Olivia Benson Olivia's personal LIfe

OhSusannah posted on Dec 30, 2009 at 03:32AM
PLease SVU producers- throw this poor lady detective a bone.Why,after so many seasons can they not give Olivia an ongoing successful personal relationship?I really liked the Vincent Spano character they had this season.That was very believable. I see no real reason that she must remain single and not very successfully dating. I know there a lot of E/O shippers out there- but the guy is married already!Let's move on and give Olivia a good relationship- even for one season, that she so richly deserves....
save

Olivia Benson 5 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 seanajames said…
I totally agree. I think it's time TPTB let Olivia successfully express herself in a love relationship. We've seen her as a partner and as a friend; let's see her as a LOVER!!
And the logical choice for her romantic interest, given all the sparks that fly when they're on screen together, is our beloved ADA Alex Cabot!
Let Olivia and Alex express what everyone can see from watching them together--they've loved each other for so long, through Alex's stint in Witness Protection and return, they should get a chance to show us the underlying joy and completeness that they feel together. Olivia has never cried for any man the way she cried when Alex was shot in "Loss"; let her show how much she feels for the tall, gorgeous blonde who haunted her dreams for all those months!! And Alex's icy demeanor would, no doubt, melt in the face of Benson's adoration. What a cute and cuddly couple they would make!!!
Come on producers--let Olivia have the girl of her dreams, Alex Cabot!!!
1年以上前 Calleigh-Eric said…
I would love to see Olivia have a relationship with someone. It would be so cute if her new guy would show up to work to pick her up and stuff and make Elliot all jealous!
1年以上前 ac2377 said…
kiss
I hate to admit it but I liked it when she was into Porter!
1年以上前 RosalynCabenson said…
I liked that, too.Liv and Porter were cute. Why had he to betray her like all the other idiots?? >.<
1年以上前 shopperchick33 said…
Liv needs kids!