NARUTO -ナルト- 疾風伝 暁(NARUTO) life

Deidara567 posted on Dec 17, 2011 at 04:54PM
If you lived with the akatsuki who would be your partner? What is your relationship between you two? Who would you like to have revenge on? Why or what is the reason you want to have revenge on that person? Write whatvever you want,un! Whoever wants me, thank goodness I'll be getting rid of Tobi,un! Hear that fangirls! I'm ready for a new partner,un! *winks and gives a gentle smile*

NARUTO -ナルト- 疾風伝 4 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 xXitachiXx said…
smirk
I'll switch with ya.xD kisame's getting rather boring.jk
1年以上前 Shi_Hiroko said…
If I lived with the Akatsuki I'd like to be partners with you Deidara-kun. I don't what our relationship would be. Friends at the very least, I guess. I'd like to get my revenge on the whole Leaf Village. Especially Naruto Uzumaki, because of him my sister stays loyal to the leaf. Our bonds were lost because of him and that village. I wanted to save my older sister, but she refuses to go with me. Now She tells me if we were to meet again, she'll fight and kill me. I left the to the sand after our parents died. From there I joined the Akatsuki. Please let me be your partner. I won't let down. *salutes*
1年以上前 k9hatake said…
THAT'S IT I'LL SAY IT I'M A FAN GIRL!!!!! Deidera-sama would be my partner. I like art so we would both enjoy that but get into arguments on how it should be. Hmmm I definately want revenge on Orochimaru 'cause he's stupid. i couldn't think of a reason. I just reallly don't like him.
1年以上前 kiba16 said…
I think my partner will be you Deidara because .....the art is a EXPLOSION.
i am not fangirl but i like you