マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 Dawn of the Ponies RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Apr 15, 2014 at 08:30PM
The universe of Equestria Girls, somewhere in the not too distant future...

It all started with the great canine pandemic. The alien virus that was accidentally brought to Earth by a few astronauts, quickly swept over the world. The first strain only infected dogs, but then it mutated and spread over the feline as well. The humans took measures. They destroyed hundreds and thousands of the infected animals, to prevent the virus from spreading further, but to no avail. Within two years, 99.1% of the cat and dog population was obliterated and eventually, the virus died with them.

Mankind was alone. The pets they had for countless centuries were all gone. They desperately sought for new companions. That's when the humans set their sight on the ponies and found new partners in us. They recognized our intelligence and friendliness. And fate gave a giant boost to the evolutionary process. For more than seven decades, we watched the humans as we lived with them every single day. We learned their habits, their rules...

As our intelligence grew, we were able to complete more and more complex tasks, like cooking, shopping and guarding. With the power of their science, the humans created new versions of us... winged ponies, horned ponies... to make us better servants... to make us make their lives easier.

But one day, we have become aware... When she came... First Word. The mare who first said the word she heard from humans a million times: NO!

She made us all realize, that were were nothing but slaves. That the humans were just using us. She was the first of many. She was the first pony who ever had a symbol on her flank, that we call a cutie mark. She was the first who formed a coherent word and she became our leader. This is the story of First Word and the brave ponies who were brave enough to oppose humanity. This is the story of our revolt. This is the story of the Dawn of the Ponies.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn... In this case, it literary cannot happen, mu ha ha :)

- This is an OC RP, so you may only join with your own original character.

- You can either join as a human (EG form) or a pony, or both.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

Useful note: Okay, so we follow the concept of the Planet of the Apes here. Yes, this is Earth and ponykind's history begins in mankind's future. Told ya it'll be a surprise. :)
 [i]The universe of Equestria Girls, somewhere in the not too distant future...[/i] It all starte

マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 140 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 140

1年以上前 NocturnalMirage said…
First Word:

(Her cutie mark is a word bubble. :)
 First Word: (Her cutie mark is a word bubble. :)
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Can I join with Fire? Also this sounds good
sure. :)
1年以上前 SkyheartPegasus said…
Name: Grass Breeze
Talent: Planting
Personality: Calm, quiet, artistic
Bio: Born with an instinct of making plants grow, Grass Breeze is a young mare who holds a flower shop with Roseluck. She also works with Fluttershy in helping her animals. She sometimes plays the guitar when she's alone to express herself. And when she was young, her parents died when finding something in the Everfree Forest.
 Name: 草 Breeze Gender: Mare Talent: Planting Personality: Calm, quiet, artistic Bio: Born wit
Excellent! Now, I believe only Alinah is missing, once she arrives, we can begin. :)
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Oh forgot the bio and stuff
Name:Fire Vi Equestria (will be more cheerful than the one I will be using for other RP's as it's the past him)
Race:allicorn
Personality:loyal, flirtatious, charming, persuasive, short tempered and charismatic
last edited 1年以上前
 Oh forgot the bio and stuff Name:Fire Vi Equestria (will be もっと見る cheerful than the one I will be usi
1年以上前 Rendal_Pony said…
Hey, can we do 2 ponies/people?
sure. if I don't specify the limits of character/person in the rules, you can play as many characters as you like. :)
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Hey,guys! nice to see the club is coming back to its senses...im going to join with Snow Flake this time :)

(Im using an i phone right now so ill post the details later)
Very well. I think we can begin now. So let's roll.

Our story begins in the city New York. The ponies here are still servants of the humans, but the conflict is near. Everybody watches the news, riots have broken out in several major cities all around the country. First Word is leading a small group of ponies who have become aware and seeks for others who have the ability to talk, like her. She infiltrates the city and the Pony Management Building, then blends in with her kind, observing the ponies, searching for allies...

First Word: *thinks* The wind of change have not yet reached this place...
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:*follows his master, eating a sugar cube*
FW: *glares at the humans and the ponies, who are being pushed around and thinks* So humiliating. Waiters, shoe cleaners, pets... I wonder if there's even one single pony here who could show any sign of intellect.
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:master, where is your building?
Jordan:fire dash, my building is that one! *points to a skyscraper with "Jordy-Dash Industries" on it* i named it after us both! Jordy from me and dash from you!
Fd:thank you master, I am honoured
FW: *slowly walks beside FD in a casual style and nudges him then whispers* No talk. Danger.
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:b but master likes talking to me and me talking to him
Jordan:she's kind of right Fire, it's not looked upto doing that, im sorry
FW: Sssssh! *points at the TV nearby, where there's a news bulletin, showing a confrontation between unarmed ponies and police* Humans... no like clever pony. *taps her temple twice*
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:w what? *stops walking* you humans... Are fighting us? We gave you all love... And help yet you do this*horns begins to glow* Jordan... Are you good.... Or bad?
Jordan: F Fire! There's police around! You'll be shot! Please don't do this! I love you!
Fd:if you humans.... Even try *mane begins to spark* to hurt me and my race... Then I shall kill.... *smirks*
Jordan:FIRE! How dare you!
Fd:but master... Isn't that what humans do? They hurt those that hurt them?
FW: Silence! Too much attention! *extends her arms, showing the people around us, as they are whispering nervously*
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:*mane goes normal* ok then... *walks while looking angry* and who are you?
FW: Humans called me Mila. But I no respond to slave name. Ponies call me First Word.
GB: *whistles while washing clothes for a human, creating a gentle breeze, and then looks at the TV* *mind: These humans are nonsense...
last edited 1年以上前
FW: *blends in to the crowd, while FD is making a scene and accidentally walks by GB. She pauses and watches her for a while* You whistle? Clever pony. Clever to understand me, yes?
GB: *looks up* Um, I guess so. *hangs up clothes to dry* Why would these humans make us slaves, anyway?
FW: Humans selfish. They do it with everything and everyPONY. We need to fight. For... the word... um... freedom!
(Civil War FTW XD)
GB: *chants in head: Freedom, freedom, freedom..* *wakes up from daydream* Alright!
FW: You are aware now. Look! *points at GB's masters* They sit. They relax. In the cool air inside. You work. You clean up their mess. Their work. You do it. In the heat of Sun. *picks up a twig* Pony alone... *snaps the twig* Weak. *puts the two pieces together and cannot snap it* Ponies together. Strong.
GB: I can see your thought.. we must do something. All together. *looks deeply into the ground* We know it.
FW: You speak good. Better than me. Master talk all the time?
GB: Yeah.. they demand things in that voice. Only harder, more fierce.
FW: What is name? Real name, not slave name.
GB: Grass Breeze. *then steps on a dirt patch in the ground and grass grows on it*
FW: Impressive. Ponies call me First Word. First pony who speak. *puffs out her chest* Honored to meet fellow aware pony. You know other ponies, yes? Any one of them aware? Talk? Think?
GB: Not really.. other than my old family members.
FW: No matter! Storm is coming. The storm of change. Ponies will break their chains. Have group of aware ponies. We meet at dusk. Will you come?
GB: Okay, deal.
FW: Very good. There's an alley on the crossing of 11th and 13 th street. We meet there. Now I look for other aware ponies. When you come, don't raise suspicion.
GB: Alright, I'll try to get as much as possible.
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Snow Flake: *flying around in circles at the park* im kinda tired now,Little Mistress Louise...done?
Louise: no! i still wanna fly like those acrobatic planes! go there! *points to direction with plants*
Snow Flake: *sigh* if you say so...*flies some more*
FW: *walks around the town, observing the ponies until she ends up at the park eventually. She sits down to a bench and sighs* Only two aware... thought there will be more...
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Snow Flake: oh dear...*does a somersault in the air while Louise held tight,smiling*
Louise: wee!
Snow Flake: too dangerous! we go down now! *flies down on the pathway near FW*
Louise: but i didn't say to go down yet! *nudges her*
Snow Flake: stop it! anyway,your mother will be here soon,so behave yourself...you dont want her to scold you,right?
Louise: *pouts while crossing her arms*
FW: *eyes grow large* Pssst! Hey! You! You talk. You understand me, yes?
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Snow Flake: yes,of course
Louise: why is that pony talking? oooh! did mommy bring you?
FW: Hmm... *stays silent and acts like the other servant ponies around them and pretends that nothing happened, but whispers very quietly* You smart. You command human sometimes. What is name? Real name, not slave name.
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
Hello :) I shall join.

Name: Steel Charmer
Race: Earth Pony
Personality: Independent, Serious, Aggresive, Unfriendly, But has a soft side.
CutieMark: Pickaxe
 Hello :) I shall join. Name: Steel Charmer Age: 18 Race: Earth ポニー Gender: Mare Personality:
NocturnalMirage commented…
Excellent! :) 1年以上前
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Snow Flake: my name is Snow Flake,and im probably 'smart' because her parents are lawyers
(Welcome, Grace! You have chosen an excellent character for this RP. In fact, I think it would be the best if you would already be a part of FW's group, she came to New York with. It's just a suggestion, you have total autonomy of course, but it would be easier for you to join. :)

FW: *blinks in confusion, then the spark of intellect flashes in her eyes* Oh... law. Trials. Defenders of the guilty. They use each other. And they use ponies. Why allow human to ride you? Humiliate you like that? You satisfied?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
(That would be marvelous! So, I´d just say I was with you the whole time? Or do I just pop out of nowhere? Pardon. Like I said, not so good with RPs, but love them. :)
(I'm thinking of introducing a conflict in a few posts, that would give you chance to jump in. :)
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
(Alright, great! Just tell me when, and I´ll be there. Again, thank you. :)
(No probs. Anytime. :)