Neil Young Neil Young in New Zealand.

shillingsman posted on Jul 23, 2009 at 01:23AM
Yer I,ve seen Neil Young live 3 times.Twice at western springs and once at mount smart.First time it was just him in concert,second time he was playing with bob dylan,and third time he was solo again. I remeber the time at mount smart (New Zealand) when that guy threw a 50c peice and hit Neil in the head and he stormed off stage. Well I had picked up that dude hich hikeing out of Tauranga. I was in my cousens ute with my girl friend at the time. I picked him and his mate up . He was wearing mirror shades.When we got into concert we lost him. When neil got hit and walked off his manager came out and said that Neil wanted to see the guy that threw the coin with the mirror shades out the back of stage. My Mrs and I looked at each other and said Narr can,t be him can it?Sure enough at the end of concert we got back to where I parked the ute and here he was. Bragging about it . Well they had to hold me back from knocking his lights out. I wasn,t happy about it but they made me still give him a ride back . Mind you it was a cold night and he would,ve been freezing his balls off on the back of ute.Haven,t seen him since.Hopefuly carma got him. I still love Neil Young and playing his songs on my guitar and have just watched Green Dale 4 times and thought it was cool. It gives me inspiration to write songs about love and peace and about whats happening to the world around us.

Neil Young No 返信