ワン・トゥリー・ヒル Ending of Season 5 Episode 11

tisha posted on Mar 12, 2008 at 02:02AM
Why do you think Haley told Lucas that he can't marry Lindsey?
save

ワン・トゥリー・ヒル 10 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Leyton4ever said…
I really wanna know what the book was about. Something in that book made her realize that Lindsey isn't the one for Lucas and I really wanna know what it was....I'm glad she finally talking to lucas about this!
1年以上前 adamz616 said…
can someone please upload this episode
1年以上前 nnjdude201 said…
i don't think we'll ever really find out what haley said, but it def. has to do with the book. he still loves peyton, but some1 suggested to me haley might tell luke SHE loves him!!! any1 hear spoilers about that?? i would hope not...
1年以上前 vanillabean1506 said…
I definatley do not think that Haley loves Lucas. At least not in that way! Everyone knows that Lucas and Peyton love each other and it was probably something or somethings that he wrote in the book that made her realize just how MUCH he loves her. I mean he did start writing the book when she came back to town...I can't wait to see what is going to happen at the wedding!!!
1年以上前 wildcats13 said…
Yeah... my first thought was OMFG!!! She's going to tell Luke that SHE loves him but then I was like.... uh no way, that's too werid!!! But I'm glad that she finally sees that Lindsay is not the right one for him!!! And did you see Lucas' face after he saw Chase and Peyton?!? Oh... PRICELESS!!!
1年以上前 Tinna said…
Haven't seen the show but maybe she's just really confused 'cause of the nathan thing and thinks she's into Luke?

No? lol, just a guess.
1年以上前 lizisme said…
i think its because she thinks he is too young or he is not ready for marriage especially because she is having problems.

and i really don't think it has anything to do with her being in love with him they are to much like brother and sister it would be really weird
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 loves-oth said…
i agree with lizisme

she is probably just being cautious because he wrote something in the book that made her realise he still loves peyton AND because of her marrige problems.

and no way does she love him..it's weird but that thought never crossed my mind untill i read it here...
1年以上前 Leyton4ever said…
it didn't cross my mind for one second that haley would be in love with lucas...i didn't get that impression at all...it's too late in the show for that...if they were going to incorporate that at all they would have done it awhile ago...i think anyway...ultimately i think something in the book made her realize that lucas was still in love with peyton(she must have been blind previously...) anyway i'm sure it doesn't help that she's having issues with nathan right now either...but i'm more curious to find out what the book says than what haley says to lucas
1年以上前 jenniferm said…
I actually think the new book sucks and that's why Haley told Lucas not to marry Lindsey. I think that his first book was such a success before because it was all about Peyton and how in love with her he was. She was his inspiration. However, I think that since the new book isn't inspired by her that Haley thinks he is getting "changed" by Lindsey just like she was saying she tried to "change" Nathan.