任天堂 I HAVE AN IDEA FOR A NEW MARIO GAME

Fefe92 posted on Jul 29, 2010 at 08:38AM
Then I explain you my idea.Maybe not all of you will like it,but I want to tell you this because it winds my mind since weeks and weeks.
THE TITLE is MARIO&COMPANY:RISE OF THE ALTER-EGOS.THE DARK DOUBLES
CHARACTERS:
_MARIO,our hero finds himself in a new adventure,where there is something VERY STRANGE!;
_LUIGI,Mario's twin follows his brother in this chaotic adventure.Who knows what they will discover?;
_PEACH,is worried about the last strange happening in her reign;
_DAISY,in her reign all the inhabitants have totally change behaviour!;
_WARIO,the Bros' cousin doesn't want that them take all the merit for having solved the situation another time,so,he follows them!;
_WALUIGI,Wario's brother thinks the same thing as his brother about the situation;
_TOAD,he wants to know what is happening at his similars;
_TOADETTE,follows his brother worried for him;
_YOSHI,ready to help the Bros!;
_BIRDO,gives more help at our heroes,with her loved Yoshi!;
_HAMMER BRO,sent in Peach Castle to give a Bowser's message to Peach.About what?
_DRY BONES,sent in Peach Castle with his friend.He explains that in the Turtle Kingdom almost all the Koopas become crazy!;
_BOWSER,the evergreen in love with Peach is worried for her,and goes in her Castle to make sure himself that the loved Princess suffered no damages from the last events;
_THE KOOPALINGS,in the adventure give their help.Very useful helps!;
_NOCTURNA,this lovely girl with electric blue eyes and dark red hair was saved by the Mario Bros,and now she wants to help them in this strange adventure.But no one knows much about her.Who she is?;
_LUMINA,during the adventure appears this girl that seems suspicious towards Nocturna,but the 2 seem to know each other since a long time...
NEXT I WILL EXPLAIN THE ENEMIES

任天堂 5 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Petar30 said…
The idea is half good,i dont like bowser helping mario,altough i loved mario and luigi bowsers inside story.Maybe in the game they could fuse all the mushroom kingdom lands,mushroom kingdom,sarasaland,wario land,beanbean kingdom etc
1年以上前 Fefe92 said…
cool
It's my idea!Petar30,you read in my thoughts! In this game there's also a new big enemy that wants to transform all these lands in them...contraries! So Mushroom Kingdom,populated by the docile Toads,became the Poisonous Mushroom Kingdom,with evil Toads and Dark Peach,Wario Land,to the energic cool Land that it was,became the Candysoft Land,with delicate colours,a sweet and cute Wario ;D and a frame of fluffy clouds and delicious light blue sky! And it's only the beginning of my idea...

Perhaps I will change the Characters' role that I wrote before,but not radically,and in a cooler way. The page that I wrote about the Characters is only a 1st idea. Not more...
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 nitro44769 said…
8/10
1年以上前 NintenDroid said…
hmmm
Not bad but keep the character list a little shorter
1年以上前 NintenDroid said…
NO NEW RANDOM CHARACTERS