time” then he turned to dust.
I ran to my bed and got some rest. Because I had a long day ahead of me. The next day I went home tro visit my mom and we went out for lunch to a little classy restaurant in New york. We talked about how our life had been and how much we missed eachother. “Jake I want you to promise me something” she asked “Anything” I replied. “Promise me that no matter what happens you’ll follow your heart and do what you think is right” she asked “I promise” I promised. All of a sudden Leo tapped me on the shoulder “Greetings Ms.Learman” he greeted and pointed towards Time Square. I looked at my mom and she nodded in approval “You know what to do”. So off we went. Until next time.

パーシー・ジャクソンとオリンポスの神々 No 返信