Noah and Allie Banner, アイコン & モットー Spot Makeover! [Submissions Open]

xoheartinohioxo posted on Jul 12, 2012 at 02:54AM
Hi everyone =] So I think it's well past time for this spot to get an update!

Rules:

1.) Anyone can submit banners & icons and suggest motto's.

2.) All banners & icons MUST be made by you OR properly credited. -- This means you MUST CREDIT THE ACTUAL MAKER - If you submit a banner or icon & only give a credit such as "Found on google // Found on Tumblr // Found on livejournal etc. IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Claiming others work as your own is wrong so please do not do it!

3.) Banners must be 800x100 or 1600x200
Icons must be 100x100 / 200x200 or 300x300.

4.) You can use any images of Noah & Allie that are IN-CHARACTER. This means - Screencaps, On-set/Behind-the-scenes pictures, any DVD features such as the ones found on Rachel's website link
last edited on Jul 12, 2012 at 02:55AM

Noah and Allie 27 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 xoheartinohioxo said…
In case there is any confusion about crediting stuff that wasn't made by you - Here is an example of proper crediting:

Icon Credit - LiveJournal user: kwormald_girl
last edited 1年以上前
 In case there is any confusion about crediting stuff that wasn't made によって あなた - Here is an example of
1年以上前 XxXrachellXxX said…
I made a banner ;) But it's not that good!
 I made a banner ;) But it's not that good!
It's great!
Banner #1
 Banner #1
Banner #2
 Banner #2
Banner #3
 Banner #3
Icon #1
 アイコン #1
Icon #2
 アイコン #2
Icon #3
 アイコン #3
Banner #4
 Banner #4
Icon #4
 アイコン #4
Icon #5
last edited 1年以上前
 アイコン #5
Icon #6
 アイコン #6
Icon #7
 アイコン #7
Icon #8
 アイコン #8
Icon #9
 アイコン #9
Icon #10
 アイコン #10
Motto suggestions:

“They didn’t agree on much. In fact, they didn’t agree on anything. They fought all the time and challenged each other ever day. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other.”

////

"If you're a bird, I'm a bird."

////

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you.

////

“I'll be anything you want, just tell me what you want and I'll be that.”

////

Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.

////

So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day.

////

"Why didn't you write me? Why? It wasn't over for me, I waited for you for seven years. But now it's too late." || "I wrote you 365 letters. I wrote you everyday for a year." || "You wrote me?" || "Yes... it wasn't over, it still isn't over"

////

That's my sweetheart in there. Wherever she is, that's where my home is.

////

"They fell in love didn't they?" || "Yes, they did."

////

"Do you think our love can take us away together?" || "I think our love can do anything we want it to."
1年以上前 Ledger_m said…
banner#
last edited 1年以上前
 banner#
1年以上前 Ledger_m said…
icon#1
 icon#1
1年以上前 Ledger_m said…
icon#2
 icon#2
1年以上前 Ledger_m said…
icon#3
 icon#3
1年以上前 Ledger_m said…
icon#4
 icon#4
1年以上前 Ledger_m said…
icon#5
 icon#5
1年以上前 Ledger_m said…
icon#6
 icon#6
1年以上前 Ledger_m said…
motto#
"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me."
1年以上前 Martym said…
Banner #1
 Banner #1