nightmare Fanspot アイコン and Banner

AleUnknown posted on Jun 24, 2011 at 07:05PM
Alright, sorry guys. I don't know who runs this group but I wanted to offer my services. I am more than willing to make cute (or just badass, since Nightmare is not "cute") icons and banners if we want some new ones. Then hopefully the person who runs this will see it and might like them. Anyways, this is a forum to post if anyone else wants to offer their input. I'd love it. (: Haha.

nightmare 4 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 visualkat said…
This club definately needs a banner, i was going to say the same thing. I'd say upload them anyway and hopefully the owner sees them and uses one.
1年以上前 AleUnknown said…
Here is the icon. I'm not an amazing photoshopper but I would try anything to give this band what they deserve… in fact I would make a whole new group with more shit on it, for real. If people would join it, I totally would.
 Here is the icon. I'm not an amazing photoshopper but I would try anything to give this band what the
1年以上前 AleUnknown said…
And for the banner. (: Like I said, I'm not amazing but I try. Gosh I hope the owner sees this… I love these guys so much, they deserve the best, no lie.
 And for the banner. (: Like I said, I'm not amazing but I try. Gosh I hope the owner sees this… I L(デスノート)
1年以上前 visualkat said…
They look good. I hope the person who started this does see.
I think the jrock clubs in general on here need more members to keep them going. I started a few and i'm trying to get members.