Naley(ネイサン&ヘイリー) the episode that あなた fell in 愛 with Naley(ネイサン&ヘイリー)

dermer4ever posted on Jul 25, 2008 at 11:37PM
I know we all love Naley but what was the very first episode that you knew you loved them and knew they were going be a great couple. I would say the episode that I fell in love with them was 1.03. Their first tutoring session was great and it showed that Haley wouldn't put up with Nathans jock attitude and wouldn't listen to it. I would like to know what was the episode you fell in love with Naley.

Naley(ネイサン&ヘイリー) 7 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 loves-oth said…
i think it was episode five.
it's the scene where haley asks nathan if he's still in denial, and then when she says 'whatever you need' he gives her this awesomely cute look.
and then he thanks her for doing everything for him, and a cute smile appears on his face when he watches her leave.
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
1.07 when Nathan showed he really cared about her.
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
That or 1.05
1年以上前 lucysmileyface said…
episode 3...the bracelet...don't say i never gave you anything...
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
1x03 the moment they spoke to each other...I just knew!! :-D
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ALwaYzN4evA14 said…
^^^Yup me 2!!^^^
Especially when he started out.. wit "Whos that girl hes always hanging out wit".. U just knew!!!
But I fell in love wit them when he gave herr the bracelet and said.. "Dont say I never gave u anythin".. ♥♥
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 naley4ev said…
im going to have to admit i was a slow poke and didnt start watching till season 5 but i went on youtube and did the whole naley search, and one of the first pieces i pulled up was the first rain kiss. sigh, i fell in love right there. haha. i would also have to say where he goes "I could love you forever--so why can't forever start today.?"