ワン・トゥリー・ヒル Brooke wants a BABY!! between lucas and mouth!!

Chlarkfan posted on Feb 23, 2008 at 06:32PM
Ok so theres this spoiler out there that brooke wants a baby but shes deciding between lucas and mouth! who would you want her to choose?

ワン・トゥリー・ヒル 9 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 kathiria82 said…
None of them. I think this is the corniest storyline ever and if it`s true then she should adopt. Isn`t adoption like the style now?
1年以上前 bellywalks_2007 said…
Lucas obviously. i agree with kathiria its corny but cmon theyre growing up now theyre bound to have kids, and i just love brucas, and loathe mouth, eurgh
1年以上前 othgirl_peyton said…
yes i agree with Kathiria here! why would she want to have a baby with someone who she doesnt want as a husband! it is obvious that she loves Mouth as a friend and there are no signs that she still loves Lucas and wants something more with him then friendship!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Leyton4ever said…
i heard that too and i think it's stupid. if I was lucas or mouth I wouldn't do it! and as brooke no way, that is a stupid storyline! othgirl_peyton said it best.
1年以上前 sugassweet said…
i still don't get why she'd want to have a baby with someone with a genetic heart disorder?!?!?!
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Yesterday the new sides for episode 13 came out and there is a scene with Brooke and an adoption agency worker. If Brooke was going to have a kid it is going to be through adoption. I heard about the baby storyline and it was a foiler from what I have read recently.
1年以上前 Lila856 said…
well the spoiler i keep hearing is that brooke says she wants a family & thats why she came to tree hill, to ask mouth to help her raise their kid cuz hes her guy best friend! & it`s okay with me, imagine their cute little fam!
1年以上前 jack_fan said…
ew no if mouth and brooke start a family i will stop watching the show. Brooke needs to fall in love with somebody and the have a family but it def shouldn't be with mouth. i hate mouth
1年以上前 Pernjille said…
Lucas. They had a past and she should have a part of him. It seems weired but it makes sense.