Percabeth!!!!! My Story Forum: Brenna Jackson the sequel to Proposal

greenstergirl posted on May 01, 2011 at 06:44PM
I do not own Percy Jackson. I do not own the Greek Gods. But I do own the many of the other Characters that weren't from the books.

This story is the sequel to Proposal: The entire story of how Percy proposed to Annabeth. Now this is the story after all that happened, the story of their children. But the main character of this peticular story is different.

ENJOY!!!! I will posting only every now and then due to LOTS of school work and family stuff (like chores)

Also I have actually started this story already in the articles of this club but I decided to move them all to this forum.
last edited on May 01, 2011 at 06:47PM

Percabeth!!!!! 164 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 164

1年以上前 greenstergirl said…
Chapter 1

Everyone thinks their parents are amazing. Yea they get on your nerves, big time. But would you still like them if your father was one of the greatest heroes of Greek demigod history? Would you still like your mother if she was an extremely know it all? Yea, thats me. My dad is Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon. The dud that gives you seashells as a birthday present. Sad to say Poseidon's my grandpa.

My name is Brenna Zoe Jackson. My middle name is Zoe after the head hunter of Artemis that died saving my dad's life. My mom says its a great honor to have that name. I think its a bit creepy. Now I know you think that having these parents is the coolest thing ever. Guess what?

Its not.

Every year I spend Christmas Under the ocean at my Grandpa's castle. Then we do thanksgiving at my grandma Sally's house. Then, just to make you all happy, since you must know how many children this hero couple had, its five. In order it's Krissie, Colby, me, and the twins, Emily and Ethan.

Now of course, if two demigods had kids.....what kind would they have? Good question. My sister Krissie, who got my Dad's side of the family. She got my mom's human side and my Dad's godly side. Colby who ended up with both my parents human sides. He's full human. Emily and Ethan, each with my dad's human side and my mom's godly side. And then there's me. You'll figure it out.

Now this story isn't about my crazy family and how I live through it, this is how my life became way even more annoying to live through. I was at school, the day before spring break started. It was a sunny day, with a little rain here and there, but one thing was for sure, I was freaking out.

I had a massive Greek studies test. Most of you reading this would have no problem taking that kind of test. But if you have such a hard time in Greek mythology class, and your grandpa is POSEIDON!!! Then your in deep, deep, deep doodoo. Thats me, the brown haired, grey eyed girl sitting in her own mother's third period Greek Mythology class at Poynter Junior high school with an F running at top speed at her face.

My parents have always expected out of me the most. Not Krissie who can control water. Not Emily and Luke who are 8-years-old and read the dictionary as a bedtime story. Not Colby who plays Halo all day. But me. The girl....with both of your parent's godly sides. Yea...I'm the only immortal. It's pretty sad. I haven't shown any power that could make me a minor goddess of. Colby thinks I'm going to become the minor Goddess of boredom. Thats when I slap him and I get grounded. See? I even have the ideas of a Greek goddess. I'm stubborn, can be rude, like hurting people, especially my siblings, and I never, ever get sick or get hurt. And I drink nectar like soda and ambrosia like its a chocolate chip cookie.

Thats why I was going to get in deep doodoo if I got an F on the Greek Mythology test. Because I am one of those minor Goddess. A goddess who hasn't found her power.

I know a Greek mythology test has nothing to do with my story. But it starts it. So I'm gonna use it.

My eyelids were really heavy. I was tired as I sat there bored to death. I sat in the back with my friend Danny. A girl named Danny. My mother stood at the front explaining the story of the minotaur. Her long blond hair was puled into a bun. She wore pants and a blue shirt. The only sucky thing is, she's the only Greek mythology teacher in the school. I have to be in her class. And she treats me just the same as the other kids. She even yelled at me once for talking in class. My mom always wanted to be an architect. But she changed her mind and became a a teacher. She did design and build our house though.

"Miss Brenna are you listening?" She said to me with her hands on her hips. I sat up and rolled my eyes.

"Yes mom. WAIT I mean Mrs. Jackson." The class laughed knowing their teacher was my mother.

She stared at me and gave me the evil eye. "It doesn't look like you are. What temple was sacred to Athena in the city of Athens?"

"Ugh......"

"For Olympus sakes!! You should know this!!"

Yes, of course she was scolding me in front of the class. And she used a demigod term. 'Olympus sakes' Its okay though, everyone in the class is use to it.

"Sorry Mrs. Jackson." I said while pulling out my notebook. Danny laughed at me after my mom turned around.

Suddenly, I heard the wrinkle of paper on my desk. Danny passed me a note.

sleep ovr this weekend? the note said. I sighed and scribbled out my anwser.

goin camping for da spring break

That's my families code word for when we are going to visit Camp Half blood. 'going camping.'

She nodded at me like she understood. I turned back to the front where my Mom stood writing on the board the assignment I didn't know about.

"Class I want you all to read this book over spring break." She pointed to a book with a leather cover. "And when you are done you must create a god or goddess on piece of paper and write down his powers and his place in the family line of Greek gods. You also must write a short mythology tale about them." She nodded and went to her desk but immediately the bell rang.

I passed my mom on the way out. But she pulled on my hand. "Brenna, for your assignment I want you to do you as the goddess. You must find out what you are the goddess of. I know you can." Her eyes were pleading and grey like mine. I nodded and went out the door.
last edited 1年以上前
Chapter 2:

The light of my bedroom lamp wasn't that bright, but it was okay for the dark outside. I scratched my head as I stared at my math problem. 3.14 multiplied by 6.97 divided by three? Then you multiply it by 300? How does the 300 come in? I was confused as I sat in my room. The walls were painted a bright yellow and my bedspread was a pastel pink. I heard Emily and Ethan in the next room over yelling about something stupid probably. Tired of homework, I left my room to go do something more interesting.

I slipped down the wooden stairs to the living room where I found Colby and my Dad playing Kinect adventures. Colby's exact match of my Dad's hair was covered in sweat. He had my mom's nose. Everything else is my Dad's.

I left the living room following the sweet smell of cinnamon rolls from our kitchen. I slipped in and sat at the Island where dipped my finger in to the blue frosting.

"Brenna!!" My mom said. But you could tell she wasn't annoyed as most moms would. She dipped her finger in as well and licked her blue finger.

I put my chin in my hands. "Mom?" I asked her.

She wiped her hands. "Yes?"

"What if instead of me being a new minor goddess I was just a plain human like Colby?"

Her grey eyes looked sad for a moment. "Brenna, your father and I new you were a goddess the second you turned one. You want to know why?"

I raised an eyebrow and nodded.

"You could walk like a pro and speak perfect English before you were even 10 months old. Let alone 12. When you were three we went to Camp Half blood for the summer. You ran off one day and found the armory. You learned how to fight with sword that day. We knew you were immortal. But we needed facts to prove it."

"But that is just things anyone could do!!! Mom I don't think I'm immortal!! I'm not special at all, I don't have my own power and I suck and HATE Greek mythology class!!!!!!!"

Her blond hair fell over her grey eyes. She was silent for a few minutes. She seemed sad. "No mom I didn't...." But she stopped me.

With her voice quivering she said, "I understand. But you must understand that you are the new goddess we have been waiting for."

"STUPID PROPHECY!!" I said almost yelling as I dipped my finger into the frosting bowl again.

I thought you should know...haha....um so when my parents got married Rachel had a vision. She made a prophecy that a new Goddess was to be born to powerful demigods. I'm supposed to take one of the minor powers of one god and then I will become the goddess of it. They say I might become the goddess of baby animals or shape shifting. But my parents know neither is it. The prophecy said that Zeus would try at nothing to kill me if he found out there was another goddess to upset their balance.

Thats exactly it then. Zeus doesn't know I'm alive at all.

"Will you stop flicking my ear!!??!!" Emily yelled at Ethan as he flicked her ear with his fork. The squirmed at the other end of the dinner table Krissie sat next to me talking about how she was in charge of the school play and how it was Aesop's foibles with Zeus and Hera in it. (my school actually did this play!!)

Colby silently texted on his phone which he wasn't supposed to be doing and I of course, sat silently at in my chair swirling my shiny fork around the green peas.

"How was your day Brenna?" My Dad asked me while sipping the water from his cup.

"Fine." I said gloomily. The table became suddenly quiet. "I got an A on my English paper. And I did my speech today. Mr. Figle said I have a way with words that persuades everyone.

"What was your speech on?" My mom asked as she flipped her blond hair behind her. Krissie did the same. Krissie is like a miny Annabeth. Colby is a miny Percy. And I'm a mixture. While Ethan and Emily are their own creation of crazy stupidity.

"Animal senses."

Krissie rolled her eyes and Colby muttered a laugh but my mom gave him, 'the look'. If you know what I mean. The one that says, shut-up-my-son-or-else-no-phone.

Changing the subject Krissie began taking...again. "So Daddy since its a full moon tonight will you help me practice water fighting?" My Dad smiled. He would love too.

"Of course. I was going to ask you." He lifted his hand to the air where the water from his cup levitated to the air with out dropping. "Lets start now." Then he shot the water to Krissie. She screamed and suddenly there was a blue bubble in her hands.

"Dad I meant outside where we won't get things wet!!" she said then shot the water back to my Dad and he dropped it into his cup.

Colby laughed as he cleared his plate. "I am SO glad I'm the only normal one here." Then he went up the stairs to his room.

My Dad rolled his eyes. "He will learn." Then he began clearing the table. I sipped up stairs to avoid any more talk of powers and magic Greek junk.

As I began stuffing my bag with clothes for our trip to Camp I noticed the Greek mythology book on my bedside table. I reached for it and opened it looking inside. Good thing I could read English and Greek PERFECTLY. I don't have ADHD or Dyslexia like most of my family does.

The book seemed to open on it's own to a page of Gods and Goddess who deal with life. Persephone was at the top of Course. I saw Helios. Turns out he was the god of sight as well besides god of sun. But why did I want to read this? I guess my mind has a mind of its own. Okay that sounded weird. I closed the book and began stuffing my bag some more.

After packing I fell onto my bed and turned on the radio that sat in the corner. Z100 was on. I began tapping my foot to the beat of S&M by Rhianna.

"Lalalalal come one...come on....come on.." I whispered singing the words. I felt my throat tingle to the singing.

"Ss mm....ss mm....ss mm..." I sung again. "Cause I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it! Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me!" I laughed at the thought that my singing actually sounded better than it usually did. and I suck at singing.

Suddenly I heard clapping by the door. My mom stood there smiling. "Oddly that was good." My mom said as she cam and sat on my made bed.

"Yea....thanks for spying." I said while pulling out my ipod.

"Brenna Zoe! I want you to listen to me. I know you don't think your a goddess but I know you are! You-"

"Shut up Mom. Just shut up." I dropped my ipod to my bed and got up.

"BRENNA ZOE JACKSON!! You do NOT need to have that attitude!! I didn't do anything to you!!"

I turned and stared at her. "Seriously? You seem so HAPPY to have me as your daughter to have a Greek goddess for a daughter!! I am not a goddess I am a normal girl who isn't special!!! And even if I was a Greek goddess you only love me BECAUSE I am one!!!"

"I love you either way!! You are my Daughter Brenna Jackson!!! How could I not love you!??!!??"

Anger burned and boiled inside of me like poison that needs to explode. Lightning seemed to shoot up around my arms and legs to my finger tips.

"You DO NOT love me!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at her. I felt my head swirling around and my fingers becoming numb. I felt taken over and angry, dangerous, hateful. I almost wanted to punch something...or destroy something....or...or...or..

I screamed and raised my right hand infront of me towards the the butterfly sculpture I made in 3rd grade. The lighting reached my fingers, finding the opening to come out. The power to move it all.

I felt even more angry as my mom began explaining ways to prove I was immortal. I seemed to scream again and she shut up.

"I'll just leave if your okay with that." She said turning the nob to my door. I felt even more hate. I suddenly willed the door to shut. I turned the lock. Even if I was far away from it. My mom stared at me with scared grey eyes like mine. I opened the window and the curtains began to turn around with the wind. And I hadn't moved a muscle.

"Brenna...what are you doing?" My mother whispered as she backed away from me. Her blond hair whipped around behind just like my brown hair.

I screamed. I felt mad really mad. But when I made the butterfly sculpture explode without moving I felt a giant burning in my eyes. The were swelling. I felt the boiling hate inside me be let out into the world where it destroyed things. I felt my self grab more hate from around me and push it out. I saw my computer begin to make funny sounds and spark as if it had be lit on fire.

My mom screamed as I chucked a book at her face by levitating it. Outside my door I heard my Dad trying to open the door but it was locked. I laughed and felt even more hate inside me fill up. I closed my eyes and reached for my senses. I grabbed my hearing sense. I dropped the sight sense which I had used to lift everything by levitating them with my eyes. I searched the room by hear. Frustrated with my hear I changed to smell. I saw a blue light that showed Percy. He had gotten in and was embracing Annabeth as she cried.

"Stop Brenna!!" He yelled. I laughed and pushed out all the hate I had left. A red source exploded from my hands creating a jail around them. I had trapped my parents inside a bubble. Percy tried to use his powers but he couldn't I had neutralized them.

And thats when I fainted onto the floor.
Chapter 3:

What was this place?

I squirmed out of my sleep. But of course it didn't work. And of course I didn't know where I was. You know....the usual stuff that happens when you seem to dance off into some randomly odd dream.

I looked down at my clothes. I was wearing a pure white dress the was Greek from the design of it. I had gold arm bracelets that were up to my mid top arm. I was wearing gold sandals that looked like something from the movie Clash of the Titans. Confused I got up to find where I was. I found I was in a courtyard. The light was so bright that the green blossom trees were almost white. I was standing on a clear white rock path leading to a giant fountain with pink water.

Of course I was dreaming. That would be weird if I wasn't. I walked to the fountain amazed by it's pink sparkling water.

Almost afraid I looked at my reflection in the water. What I saw was actually an image of a beautiful woman. Not a scared little middle schooler. Not a shameful daughter of a Greek Hero. But a beautiful, tall Greek Goddess with sparkling grey eyes like her mother. The girl I didn't recognize wore a golden crown wrapped around her head. Her brown hair was draped over her shoulders like a waterfall, and oddly her hair sparkled like there was glitter in it. Thats when I realized...this pretty girl....was me.

As I sat astonished from what I looked like I heard a sound behind me.

"Brenna what are you doing here?" Asked an odd voice behind me. I jerked around hurting my back a bit.

"Who are you? How do you know my name?" I asked with a quiver in my voice as I looked at pretty tree nymph of about my age.

She giggled. It sounded like bells. "No... don't be afraid. I'm Crystal. I am the a protector in training of this Temple."

"How do you know my name?" I asked again.

"Who wouldn't here?"

"What?" I asked confused.

Her green eyes sparkled in the sunlight. "This is the Sacred Temple of Brenna. This is your Temple. All Greek gods and goddess's have one you know."

"WHAT!?!?!?!?!" I didn't have a temple!!!!

"Of course Zeus doesn't know about it. Us...your servants have been waiting for the day you would finally actually visit your own temple."

"I don't have my own temple!!! I'm not a greek goddess!! I"m just a 14-year-old girl who lives in the shadow of her demigod parents!! Thats all I want to be!!"

She giggled. "No Brenna." Then oddly....she bowed. "Amphritrite, your Grandpa Poseidon's wife created this temple for you. It is safe from Zeus. We created it behind a magic wall by a forest. Isn't this place beautiful?"

I was quiet for a moment...not knowing what to say. Until finally I answered:

"Your a crazy flower."

What would you say if you found out you had your own temple?

Her green face began to turn red. "I'm a tree miss Brenna if you didn't notice. And if you didn't know I am your faithful servant." She said while bowing again.

"Whatever." I flipped my head around. I wasn't going to be able to convince her I wasn't a goddess. "How do I get out of here?"

"What do you mean? I was going to ask you almost the same thing. How did you get here?"

I sighed. This was harder than I thought. "I found my power. I.....I think. I.....well I kind of attacked my parents with my new power because I was angry. I fainted....and found myself here....in this dress......and I...."

She smiled. It was a hopeful smile. "I understand now. You have transported to the future Brenna."

*****************************************­***­***­***

Krissie's POV:

Honestly...If you want to know....my life is crazy. Seriously. I'm a Junior in High school. I'm popular...ha of course....I'm president of the drama club. And captain of the swim team. And I also seem to have this unnatural ability to control water like my Dad. Who happens to be the greatest Demigod hero of ALL TIME!!!

That reminds me.....where is my Dad? He was supposed to be out here 15 minutes ago to train me!! I was laying in the damp grass for nothing!!!

Suddenly the pocket of my jean shorts buzzed. I pulled out my phone. It was blue and shiny. I have this crazy addiction of licking my phone to clean it. Haha I'm weird.

The text was from my Freshman brother Colby. "Hurry!! Mom and Dad in bubble!!" The text said.

"Haha lol very funny lil' bro." I texted back in a flash. I rested my head down on the grass again. I felt my blond hair getting soaked but the water ran off keeping me dry like a forcefield.

Suddenly I got a text back. "No seriously!! Its Bren!!"

From the sound of my sister's nickname I jumped up from my comfortable grass and ran out of the backyard through the screen door. Literally.

"What is it?!!?" I called as I ran up the stairs. I heard yelling from Bren's room down the hallway.

"Help!!!" Emily's small voice screamed. I ran through the door finding an unexpected group of my weird siblings.

Brenna was sprawled on the floor. Her lamp was on the floor too, lots of books were ruined and many of Bren's things were destroyed. But I didn't scream until I found both my parents sitting inside a floating gigantic bubble.

Emily and Ethan were banging on the bubble trying to get them out while Colby was pacing and yelling at the same time.

"MOM CAN YOU HEAR ME?!?!" He called out to my parents. My mom mouthed the words "What?" Colby shook his head and fell on the bed.

"Holy flipping Zeus what happened?" I screamed as I placed my hands on the bubble. My Dad looked at me with pleading eyes. They didn't know how to get out.

"Can you hear us?" I asked. The shook their heads. Emily and Ethan were scrambling around running into each other.

"Whats going to happen to Mom!!??" Emily cried as she pulled on my leg. I reached down and patted her head.

"Everything will be fine. Why don't you and Ethan go to bed while Colby and I get mommy and Daddy out okay?" I said soothingly. I wished I could believe we could get them out.

Emily nodded and ran out of the door to her and Ethan's room.

"What are we going to do?" I asked Colby as he sat on the bed his head in his hands.

"What can I do?" He asked me. "I don't have any godly blood. I only have the human blood of mom and dad."

"You can still help!! You can see through the mist can't you?"

"Yea but-"

"Then shut up blockhead! You have as much of Greek in you as I do!!" I smacked him in the head and sat down on the carpet next to the floor. "Any ideas?"

I looked at my parents who were sitting patiently in the bubble.

It was quiet. And oddly I had nothing to say. And thats saying something. I talk WAY too much. Suddenly Colby got up with an excited look in his sea green eyes. "Wait here!!" He said as he ran out of the room. Seconds later he came back with a book in his hands. "Greek mythology book." He said as he flipped it open to a page on the bed. I
tried to wake Brenna up as he read out loud a story of an ancient demigod tale.

As I stroked Brenna's brown hair Colby read, "Over 2,000 years ago a girl named Elyon whom was a demigod daughter of Helios was born. The day she was born the oracle of Delphi predicted that Elyon would become a powerful sorceress and that one day her own brother would betray her. So a nymph ran away with her from her brother into another world. But her brother found a way to find her and deceived her by thinking he wanted her home. But really he wanted to take her powers, powers he hadn't gained from his father Helios.

Helios knew of the plan and tried to stop his son but he couldn't. Elyon lived with her brother thinking where she lived was a place of happiness until she heard her father speaking about his plan. Suddenly, without knowing Elyon went into a trance of anger and she became 10 times stronger. She was able to even create a bubble called the noratrax around him. It was something that could weaken him by the minute as he sat in it and it neutralized his powers. She woke from her trance and kept him in the noratrax for the rest of his life until he died."

After Colby was done reading the room was really silent. I was lost in thought. It all maid since. "The thing that Dad and mom are in is the noratrax." I whispered to Colby. He was shocked.

"How do we get them out?"

"I guess Brenna is the only one who can let them out. She created it. Its funny....in the story Elyon went into a trance because she was mad. I bet Brenna got into a fight with mom and she did the same thing."

"What does the noratrax have to do with Elyon being a daughter of Helios?" Colby asked me. His voice was quivering, I could tell he was scared. Brenna wasn't waking up.

I slowly got up and touched the bubble with my finger. It stung and hit my finger before I jerked it away. It hadn't hurt me before when I touched it....

"LOOK!!" Colby yelled at me. He was on the other side of the bubble staring at almost nothing.

"What are you doing Colby?" I asked him looking at the idiot.

"No I mean look!!" He was pointing to the bubble. Annoyed I slipped over and looked at the area of bubble he was pointing to.

"There's nothing there."

"No look harder!" I rolled my eyes and looked hard. At first I didn't see anything. But slowly as I looked harder some writing appeared. I squinted but my ADHD came in.

"Can you read it?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Kids...this is mom." He said out loud. He jumped up in surprise and stared at my mom. She smiled.

More words began to appear. "The Noratrax is a forcefield created by the power of sight. Brenna's anger was pushed out through her eyes and she created it with the extra power. Helios is the god of sight. If Krissie cools it down with water it will slowly melt."

I jumped in excitement and looked around. "I need water!!!" I yelled at Colby. My eyes wandered around the room. Suddenly I spotted a can of soda on Brenna's side table. I smiled and flicked my hands together. The liquid floated to the air. I reached in to its molecules which were hard to find in the soda and created more. I soon had a lot of water floating in the air above Me. Then, when I was ready, I pushed my hands forward. The water zoomed to the noratrax.

My Dad pumped his fist in the air as the bubble began to melt down. It looked like a Popsicle melting...slowly yet fun to watch.

Finally It melted fully into a pile of gold dust that suddenly disappeared. My parents yelled as they wrapped my brother and I into a hug.
*****************************************­***­***­***

"Will you get me OUTTA HERE!!??!!!" I screamed my new audience that was now bowing in front of me. I stomped my foot and pouted.

"I'm sorry...we can't but you can!!" Said a new satyr that was bit round. He seemed jolly and he was chewing on tree bark. The tree nymph next to him didn't look to happy.

"Yea well if this is the future then...ugh this is so confusing!!!!" I screamed. I began pacing th floor.

"Well at least you know now that you really are the Goddess of the five senses and that you really are a goddess. This is the future so now you-"

"I'M WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Goddess of the five senses."

"I'M WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"The goddess of-"

"I know that part!!!!!!! But what do you mean five senses?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

"I mean you can control anything that has to do with sight smell hear feel and touch. This means you can read minds, see the future, control people, forcefield manipulator and you have the power to transport to different worlds. And a bunch of stuff you haven't learned yet. You are only 18."

"WHAT!!!! I"m 14!!!! NOT 18!!!!!!"

"But yes you are!! Your not even a minor goddess. They had a new throne in Olympus be made for you. The five senses are extremely important.

"But...but...but..."

Holy Zeus's chicken nuggets"
Chapter 4

“NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! I AM NOT A GODDESS!!! I’M A NORMAL GIRL WITH FEELINGS…AND…..and…and... No, I’m just still dreaming!! Yeah that’s it!!” I screamed to the crowd of goat men behind me. I was a sight, running through a giant forest of white sparkling trees and shimmering damp grass under my feet. My long white dress flowed like water behind me, almost leaving a trail. But I wasn’t going to stop running. Not with the freaky tree nymphs and satyrs following me close behind.
With damping tears stinging my face I searched the forest for a hiding spot. These animals were too quick. I was now wishing I had actually listened to my mom in Greek mythology class. She probably taught something about satyrs and such. But it was so dang boring!!
“Stop mistress stop!!!” Yelled the fat satyr as he waddled with a half-eaten apple in his hand. I had no clue where he got it! Wasn’t he eating bark? I thought to myself while ignoring his demand. Oddly, I looked up above me at the tall white trees. As I looked more closely, I saw pure white, glowing pieces of fruit. They looked like apples, but they weren’t red like fatty satyr’s was.
I was so stupid. I had no idea what I was doing. But of course, I kicked off my gladiator sandals and they soared towards my mob. Then, oddly I ran across the grass pathway towards the biggest tree where I grabbed onto one of the branches, pulled myself up, and pulled down one of the apples. Immediately as it touched my hand it turned a dark, raspberry red. Then, while not thinking, I began chucking every single one of the apples I harvested at the satyrs. They moaned and tried to block them. I began laughing as I chucked more apples. The fat satyr slowly fell over and made a loud ‘ump!!’Sound from his puckered lips.

“Come on!! Is that all you got!??!” I screamed while giggling, my long legs dangling over the branch. Crystal looked furious as her pretty green hair got messed up.

This was the best! Nothing funnier than chucking apples at goat people!! The fat satyr, I think his name was…..I don’t even know, began to shake his fist in the air at me. “Miss Brenna please get down from there!!! You are upsetting the great spirit of Pan and the new Satyr Leader!! Stop disrespecting us!!! Is this how a proper young Goddess treats her loyal servants?!?”

It was quiet for a bit as I thought about that. No one moved. Finally I spoke. “Well I guess I’m just not a ‘proper young Goddess’ like you think I am!” I laughed as I made my voice sound like Professor Umbridge from Harry Potter. Crystal folded her arms as her green face became as red as the apple in my hand. Laughing I chucked my last apple and then I jumped from the tree.

Then that’s when I heard the small, faint whisper. Like diamonds, it was almost crystal clear. But I could hear it, not see it. “You are the goddess…..” It whispered like a silver ghost. I immediacy stopped. None of the satyrs had said anything. Again I heard the faint voice, “You are the goddess….you are the goddesses…” The animals were gaining on me. I had to run. But who was speaking? Confused I began running again….or trying to at least. My feet became frozen to the green grass. I couldn’t move a muscle, it was like I went limp but I was still standing and upright.

“WHATS HAPPENING!!!!????” I yelled out behind me, but I heard no response. I suddenly transported to a different place. No white shimmering trees surrounded me, no soft green grass. All there was was one color: gold. I was standing in a world of gold. I wasn’t on anything or under anything, like another dimension.

“Hello?!?” I called out to the nothing. I didn’t expect anyone to appear, that’s probably why I jumped when I saw a pure white unicorn walking towards me. It had appeared out of nowhere too. “Uh……hi?” I awkwardly asked the horned creature. Its eyes were huge and silver and the pupils just seemed to peer strait through me.

Suddenly I heard a voice, but I didn’t hear it exactly. It was in my head. “Before I introduce myself, let me just say before we start this: you are a big, fat, stubborn, rude, negative idiot.”

….

“WHAT!!!!!!????!!!!!!!!! DID!!?????!!! YOU!!!???!! JUST!!!!!!?????!! SAY!!!!!?????”

……

“I said you are a big, fat, stubborn, rude, negative idiot.” The voice said again. The unicorn began to snort like it was laughing.
“Are….Are you this unicorn in front of me?” I asked even more confused than before.
“NO!!!” The voice said sarcastically. “Yes of course I’m the unicorn. I’m also your animal spirit now shut up and listen to me. You are the goddess. I brought you here, out of the real world. What we are in now is called Immortal Vision. It’s when immortals transport their minds to a different dimension. There they get all their answers, ideas, and where they can speak to their spirit. Each person has a spirit but some spirits are in different forms. Some have bug spirits, some have mythological spirits, and some even have other human spirits. And some have animal spirits. Their spirit is just them in another form. If you were an animal you would be a unicorn. Unicorns are kind, beautiful, caring, thoughtful and lovable. They are also smart mouths, rude, and EXTREMLY stubborn. Just like you.”
“Well that explains a lot! I mean look at you!!” I said now laughing at my own joke. She nudged me hardly with her horn. “HEY!!!”
“Told you I was rude. My name is Edyth.”
“Okay okay so what do you want from me?”
“You need to understand who you really are. You are the goddess. The goddess in that prophecy Rachel made.”
“That was a long time ago!! I don’t even remember it!! So why does it still matter!!!??”
“Let me take you back to the memory of when it happened.” She smiled with a devious hint in her eye. Then she tapped her silver horn lightly on my head. I was immediately in Camp Half Blood.”
1年以上前 vlad_todd_fan said…
big smile
Lost in Thought part 16 is up now.
1年以上前 Emily_is_COOl said…
As I said on all the other articles of this! Hooray! :D Cha-cha-cha-cha-cha--CHA!
HA lol
1年以上前 Artemis_8 said…
mischievous
This is awesome!! OMG! LOLCATS! SHE'S A UNICORN!! Sorry, had to say it! Hahaaha.. *starts mumbling something about a unicorn goddess*
Hahahahahahahahah
1年以上前 AnnabethGranger said…
kiss
oo love it keep postin ~~~love annabeth Granger
Chapter 5:
“Are we there yet?” I asked Edyth impatiently while tapping my fingers to her back where I uncomfortably sat.

“Yes now shut up.”

“Thanks!” I said sarcastically back. We were riding down a long cloud pathway that seemed to float in mid-air. Under me where I looked was all the memories I ever had and ones my family had. I saw Colby eating play doe, Krissie in her first play, Emily and Ethan winning the science fair. And me… trying to hurt my parents. It was like I was seeing my mistake over and over again. But we soon passed it and saw my mom giving birth to Krissie. I saw my Parents going on a walk in a damp park while my mom was pregnant. I smiled at how much they loved each other, how Percy held her hand and laughed at all her cheesy jokes. How Annabeth would make ALL of Percy’s food blue on his birthday. She still does that! I suddenly missed them. How could I be so mean to my parents who loved me and each other so much?

It was so quiet even if I was crying a bit. Edyth looked hurt as well. She must have felt my pain too. “We there….” Edyth whispered in my mind. I immediately looked down below us. Edyth jumped from the cloud path and we slowly floated down on to the ground where the memory began to take place.

“Won’t they notice we’re here?” I asked while slowly sliding off her back. My white dress fell to the floor.

“No, this is a memory remember?” Edyth answered. Around us demigods, tree nymphs and satyrs sang. The campfire was tall red as it crackled and fizzed. The Apollo children lead the song of ‘where oh where has my minotaur gone’ and kids laughed. Then I noticed my parents, so much younger and livelier. Annabeth laughed as Percy and Grover did a dance. Krissie at a young age with overflowing blond hair sat on my mother’s lap.

“So only Krissie was born when the prophecy happened!” I whispered into Edyth’s ear. She nodded her head and snorted while kicking her front hoof in the sand, pointing towards Rachel. She was smiling and holding the hand of a graduated Demigod. “Nothing bad is happening Edyth. Why did you bring me here?” I annoyingly asked.

“Watch.” Edyth ordered me.

Suddenly, green mist surrounded the maze of people. Immediately the sounds of the party went silent and the camp fire slowly became a dark shade. It was hardly even a fire, but a tiny purple flame. Everyone immediately looked to Rachel. The man next to her backed away and so did everyone else. Her eyes were flaming neon green that lit up the entire area. And then the words and voice of the Oracle of Delphi slipped from her mouth. My insides turned flop side and my heart seemed to beat even faster. It was a long one, longer than all the others.

“Two Demigods, two heroes, will have a daughter
One is a big three, the son of the sea
And the other the owl’s child
This baby, will be more than a hero
Or a human, as it may be
But a Goddess, non-mild
Who will take the minor powers of 5 other as you will see
And there will no longer be 12 Olympians but 13
And if the Ruler ever knew
The son of the sea
And the owl child
And the goddess
Shall Never, Ever be.”

Everyone stood, eyes frozen, and feet locked to the ground. I was shocked, so shocked that the butterflies that were inside of me began to dance. I was no longer confused. I was freakishly confused. There’s a difference.

“How…..how often are Gods born to Demigods?” I asked Edyth on the ride home. I was tired, I was hungry, and my head was buzzing with questions.
Edythe was silent, so quiet that the sound of her hoofs on the cloud made a sound. Uh, that’s really not possible.

“There never has been one hasn’t there?” I asked solemnly my eyes drooping.

Quietly, she answered, “You’re wrong. There is only one other. But only one other actually knows.”

“Wait what?”

“Her name is Elyon.”

₰₰₰

I don’t ever remember falling asleep or ever telling Edyth to send me home, but as soon as Edyth said those odd words I immediately found myself on the couch in my normal old home’s living room. It was warm and Krissie was sitting on the floor by my side stroking my hand while watching American Idol on the flat screen TV.

“Wa- was it all a dream?” I asked Krissie while rubbing my eyes. My stomach growled loudly and as I sat up my head was all dizzy. “AHH- my head hurts!! Man I’m starving!! Got any cinnamon rolls left from dessert? Wow I don’t remember ever sleeping on the couch!”

Krissie turned in a leap with her blond hair whipping my face, her grey eyes huge with excitement. “BRENNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She squeezed me into an extremely tight hug that knocked out my breath. “We’ve missed you SO much! What was your vision like? You’ve been gone a long time! It’s Saturday and we’ve canceled our trip to Camp because Chiron’s coming here to check on you and Dads freaking out and Colby-“

“SHUT UP ALREADY!!!!”

“Sorry, I’m just SO glad your back!”

“Uh……I never left. I just had this crazy dream and that’s all. Your freaking out. And why in the world would you cancel our trip?” I said almost yelling. Her grey eyes softened and her tone of voice grew quiet.

“You been out unconscious for 3 and a half days strait. We didn’t call the hospital because we knew they would be overly concerned. It was a Goddess dream wasn’t it?”

My eyes drooped lower. I felt so weak that I slid back down, my head landing on a pillow. “No…….yes. It was a Goddess dream. But it was a ‘dream’ right? So it didn’t really happen.”

She slowly shook her head. “Mom said your mind left your body and went somewhere else. Tell me about your dream.”

As I explained to her every detail, Krissie nodded and butter me some toast. I didn’t tell her about how I spoke with Edyth, I think that’s personal, and she laughed when I talked about chucking apples at the fat satyr.

Then suddenly, I remembered that I hadn’t seen anyone in my family but Krissie. “Where’s Mom and Dad!?” I asked as I bit into my buttered toast.

“They took Colby and drove down to Camp to pick up Chiron. Since you weren’t waking up they wanted Chiron to look you over and bring you back. Emily and Ethan are at Grandma Sally’s house, so I’m in charge of you until mom and dad gets home.”

“Grandma Sally’s in town!?! I thought her and Grandpa Blowfish went on a cruise!!” (Yes, we call my Dad’s step Dad Grandpa Blowfish. Grandpa thinks it’s funny and cute.)
“No they got an airplane lift down here. Grandma knew she was going to be needed. It’s so odd. It can’t leave my head. How in the world could you end up in a temple like that? Do you think you transported to the future?”

“……Probably…..” I quietly whispered. Every single thing I had seen, everything I had been told must be true. “Krissie, do you remember the day Mom and Dad got my prophecy?”

She snorted. “No, I was three Brenna. Of course I don’t remember. I wish I did though. Rachel’s prophecy must have been extremely important.”

I sighed. “Krissie, I left out one part to my story….I kind of also…..saw the vision of when the prophecy was given. Don’t ask how I saw it.” I still left out the Edyth part. Her eyes went round again and she sat down at my feet.

“Tell me. Tell me everything.”

I explained every detail, the change of the fire, the song they sang, even the outfit Krissie wore. I was eating my fifth piece of toast. She listened intently and soon my eyelids began to get extremely heavy.

“I’m tired Krissie. Let me sleep.” I urged her. She tucked me in and nodded.

“I need to do some research anyway. Mom and Dad will be here soon.” And with that she softly walked to the door of my bedroom which was now fixed and closed it quickly. And My mind then ran off to demigods, mythological creatures and rude talking unicorns.
big smile
Cool
1年以上前 Artemis_8 said…
big smile
Lol, rude talking unicorns.. Hahahaa
1年以上前 pjfan1 said…
big smile
AWESOME!!!!!!! Write more!
1年以上前 percyLover101 said…
big smile
OMG THAT WAS FRICKEN GREAT!!!! LOOL!!! I absolutely love ur story I found it after I read the proposal series!!! I so love how u did percabeth's kids they are awesome!!!!! I also like how Brenna is a goddess it's also fricken AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Basicly wat I want 2 say is I love ur story and pleez write more!!! :) :D

percyLover101 (ur story is fricken great!! Post soon.)
haha
1年以上前 Alex13126 said…
heart
I loved it :)
Pleez post more soon I need more or I'll fricken DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 jessie0147 said…
mischievous
MAN THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!:D Oh yeah Sadie I kinda left you in a special suprise at Camp Half-Blood.
1年以上前 PenelopeWolf1 said…
Good job! I love it! :D Please post more! <3
POST!!!
POST!!!
1年以上前 Alex13126 said…
Please?
i will once i actually write it
Brenna Jackson chapter 6

When I say I dreamt those things I mean it. Literally. I was walking through a graveyard, my face covered in dust. It was dark out and the sky was a brown, not black with any stars showing but just dark storm clouds covering any part of the light. I shivered in my sleep but I wasn’t going to wake up.

I kept on hearing screaming, hard on edge screaming like nails on a chalkboard. I wanted to run out because I knew if I went towards it something bad was going to happen. With each scream there was the sound of something cracking. Dark smoke floated to the dark sky ahead. I should’ve ran but instead I slowly walked towards the screaming and smoke with curiosity. I suddenly hid behind the bush as I saw what was happening.

“Do you understand now demigod?”

I almost screamed thinking I was being spoken too. But I’m not a demigod. I looked up and found a girl with long curly hair and large brown eyes. She was crying and her tears were falling into a silver goblet. She was nailed to a pole through her hands and legs. She was wearing a camp half-blood t-shirt that was covered in mud and rips. A wand lay on the sand, broken into bits.

“Demigod, will you tell me now?” Said a voice suddenly. It was the same voice before and it was like smoke, cold and crisp yet its aura is about to devour you.

The girl looked up, her sad brown eyes begging into a dark figure. “N-n-ever…….I won’t e-e-ver tell you….”

“Yes you will or else you will be nailed to this board forever. Everyone in the world that you know thinks you’re dead. I can keep you alive up here for the rest of the world’s life. And you will be tortured through all of it. Now tell me……TELL ME NOW!!!!!!”

“N-NO!!!!!!!!! I will endure any pain you give me but the true answer you seek will not be told to you!!!”

“YES!!!!!!” And suddenly a large whip with deadly spikes on the end appeared and whipped across her chest. She screamed so hard that I had to cover my ears. Green liquid oozed from a deadly cut in her stomach. Her ribs showed themselves and I almost puked. She would usually die from that.

“N-no…” She coughed and more green stuff came from her mouth. Now her cut was gone but she still cried and each tear fell into the goblet.

“Do you even realize what’s happening? Percy Jackson has married Annabeth Chase. My sources tell me they have had only four children. But my followers have spied on them and seen a fifth child and she happens to be a goddess. All of my followers have tried to get to her but an odd power that we don’t recognize has surrounded her and her family. They haven’t been touched by a single monster in 13 years!! Not even my followers can get within a yard away from her!! And their weapons are disintegrated at her presence!!!! And the child doesn’t even realize it!!!”

“Your point?”

“There is a weak spot to this child. I don’t know what the weak point is but if we find it and use it then she could be gone and my power would come back. And out of the people who know it, you are one of them.”

“I won’t tell you!!!!!!”

“You gave yourself to me in the battle of the Statue of Liberty. You were there with my daughter. You were there with Percy Jackson as you tried to save Annabeth. You know what I mean.”

“If I hadn’t given you my body and spirit Jesslyn would’ve killed everyone!!!!!!!!”

“Its funny, that stupid grandson of mine, Nico, hasn’t even seen your body in the Underworld. That fake image of you with your sister, Jillian was good right?”

“STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPEAKING OF THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Misha Daughter of Hecate……..it is time for our next beating.”

₰₰₰

I woke screaming. Krissie rubbing my head. “What is it Brenna?”

“Who in the world is Misha!? Because apparently she died and she’s really alive.”

Her eyes were huge as I said the word ‘misha’ like it was a forbidden word. The room seemed to sway. I noticed the water in the cooler freezing.

“We need to call mom and Dad. Now.”
this one......you guys...if you haven't read proposal it will confuse you A LOT
1年以上前 jessie0147 said…
Can I get a link to the Proposal?
OMG!!!! That was so fricken good!!!! Yes I've read the proposal it was good!!!! Post soon pweez!! :)
1年以上前 PenelopeWolf1 said…
Good chapter! <3
1年以上前 rapunzeleah123 said…
big smile
MISHA'S ALIVE!?
Whoa.
Amazing!
1年以上前 Alex13126 said…
Yay you finally posted!! :DD AwEsOmE!!!
The character Misha is based off my best friend Misha. When I killed her she got mad soo.......
proposal isn't on a forum it is in my articles if you want it
laugh
@Alex - IKR!?!?
POST POST POST POST!!!!! Sorry inpatient demigod wat are we gonna do??
^ Aren't all demigods impatient? XD
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 jessie0147 said…
Ok:)
im typing chapter 7 right now
Brenna Jackson chapter 7

“What’s so important about this Misha girl!!?” I screamed as Krissie forced me to pull on some jeans.

“She gave her life up for Jesslyn!!” Krissie said as she turned out all the lights and pulled the keys off the hook.

“Isn’t Jesslyn like in College now or something?” I asked. I clicked my seatbelt after tossing the duffel bags into the back and Krissie backed out of the driveway. Our parents weren’t picking up the phone so we were going to meet them at Camp.

“Yes.”

“I’m still confused!!!!!! What’s so important about Misha what’s-her-face!!??”
Krissie sighed and her eyes narrowed. “You know of the story Dad always tells us? The one of how Mom, Uncle Michael, Nico and a bunch of other people were captured by Kronos’s followers in an attempt to trap Dad?”

“Yea, I know that one. Dad always talks about it on their anniversary.”

“Well……this girl Misha was with Dad on the quest with Jesslyn and him. Dad never brought Misha up in the story because she’s dead. But you….just proved she isn’t.”

“But how is she…why did you all…..”

“Because Jesslyn was taken over by her Dad, Kronos. Jesslyn is an easy body for Kronos to host because she’s his daughter. But Misha had an idea that she thought was the only way to save them all, Jesslyn was about to Kill Dad. So Misha gave her body to Kronos. What she accidentally did was give him her spirit as well. So……we all thought she was dead.”

“Then how can Misha be alive?”

“I have a hunch that maybe….just maybe….instead of her body being destroyed and her dying, that she was sent to tarterus. Kronos must have her captured and torturing her for answers like in your dream. Kronos must’ve used the mist on Nico to make him think Misha was still dead. Nico must’ve seen a fake Misha ghost.”

“That’s so……..that actually makes sense. So that must be what happened.”

Krissie nodded at me and smiled. I looked out the window at the blur of passing trees. I lay my head down and found myself dozing off to sleep.

₰₰₰

“Brenna Wake up! Wake up! We’re here.” I suddenly heard. I fluttered my eyes open and saw Krissie’s large grey eyes and blonde hair. For a second I thought she was my mom. She was holding our bags.

I slipped out and followed her up the hill, twigs crunching underneath my feet. I was hardly awake, but I swear I saw a monster. It was tall and green.

“Krissie…” I whispered to her. She looked at me.

“What?” She asked me while slowing down to be next to me.

“Is that a drakon?” I said pointing.

“Yea. I’m pretty sure it is.”

“Then why isn’t it attacking us?” I shivered and hugged myself.

“Your force field, duh, it blocks out monsters.”

“I have a force field?!?!”

“Yea, didn’t mom or dad tell you? You were born with it. Ever since you were born we our family hasn’t been attacked by a single monster. They can’t even be a yard close.”

“Uh….okay…” I whispered. Was there anything else about me I needed to know? I suddenly remembered the dark figure in my dream talk about that. It must have been Kronos. Wait….what?

Finally we passed through the gate, leaving the Golden Fleece behind us. I suddenly didn’t need my jacket anymore, it was warm enough and I felt happy. Satyrs chased each other across the fields. I saw demigods everywhere.

“Brenna!! Krissie!!” I heard someone scream. I looked towards the sound and saw my family sitting on the Big house deck with Chiron. My parents were in lawn chairs with worried expressions. Emily and Ethan were sitting close by reading Greek books. And Colby sat next to, none other than Zach Di Angelo, his best friend at Camp. Zach is Nico’s son.

I’ve always had a crush on Zach, and if Colby knew he’d kill me. Even then in the midst of Misha problems and my powers, I still had to gasp as I saw him. Even though he’s Nico’s son, he has none of his features. They only have the same eyes, sad black ones. Zach had shaggy brownish blond hair that seems to always be messy, like Nico’s. He’s skinny, strong, and he wears black glasses. Freckles cover his face. I love those freckles. He looks a lot more like his mom, Addison, a daughter of Iris. Zach is a shapeshifter like his mom and he uses a sword like his Dad.

“Hey mom…” I said while still staring at Zach. He’s only one year older than me. He waved at me and then kept talking with Colby about some video game.
My mother wrapped me in a hug as I came up to her. “I can’t believe your all better!!!!! Tell me everything about what happened.” Krissie told them every single one of my dreams, including the one with the prophecy, and my mother kept on looking more and more scared. Until finally she looked at Percy with worried eyes.

“What?” I asked them, now in a happy mood. But her frown seemed to melt my happiness.

“We thought it would happen when you were older.”

“What? What would happen!!?” I asked interrupting her.

“WE thought that a Goddess would change differently than humans do. We thought you would become a full goddess in college. But apparently….since you’ve been having all these dreams…..and since you a teen and going through puberty….”

“Are we talking about Greek stuff or Puberty here?” I asked. Colby smirked.

“You’re becoming a full-fledged Goddess. And once you are, Zeus will know. And since you are going to be the goddess of the five senses…..the day you become the goddess everyone in the world will lose their five senses accept for immortals and monsters.”

“WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????­???­???­???­?”

“When that day comes…..you will have to talk with Zues about you still being alive, you will have to use your power to bring back the five sentences, and you will also have to bring Misha back from Tarterus. All in one day or…….. the normal end of the world stuff.”

“WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!??­???­???­???­?” I screamed. All the satyrs and Campers looked at me. I blushed. “Oh ahhh…….we is getting a dog!! I really want a dog!!!” I said out loud to everyone. Everyone nodded like I was half crazy half okay. Then I turned around. “Mom we need to get a dog.”

“Will you stay on track Brenna!!?”

“Okay…okay sorry. But seriously we need a new dog.”

“So you’re going to train here.”

“Meaning…..”

“You’re going to train yourself in the ways of what your powers will be. That way when the day comes and you are a fully-fledged goddess, you can change the world back to normal.”

“Bu-but-but….fine.”

And with that I walked off to the Poseidon cabin to drop off my stuff.”
big smile
AWESOME!!!! :D
woa u commented on that way fast i just barely posted
1年以上前 Alex13126 said…
Amazing!
thanks....... i think its kind crappy and i can say that its my writing
1年以上前 jessie0147 said…
Its not crappy!!! Its awesome I can't wait till you post.
big smile
FANTASTICAL STORIES
mischievous
U have a lot of readers now... I'm so jealous
thx
vlad you have more
Brenna Jackson chapter 8

“Edyth, I was wondering, who was Elyon?” I asked my unicorn while I sat cross legged in my imaginary yellow world. My unicorn looked at me with her sparkling eyes.

“She was a daughter of Helios who is the god of the sun. Don’t you know the story?”

“No……most people don’t. It’s not even known in the Greek text books, only demigod ones. And I did get an F in Greek Mythology you know.” I said while stroking her mane. She apparently had to explain the story to me. After she finished, I was just confused as I usually am about everything. “Then how is she a goddess if she was a demigod? I’m not a demigod. You said that only one other person in the world is born a goddess from demigod blood, not immortal blood, and that one person was her. How in the world is that possible?”

“It’s a secret.”

“Can’t I know!!? I could learn more about her powers and maybe I can learn about my own. Your saying I’m going to become the goddess of the five senses. And the prophecy said I would take minor powers from other gods and make them my own. And Helios is the God of sight!!” I urged. Edyth scowled.

“Fine, I’ll tell you. Just to let you know though, I’m the only one that knows she’s a goddess. Okay so here’s her story. Apparently, her brother, the one she put in the noratrax, that’s actually her demigod father. He was married to a wonderful demigod daughter of Hecate. He was the son of Helios and he never really loved Elyon; he thought she was some type of weirdo because their entire family thought she was mortal. She didn’t show signs of being immortal until she was 12. Before that her father hated her, and the only one in the family who loved her was her mother. But her mom died when she was 6 of influenza. After that her dad hated her and sent her away. That’s when he sent her to the other world. But when he heard rumors of her really being a goddess, he came to the world pretending to be her friend. That’s when he was going to take her powers. And THEN she put him in the noratrax.”

“Is that it?” I asked. Edyth looked at me with sad eyes and continued.

“Well, after that Elyon ran into hiding from Zeus, she knew he would kill her, or just destroys her permanently. She learned to control her powers, and she became the minor goddess of sight. But when she was older, Zeus found her, but now that she was older it was harder to permanently kill her, she was fully immortal. So he took her powers instead and changed her into a different form. She was cursed to live as a creature forever. Everyone thinks she was a daughter of Helios. It is very hard to find her, some say she lives in a cave; others say she’s in tarterus. ”

“I have one last question Edyth, how do you know this? You said only one knew that. How did you figure that out?”

She looked at me with sad eyes. “Elyon was turned into a creature right?”

“Yes.”

“Then you should know who she is now.” Edyth said, while getting up and walking around, strolling in thought. I sat there, confused until I realized what she meant.

“Edyth…..you’re Elyon!”

She looked at me, eyes still sad. “Explains why you are the goddess of the five senses. Because you are also the goddess of unicorns. They are sacred to you.”

“And you…..you’re the original unicorn aren’t you?” I whispered, looking up to Edyth. “Then why is your name Edyth if it’s really Elyon?”

“Elyon is what my father named me; I hate him still to this day.” She whispered, beginning to cry. I got up and reached for her, stroking her hair. Until I woke up finding myself in the Poseidon cabin, laying on a hard bunk bed.

₰₰₰₰
After changing out of my pajamas I ran outside to see my family. I had fallen asleep and my mother had changed me into pjs. It was now 8:30, the next day. “Hey mom, Dad.” I said as I sat down at the Poseidon table in the pavilion. Everyone was already eating, but a satyr still brought me a plate of scrambled eggs. “When am I going to start training?” I asked my family.

My dad looked up from his pancakes. “Probably today. The Hecate children are mostly going to teach you. We have recruited many demigods. A girl named Alex from the Hermes cabin is going to teach you how to use your touch sense powers. Basically movement, like teleporting.”

“I’m going to be able to do that?”

“Alex is the only Hermes kid who can. And yes. Then Araxie, from the Hecate cabin is going to teach you sight. That’s where all you magical type powers come in, like creating the noratrax. Then Uncle Michael, Aunt Hon and Aunt Jenny (Percy’s half-brother’s and sisters) will teach you hear. Michael taught me how to hear people’s thoughts and feelings. You will too, basically you will learn how to read people’s minds. We need all of them because that is the hardest. Then a Satyr, Blake Kelly I think is his name, will teach you how to control your immortality. Immortality needs to be controlled, through the taste. Odd right? He will explain of course. And lastly, Zach Di Angelo will teach you smell, the power all gods have to sense creatures and to smell different types of monsters. Got it?”

“That is A LOT of teaching.” I said, almost jumping up and down.

“And you’re starting, with Araxie.” He said, while pointing to a girl with black hair and purple streaks, black army boots, black ripped booty shorts over striped tights and a purple CHB t-shirt. She sat next to almost no one, and I suddenly got extremely scared for myself.
laugh
Alex is in YOUR story too!? She's in a TON of fanfics lately! It's funny! XD