Percy Jackson & The Olympians 本 percy reads PJO

greekgirlA posted on Jul 05, 2011 at 01:28PM
ok guys i thought "hey what would happen if Percy read PJO?" so this is that.

title:percy reads PJO

rating:T (i swear)

type:action,comedy,friendship,aha what the hell? romance

characters:Percy,Annabeth,Travis,Conner,N­ico­,Gr­ove­r, maybe Thilla,Clarisse

DISCLAIMER:i dont own this rr dose

So let's get started.

psst! i allow interesting spamming
last edited on Jul 10, 2011 at 11:07PM

Percy Jackson & The Olympians 本 19 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
wink
i will post the prolog soon
1年以上前 MaximumRide12 said…
Ok.
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
cool
to MR12 for posting

Prolog: percy

Ok, you know when you have a horrible day? Well today was definitely not one. I mean if Clarisse is like polvratising Conner and Travis do you can spend time with you girlfriend it is really ok.
(i dough Clarisse knew t made me happy)
So,every thing is fine until some bird of prey lands infront of me.
If that isn't weird enough,it has a package,talks,and asks me if their is a good fast food place near by. I think i should explain. I was walking to my cabin when I saw a bird.I know WOW a bird big deal,but this thing you could ride on.It had a wingspan of 30ft and a massive body. My first thought: dam big bird. My second thought:shit it's landing. Third thought: I don't know if i had one. If birds are beautiful this one was. It had feathers the color of all metals.silver,gold,copper,bronze,iron,ect. The claws were as long as my hand,plus sharp.Eyes: cant tell they keep changing. Beak:big,sharp.
When i reached for Riptide it screeched like that was an insult. "I am a messenger! not a pinata!"she yelled. "Oh sorry,umm,isn't Hermes the messenger?"I asked "phhppff.for the gods, I am a personal messenger.NOT.TO.BE.HARASSED.TO.SEND.MESSA­GES­.&q­uot­; ok she was mad.
"umm,Why are you hear?"
"To deliver a package from greekgirlA"
"Is that a code name?"
"sure" It sounded sarcastic.
She spread her wings then asked"Is thier a place I can get a good burger?" I just stared at the big bird. "Never-mind-about-the-food-how-about-­you­-ta­ke-­thi­s-d­am-­thi­ng-­off­-me­?&q­uot­; she said really fast
After I got the box untied from her leg i said "Nice meeting you bird." "AGGGHHHH! It is Aimee' for your information Percy!"then she flew off leaving me with a box in the courtyard.
I went to my cabin to open the package, pondering what that was about.

any good? plz comment this is my first forum so...
sorry for shortness my bro is king me off and i needed to post this
stay cool peeps
last edited 1年以上前
It's nice. But you should edit it before you post cause there are a couple off spelling/word choice mistadkes. But other than that it's really good!
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
blush
ya that was my computer.
Oh ok!
1年以上前 penguin098 said…
sunny
I love it! Just one question, is this happening before the books or after?
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
wink
after and before HoO
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
cool
page one of pjo's chap 1
thanks for reading

CH. 1 Percy
When you think of weird it is not the same for a half-blood. But that depends on the situation, this one? all-around-weird
OK when I got to the cabin I read the note attached to the package. It read:
hello Percy ,I know this is strange but I need some entertainment
so, I am sending you this book and depending on how it amuses me I will
send you the other 4 books oh and mine are in Greek
my pleasure, greekgirlA
"Hello Seaweed Brain"
"Hello Annabeth" I dropped the box on my bead and saw Annabeth standing in the doorway. "What is that?"she asked "Oh, a book."I stated "well more than a book" She eyed me like I was a blueprint."Didn't know you can read."
"Ha-ha. It's in Greek so...."I trailed off. "Wanna read it with me?" I asked "Sure." she flopped down on my bead and grabbed the package off my bead and opened it. Inside was a hard cover book that read, "Percy Jackson and the Olympians BOOK ONE The Lightning Thief"
"Did it say 'Percy Jackson' "
"Ya and I will read the fist chap after Conner and Travis stop eavesdropping "

(after a lot of explaining and a nasty horse shoe incident...oh and a time out...)
"Well reading?" Conner asked
My answer was "I accidentally vaporize my per-algebra teacher" a lot of snickering "Is this an instruction manual?"
Look, I didn't want to be a half-blood .
"Oh Percy it is fun." crooned Annabeth
If you are reading this because you think you might be one, my advice is: close this book right now. Questioning looks.
Believe whatever lie your mom or dad told you about your birth, and try to lead a normal life. "not fucking likely" Being a half-blood is dangerous. It's scary. Most of the, time it gets you killed in painful, nasty ways. "'bout sums it up" If you're a normal kid ,reading this because you think it's fiction, great. "wow Percy" Read on. I envey you for being able to believe that none of this ever happened.
But if you recognize yourself in these pages-if you feel a stirring inside-stop reading immediately. You might be one of us. And once you know that, it is only a matter of time before -they sense it too, and they'll come for you.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
"Percy you are a crazy ...." Conner started
"son of a god" Travis finished
"Let's find Grover" I said
"What are we waiting for?" Annabeth asked

sorry so short
stay cool peeps
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 cro0010 said…
big smile
Awesome.
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
blush
shit in ass holin' crap hole!**of a*****in****Hermes******Hades'*********wit­h a bucket of*******silena gomas********in a tower far fra away way****in a bucket******justin bieber****screaming***the****away****seein­g a***** ALAKAZAM!

the book i am using for writing this is the libraries and someone has it on reserve.URRRRGGG!!!!!!!!!! and if that is not aggravating enough my end of the 1st chap was deleted when i went to the bathroom! i had it almost finished! now i have no book. no chap. no thing to write. fuck
i am pissed
and sorry for cussing this is ratted T though. so plz spam. it will make me happy. and cuss it is fun to read. no **** though that is aggravating i only do it cause you really don't want to know what i said. it would make professionals in swearing blush

oh and cro0010 you think so?
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
angry
still pissed.
Calm down! I enjoyed reading the chapter. Maybe u can borrow the book from a friend.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 penguin098 said…
smile
i like the chapter, but it's kinda hard to tell what's the book and what isn't, could you bold the book, or skip a line, or something?
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
i put it in bold but my fucked computer de-bolds it when going from word to fanpop. and no i cannot borow it from a friend.it is summer. it is on reserve at the library #7 what the *fuckeing** of the huuuuuuuuuuuggggggg,uuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggg­ggg­ggg­hhh­hhh­hhh­h (big breath)

hey! awesome idea! p&M plz let me know if ou can/want to,buuut mabey you guys can write the rest of chap 1 until i get the book back.
i only own the sea of monsters so... oh and plz spam
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
tongue
p&m is penguin098 and maximumride12
hmmm
K, sorry, but I can't I dont have the book either XP sorry.
And u can call me either max or lizzi. Looking back on ur comments, I noticed that u used the elder swear. High five!
1年以上前 penguin098 said…
wish i could, but I can't.... Don't have the book... :/... and for bold u put the text u want bold in [b]
last edited 1年以上前