ワン・トゥリー・ヒル 上, ページのトップへ 5 Things I Loved and Hated about the premiere

jenniferm posted on Jan 09, 2008 at 02:15PM
Here are my top five favorite things from last nights premiere:

1) Everyone's relationship with Haley and Nathan's kid Jamie. Especially "Uncle Lucas" and "Uncle Skills"

2) B Davis and P Sawyer love fest. I love when they are BFF again.

3) Brooke's hair. I think she looked classy and grown up.

4) Mouth's character. He was hilarious and I love how he kept calling Haley's nanny hot.

5) Skills, Mouth, Junk, and Fergie as roommates. Very funny and I love how Skills told Jamie he could eat pudding only if it said Junk or Fergie on it.

Here are my top five things I did NOT like about last night's premiere:

1) Nathan. Is it just me or was everyone else ANNOYED with him and the self pity last night? There was a tiny part of me that was actually hoping he would drown in the pool.

2) Peyton. She didn't go to Lucas's book signing, but expected him to be right there waiting for her when she got back to Tree Hill. Ugh!

3) The Nanny. Something seems off to me about her nobody is that nice.

4) Mouth's boss. What a biatch.

5) Peyton's creepy sexual harasser boss. I'm glad he didn't stay on the show for long ew ew ew!

What did y'all love/hate about it???

ワン・トゥリー・ヒル 9 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 georgiapeach91 said…
I agree with you on everything except Peyton. She did go to the book signing and was really excited, but then when she saw Lucas and Lindsey together she became sad and left. She thought Lucas and Lindsey were together, I mena it looked like it by the wasy Lindsey was all over him, but she did show up at the signing.
1年以上前 Lila856 said…
peyton did go to the book signing .

& i agree w// the rest too!
1年以上前 Tinna said…
Peyton jumped to conclusions, so I think she deserved his attitude.
1年以上前 jenniferm said…
Sorry, I must have missed that part I just remember a scene when Lucas asked Peyton why she didn't go and she told him she knew they weren't meant to be together...
1年以上前 othgirl_peyton said…
yes she did go to the signing!
1年以上前 doyouknow said…
Yeah she did

and that nanny tries to kidnap Jamie!

I liked the end .. When Nathan jumps in the pool !
1年以上前 lizisme said…
ew no i think nathen had a right to be upset and hayley annoyed me she should be more understanding she acted like he wasn't there she should know how devastating that is he has been dreaming about being in the NBA all his life....
i really like junk and fergie and i think they should be in the show more often.
i usually don't like peyton but i liked her on Tuesday's episode.
i hate mouth he sucks i don't think he adds anything to the show.
i really liked lindsay their is to much drama between leyton and brucas although i do like brucas i enjoyed lindsay and lucas together.
i didn't like the nanny she bothered me.
and brooke is my favourite character she was great as usual... i liked the scenes with her and jamie
1年以上前 doyouknow said…
I LOVED Jamie! He is soooooo gorgeous .. Yeah Nathan's an ass .. But it's understandable .. It was a really good season starter!
1年以上前 Imogenpark said…
I think that nathan looked like an apsolute tramp ! he needs to get a mop chop ! but i think haley could have helped him a bit more