マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 MLP: Revolution RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Mar 27, 2014 at 09:45PM
Equestria was once a beautiful place filled with peace and harmony, joy and laughter. Paradise... It was like a dream. But every dream must come to an end once. That fateful day will always be remembered, when all the magic in our world just vanished. Society collapsed, the Princesses have disappeared without a trace. Nopony controls the Sun and the Moon. Extreme weather patterns ravage through the land. The smart ones fled the cities, those who didn't, perished quickly. It was the survival of the fittest. Equestria broke up, warlords and Militias took over. Bandits prowled the roads, like hungry timberwolves. Nopony knows what caused the Blackout, but we, who survived are looking for the answers.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn... In this case, it literary cannot happen, mu ha ha :)

- You may join with your OC, or take on a canon role, if you prefer. There is no limit of how many characters you can play.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

A few useful notes:

- The absence of magic does not affect the flying skills of the pegasi, but they lost the ability to walk on clouds or manipulate precipitation and weather conditions.
- Unicorns and alicorns cannot use any ability of their horn, of course.
- The world after the Blackout acts like the Everfree Forest, meaning nopony's in charge of the day and night cycle, it just happens naturally, just like the transition between seasons and the weather's changing randomly without the influence of the pegasi.
- There are several pendants, possessed by different ponies or hidden somewhere. These small necklaces can restore magic within a small radius, so if your character acquires one, then he/she can re-established the laws of magic of the original canon on a temporal basis.
- Equestria is divided into five different regions: The Constitutional Monarchy of Canterlot, the Pegasus Commonwealth, The Terran Republic, the Griffon Federation and the Kingdom of Unicornia. Each region has its own, independent laws; traveling between them is strictly monitored or very dangerous. They also have different economical structure, some are just pure dictatorship, some are more democratic.

Okay, I think that's all, we can discuss any further question during the RP. I hope you'll enjoy it.
 Equestria was once a beautiful place filled with peace and harmony, joy and laughter. Paradise... It
save

マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 1613 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 1613

1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:*sees whisper* oh hey! I've never saw you around *bows* I am Fire Vi Equestria, pleasure to meet you
1年以上前 NocturnalMirage said…
EW: Likewise. Evergreen Whisper. Royal Gardener and your host, during your stay in Canterlot.
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Master Sword: Oh there you are, Cookie. And... Bellweather
Cookie Crumb: Surprised, aren't you
Master Sword: Oh, um... He-Hello, Bellweather (In thought) Oh, for Celestia's sake, Cookie. Did you have to bring Bellweather
1年以上前 CrazyWriterLady said…
Bellweather: Hello! Did you get the letter supposedly written by me?
last edited 1年以上前
Master Sword: (Blushing) Oh, um yes. I'm sure you got my letter, as well
Bellweather: Actually I didn't, though I think it fell into the wrong hooves..
Master Sword: You didn't get my letter (In thought) There's only one person I can think of who did get it... (speaking) Well, thank you for brining back Cookie. I guess we should-
Cookie Crumb: WAIT!!! I can't let you be all sappy while that prince- who is crazy, I should add- takes Bellweather from you, Master Sword
Master Sword: (In thought) Cookie, what are you doing
Bellweather: I'm right here, and not a item to be pawned.
EW: Very good, I've been looking for you. We need to talk about a friend of yours, if you have a minute.
Cookie Crumb: Look, Bellweather, my brother loves you so much. In fact, I've seen him do many things just for you. He went to help you with the others when the bomb was mentioned, he tried to get the strange prince for the attack, even if it was a trick, and he even went into the royal garden. And I know they just don't let anypony in there. Heck, I even here ponies get their heads cut clean off for trespassing. He even wrote you a letter. Just let me see if I can remember what it said. *Ahem*
Oh sweet bell
Anyone can tell
That in this modern day of... well, word
that there is no peace, care, or love
until I heard your voice. It sounded like a dove (Snicker) sorry
And they way you smile
brightens up the night
for it is oh so bright
And if you could not see
That I love you
Then let me ask you
Do you love me too
........................ Wow, that's even cornier when I say it out loud
Master Sword: (In thought) As if that's going to make her feel the same thing, Cookie
1年以上前 SkyheartPegasus said…
Sunsplash: *sighs* *paints something behind a bush*
Bellweather: I need to.. Step out for a moment please, and we can talk about your troubles.. About mister Fire?
Master Sword: Oh, of course (In thought) You can't ever keep quiet, can you, Cookie
Bellweather: We'll come back to this later, but I can't ignore something about Fire!
Cookie Crumb: Yeah That guy may not be a killer, or a lier, but he is very weird, and I really don't like the way he pranks people
Master Sword: (in thought) I almost forgot that the prince was being told off by a little filly. That was probably the funniest moment of my life
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Aurora: *looking through,witnessing everything* well,this was good entertainment...but i need to sleep...good night R *goes to bed and sleeps*
EW: Splendid! Yes, my problem is indeed with Mr. Fire. When we let you all in the Castle, we did it to help you. But I caught your friend, Fire Dash snooping around somewhere, he's not supposed to. That counts as abusing our hospitality. He didn't see me, but I saw him. The higher towers are off limits, I'm afraid. Only Canterlot royalty and the Castle staff is allowed to set hoof there. You are responsible for the ponies you led here. so please make sure something like this won't happen again in the future.
Bellweather: He didn't actually come with us, he just appeared out of the blue and stuck around. Nor will he do much listening, but I apologize for his actions. I will warn him to stay away from that area.
Master Sword: Yeah... and... sorry about the doors. He kind of tricked me with saying he was killing everypony. I just got mad and... well...
Cookie Crumb: He smashed about twelve doors in half, including the front door. No hard feelings, though, right (Smile)
Master Sword: (in thought) You must really want me dead, don't you Cookie
EW: Thank you for your understanding, Bell. But if you speak with him, please do not tell him you got this warning from me. Now about those doors... I already know about the damage, but this is royal Canterlot property. You may all use the facilities of the Castle - the above mentioned towers are the only exceptions of course - but please, for goodness sake, don't trash anything! My job is to keep the Castle in perfect shape the Queen left it in.
last edited 1年以上前
Master Sword: Er, sorry Mr... Well, Actually, I don't think we were introduced
Cookie Crumb: Oh, right. I'm Cookie Crumb and this is my big brother, Master Sword. He's a madpony sometimes (Squee)
EW: Oh, my apologies. I'm Evergreen Whisper, the royal gardener and as a quite ironic turn of events, I was left in charge of Canterlot Castle. Weird... I never was a true leader, but I like to keep things organized here.
Bellweather: I'll keep the warning anonymous, and speak to him the next time I see him.
Cookie Crumb: So, you made the beautiful flowers, Mr. Whisper. I can't tell you how beautiful those flowers were without crying from their prettyfulness
Master Sword: (In thought) Was that last one even a word
EW: Oh, you liked them? *sighs in relief* Finally somepony who appreciates my hard work. It took years to create those species. The Queen used to spend hours in my garden... we had such lengthy conversations... you should have seen it, when the alicorn sisters were here! *shakes head* But now I only create those flowers out of passion. Growing food is more important.
Cookie Crumb: Oh, thats awful. Ponies should look up to you more for your amazing gardening skills. I wish I was as good as you. I tried planting once, but... I realized I was only planting a peanut, not a seed
Bellweather: With all the war going on, I'm surprised there's so much food in the castle. You'd think it'd shipping out to help soldiers.
EW: Well, I'm not authorized to do that. What happens beyond our borders is not our concern. And we barely have any royal guards left, so we don't want to attract any unwanted attention. If the neighboring countries would find out about this, they would kill us and rob us blind.
Master Sword: (In thought) Kill us. Oh, this just gets worse and worse... Though, it seems Cookie is enjoying herself
EW: *furrows a brow* What's wrong, Master Sword? You seem a little... blue.
Master Sword: Oh, its nothing
Cookie Crumb: Oh, thats just him being scared (Whispers to Master Sword) Don't lie to Mr. Whisper, brother. We need to be honorable to him and his ability to grow amazing plants
Master Sword: (in thought) I liked it better when she was mocking Fire
EW: Um... khm...*clears throat* I think you're exaggerating about my talent, but thank you! *lightens up* Now, let's get some shut eye, shall we? You all had a few exhausting days behind you.
Cookie Crumb: Oh, have we. I can't wait to get some sleep.
Master Sword: (In thought) I could sleep, but, I need to ask that other pony something, later
EW: *smiles at MS and pats him in the shoulder in a friendly way* The most mysterious creatures in the world, aren't they, my friend?
Bellweather: And maybe I can get some sleep without some pony falling out of my bathroom window!
Cookie Crumb: Ponies falling out your window... I'm going to guess it was Mr. Crazy Prankster Prince
Master Sword: (in thought) How long did it take for you to think up that nickname
EW: Well, if that happens ever again, Mr. Crazy will have to take his shenanigans elsewhere, I'm afraid.
Cookie Crumb: Afraid? Sending him away sounds like a piece of heaven to me. He really makes my skin crawl
Master Sword: You can say that again
Cookie Crumb: He really makes my skin crawl (Squee)
EW: I see. Well, to be honest, he's not my favorite pony in the world either. But I'd still feel bad about throwing him out just like that.
Cookie Crumb: Well, I guess that would seem a little mean... Even though he does deserve it, but I'll look past that, I suppose
EW: Hmm... the two of you seem to really dislike him... Did you have some sort of confrontation in the past or something?
last edited 1年以上前
Bellweather: He just is a reckless pony!
EW: Indeed. Although I just met him, therefore I'm unable to form an objective opinion yet.
Master Sword: Well, he's just kind of... a problem
Cookie Crumb: He forced us out of the castle by tricking us using some sort of illusion to male us think ponies where dying because of him. He even tried to take-
(Master Sword covers Cookie Crumbs mouth)
Master Sword: Cookie, please. I think we've heard enough of that
Bellweather: Still here and not a item!
EW: Oh, I see where you're driving at.*smiles*
last edited 1年以上前
Cookie Crumb: Item? No, Master Sword thinks your the most amazing mare he has ever known, even if it was a short time. He wouldn't think of you as some trophy he won or something
Master Sword: (In thought) COOKIE, FOR THE LOVE OF CELESTIA, SHUT UP!
EW: *grins widely* That's what I thought.
Master Sword: (in thought) maybe being executed for trespassing wouldn't be bad, now that I think about it
EW: All right, this is getting a little awkward! Who wants to have a late night snack?