ワン・トゥリー・ヒル "Brucas vs Leyton" need to stop

daisy_star4444 posted on Jun 04, 2008 at 06:57AM
Some Leyton fans annoy me so much by thinking that they are better and by writing bad stuff about Brooke, that I started to hate Peyton, but by watching old episode of One Tree Hill I realize that I don't, I actually like her alot. I truly don't care who Lucas ends with, he doesn't deserve both of them.
Not all Leyton fan are like that, some of them are alright and I'm not saying that Brucas fans are better(some are really irritading), I'm just tired of this stupid feud!
Can we just like what we like and stop hating everything else?
I'm not a saint in this, some fan made me so angry that I responded with a childish comments myself, so I deleted every immature comments I made. You don't have to do that, I just don't want to be on any sides. I don't want to be part of that pointless feud, do you?
last edited on Jun 04, 2008 at 07:04AM

ワン・トゥリー・ヒル 2 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Leytonfan4ever said…
Actually there are rarely any LP fans that bash brooke, there are few (I still know one person who still hates her though). Brooke is probably a 2nd fav to some LP fans. For me she's my third. Trust me peyton is way more hated then brooke.

As for this feud, it's not gonna stop. Weather you post forum, picks, soapbox, etc. It will still go on. Hopefully one day it'll stop.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
this feud will never stop. Maybe when the triangle is resolved it will end. I agree that Peyton is the most hated character. personally I don't get why she is so hated the same goes for Brooke. the best way to stop the feud is to stop posting the Leyton vs Brucas picks and forum posts.