パーシー・ジャクソンとオリンポスの神々 Araxie 線, レイ Lynette's AMAZING Demi-God Life...PSYCH.

OsnapitzJJ posted on Jun 24, 2011 at 05:02AM
Disclamier: I don't own any Percy Jackson charachters or ideas. I am just using what RR put out there.

Charachters:

Araxie Ray Lynette (Me)
Alex Chance (Alex13126)
Michael Gavin (vlad_todd_fan)
Sadie James (greenstergirl)
Anna (Repunzleah123)
Jen (Yellow Cow)
Hon (Percy Lover101)
Austin Knight
Arayla Lynette

Ok so this isn't happening right now. This is Araxie telling the story of her life and her opinions. But it will get to what is happening now later on. So tell me whatcha peoples think! -OsnapitzJJ
last edited on Jun 24, 2011 at 05:19AM

パーシー・ジャクソンとオリンポスの神々 15 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 OsnapitzJJ said…
"Tell us about you Araxie or die very painfully!" The first cyclops said. "Why should I tell nut brains with one eye about me?!?" I yelled back really bored just playing with them. I was tied to a chair and if I didn't hurry, they were gonna set the room on fire. They gave me evil glares and played with the lighter. "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!" I yelled giving in. "Well where do I start?" I asked not excpecting an answer. "I was...

Is it a good start? Or should I delete it?
1年以上前 Aphrodite14 said…
Hey it's Hun on a different account- it wonderful!!! Write more!!!!!!!!!! (This is not me account just so ya know it me friend's)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 OsnapitzJJ said…
Ok:) I might. But I need some peoples permission first. And for it not to be 12:30 @Night. So if a few more peeps give permission then I might.
1年以上前 greenstergirl said…
it sounds good!!! More description and i think it would be AMAZING!!! Probably better than all of mine plz make it a story forum!!
1年以上前 AmazingPercy said…
smile
cool i like it . i rarely go on this and the PJ books section but i will to read ur's
1年以上前 OsnapitzJJ said…
Thanks so much! I'll continue the first chapter in a lil bit.:D
1年以上前 OsnapitzJJ said…
nevermind scratch that. Me and and my twin sister were given to an adoption center."

Not the best parents but whatever. Finally, the women came out and found us. I had a necklace on my neck that said Araxie in the inside and Arayla had hers. So thats what they named us.

A few months later, Jason Lynette adopted us. So we grew up with a monster. He only adopted us so we could be his maids. He was horrible.

When we were six he was screaming at us because we didn't clean the house and make dinner. So we ran outside. We saw a lady in the backyard. It was mom. Eris. She said that whenever we were in trouble, or hurt, to meet out here. Then she made a clubhouse there. I started.

"Some dad. But your mom's cool." The second cyclops said.

After that dad said that he was gonna go get grocieries.

We were to stay at the house and not leave. So we went upstairs being bored. Then we heard a glass breakind down stairs and a yell. So we went and checked it out. 3 of your stupid kind were in our house. They set the downstairs part on fire. Arayla said she had to go get something. When she finally came back up, she had a pece of paper in her hands. She was running up so we could jump out the window. But her shoelace got hung. And the floor where she was fell through. And Arayla Lynette fell in a fiery pit of nothingness."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 OsnapitzJJ said…
Sorry I can't think good right now. I got hit with a baseball bat in my arm and it really hurts. So I will prabably not write more today. Hope you like it! -OsnapitzJJ
1年以上前 pink-bookworm said…
This is really good
1年以上前 xharrypotterx said…
big smile
I likes it! :D but, (im not meaning tobe rude, just trying to help) Mabey you should build up vocab, and more description. that way we can have a clearer picture :)
and i have writtena fan fiction to! its about percabeth. plz read and review! :D
here is the link:
link
and please please please review!
1年以上前 OsnapitzJJ said…
smile
Thanks And i know i don't use that many details but I'll try more.
1年以上前 OsnapitzJJ said…
Chapter 2 (Araxie) The New Kids

The Cyclops started crying.

Ugly number one said," She was so pretty!"

"SHUTUP YOU BIG BABIES!" I yelled with tears in my eyes. She was my sister for crying out loud. I moved my purple hair out of my same color eyes and kept talking.

"So I ran to the market where dad was. I told him what happened. So we went to the burned house and looked for any remains or something. We looked for hours. No Cyclops. No Arayla. No blood. Nothing. We walked to the nearest hotel and stayed there for a few days. But dad just kept saying that I was a baby and that she was dead. I needed to suck it up and forget about it. I ran away that day. I went back to the clubhouse and waited. I waited for a few days. Then I got a dream that night, saying that I’ll be safe if I go to the strawberry field across town. I didn’t have anything else so I decided to follow the dream. I walked to town and called for a taxi. I told him where to and we sped like a maniac there. I made a fake sob story and he didn’t make me pay. So I went through the field and met Chiron and Mr. D and everyone else. The hunters of Artemis were there. They asked me if I wanted to join. I declined because I was really too young to even realize what it was. But one of the hunters caught my eye. She said that her name was Thalia and her dad was the king of the Gods. She had sharp black hair and electric blue eyes. She showed me around and all that. So I stayed in the Hermes cabin for a few years. Well, when I turned 13 I got claimed by Eris. I still have no idea why it took her so long to claim me but I didn’t really care. About when I got claimed a lot of new kids came to camp. A few of them caught my eye. I walked up to a girl who was about my age and had elfish features. She had mischievous green eyes and brown hair pulled back into a tight braid going down her back.

“Hi. I’m Araxie Lynette.” I said sticking my hand out.

“Alex. Alex Chance, daughter of Hermes.” She said shaking my hand.

“I’m a daughter of Eris.” I said. She smiled another mischievous smile just like her eyes.

“I think we’ll get along just fine.” She said walking off. Next I saw a girl with straight blonde hair and blue eyes. She walked up to me.

“I’m Sadie. Sadie James.” She said smiling.

“Araxie Lynette.” I said. She walked off to the Hecate cabin. I thought it was cool to meet a witch. Next I saw three people with bright sea green eyes just like Percy’s.

They told me they were Hun, Jen, and Michael. They all had powers over the sea. Poseidon must be having fun. I thought to myself when I had met them.
Then I say alot of people huddled around one girl. She had silvery hair and silver eyes. She had a glow like the hunters' around her.

"Whats different about her?" I asked Alex who just finished talking to her.

" Thats Anna. She is a daughter of Artemis. And she was never suppose to have been born." She said walking off.

That had to have been a lie or a rumor but no it was true.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 dezzypoo said…
big smile
AWESOME!!!! SWEET!!!! AMAZING!!!!! GOOD!!!! GREAT!!!!!
1年以上前 OsnapitzJJ said…
Hmmmm. I am really sorry to say this but Ima dis-continue this. I'M FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of atleast two of the four noww. But guess what???? I am gonna give this forum to atleast one of my readers and they can continue writing it. So whoever wants it...ask for it fast.
1年以上前 pink-bookworm said…
Aww your stopping it's so good and if I where to take over I'd ruin it.