ワン・トゥリー・ヒル Ratings

kathiria82 posted on Jul 07, 2007 at 05:29AM
There is obviously someone who is anti One Tree Hill or is just plain nasty!! Stop rating everybody's stuff low for no apparent reason! My contributions as well as those of OnlyNDreams and a few more peoples stuff are being rated really low and its just not right! If you're going to rate something at least have the decency of watching it first! If you have anything against us or the show then just don't join this spot and let me know directly what is the problem. We work really hard to post stuff for you guys and obviously it's not being appreciated! So just stop!! Comments are welcome and will be answered. Thank you for your time.

ワン・トゥリー・ヒル 4 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 georgiapeach91 said…
I agree kathiria, a lot of my stuff has been rated really low, and if the person really doesn't like it then ok, but I think they just look at it and vote 1. I really don't appreciate it, and I know others don't either. I work hard to post things, and then they are rated low. So whoever is doing this please stop, or tell me why you rated it low to begin with.Thanx
1年以上前 kathiria82 said…
Those people are petty and if they think they can post something better then they should. There are few people who even bother to post anything to this spot anyways. Georgiapeach91 you have been posting awesome stuff lately so don't stop. Let those people rate low because they are just jealous that they can't contribute anything good on here.
1年以上前 ClaireB58 said…
Me 2! I made a spot for Brooke, because there was already one for Peyton and people were rating all the stuff on it really low and doing the picks that put the answers not in the favor of Brooke and sort of doing it to make it like anti-brooke and the spot IS ABOUT BROOKE, it is pathetic why can't we all rate stuff good that we like! rather than rating the stuff they don't like bad!
1年以上前 Chlarkfan said…
yeah i totally agree!!! people are rating this great video(don't remember which one) like 1 and it was AMAZING!! and their rating my stuff on Sophia BUsh & OTH low! can the person like stop!