ワン・トゥリー・ヒル 5.10 Spoiler

lizisme posted on Feb 18, 2008 at 04:30AM
Rachel is in Brooke's apartment after she OD'd on drugs because Brooke fired her. Rachel's dealer comes to Brooke's apartment to get money owed to him by Rachel and Owen answers the door, pushes the guy around, throws him out and after giving him a few bills, tells him it's paid in full and to never come back. Dan is up for parole and Lucas and Nathan go to his parole hearing. He makes a "heartfelt" speech, even squeezing out a few tears, telling the board he wants to be a real father to them now, after what he'd put them through growing up. Lucas tells the board that he is getting married next week and like the basketball championship and the publishing of his first novel, the most important man in his life, his Uncle Keith, won't be there because Dan killed him in cold blood and with premeditation. He mentions that how could a man be paroled whose two sons never even came to see him in prison and the board surprises Luke and mentions that Nathan recently came to visit their father.
Brooke takes Owen on a trip to New York City, where she unexpectedly runs into someone from her past. and a major label shows interest in Mia.

ワン・トゥリー・ヒル 6 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Leyton4ever said…
where did you get that from....sounds interesting!!
1年以上前 lizisme said…
i found it on this website: link
1年以上前 Lila856 said…
OMG BRACHEL!!!!!!<3
i miss rachel SO much
1年以上前 kathiria82 said…
So then Rachel must be the girl Brooke had to fire in 5.01.
1年以上前 jenniferm said…
I completely forgot about that kathiria! That's right Victoria made Brooke fire someone and Brooke said "but she's my friend!". It has to be Rachel. Good call.
1年以上前 mtoll4 said…
Omg... I`m so exited :P