マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 Equestria: 60's Are Fun

Seanthehedgehog posted on Jan 22, 2014 at 02:42AM
This is a little bit like a previous roleplay I created called 50's Are Awesome. This time, instead of taking place in the fifties, this roleplay will take place in the sixties, 1961 to be exact. So, enjoy life, make some friends, sing a few songs, in other words, have fun.

マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 228 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 228

1年以上前 NocturnalMirage said…
Echo: *stops his car in front of Jordan's shop* Heya there, bro! I think there's something wrong with the exhaust... listen! *revs the engine* It sounds weird...
1年以上前 Seanthehedgehog said…
Jordan: Okay, you just park your car in my garage, and I'll fix it once I repair the hood on this car.
Echo: Yeah, sure thing! Thanks! *parks in the garage* Nice shop you have here, by the way. It's a good thing you mentioned it yesterday.
Jordan: That means a lot to me Echo. Thanks.
Echo: You're welcome. It's hard to find a good mechanic these days... even harder to find a good friend.
Jordan: Glad to be of service.
Jordan: *Finishes fixing hood* Now I can work on your car Echo. *Checks exhaust* It looks like there's something inside the exhaust.
Echo: Really? If it's a banana, that snotnose colt next door will get his!
Jordan: It's just a little bit of rust. If it was a banana, it would just shoot out of the exhaust if you started the car.
Echo: Oh you don't know this li'l troublemaker! He always plugs stuff into the exhaust. One time he stuffed up an entire one week old, dry croissant there so deep, that I couldn't start the car. Seriously, that thing was tough as a marble block! He thinks it's funny...
Jordan: Let's do it to him, and see how he likes it.
Echo: Yeah, I thought about that too, but he rides a bike, he doesn't have a car... at least not what I've seen.
Jordan: How about this? Since your neighbor has been giving you a hard time, I'll upgrade the exhaust on your car, for half price.
Echo: Sounds like a good deal. We're in biz.
Jordan: Alright. I'll get started right now. *Looks for good exhaust pipes*
Echo: Cool. In the mean time, I'll go to that burger spot down the street. You want anything from there perhaps?
Jordan: Yeah, get me one burger with pickles, and onions, and a colta cola. That's all.
Echo: Got it. See ya soon! *walks down the street and orders some good stuff*
Jordan: *Goes under car, and takes off old exhaust pipe* And now to put the new one in.
Echo: *taps on the hood twice* Yo, dude, I'm back. Got your stuff.
Jordan: Ah good. I was just about to put in the new exhaust pipes too. *Gets out from under car*
Jordan: *Takes lunch* Thanks for getting this for me Echo.
Jordan: *Sits down, and eats burger*
Echo: No probs. so how long have you been fixing cars?
Jordan: For about six months.
Jordan: What about you Echo? How long have you been a DJ?
Echo: Oh, I wanted to be on the radio ever since I was a little colt. But I had a strange voice when I was younger, so I didn't have the chance. Believe it our not, I was an announcer at the West-Trottingham Railway Station for seven years. It was the closest thing to a radio... once, the CEO of the First Unicorn Radio was passing through the city, he heard my voice and hired me... it was about two years ago.
Jordan: That's pretty cool. I'm glad your wish came true.
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
Ok, I'm here. Don't know what's happening or when to jump in.
We're in a car garage. I got it all planned out

Jordan: *Hears somepony knocking on the door* Hold up, I'll get it. *Opens door*
Echo: Another customer perhaps?
Jordan: I think so. She said she would be here to pick up that Mercedes I was repainting, but I never finished.
Echo: I see. A Mercedes, huh? Must be a rich customer!
last edited 1年以上前
Jordan: *Looks around* I think she left shortly after knocking on the door. I have to finish repainting her car, there's not much left to do. *repainting trunk* Just this one small spot, and... *Finishes* Done.
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
I'm thinking of an OC.. Eh, what the hay. I'll just use Melody Bloom xD
Melody: Good Afternoon, gentlemen. *enters*
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
Wait. I'll change xD Sorry!
Name: Melody Bloom
Coat: Grayish
Race: Unicorn
Mane and tail: (A bit like Rarity's, but white)
Personality: Sweet, Generous, Kind, Perky, and loyal.
CutieMark: A clef in front of a heart.
(Pretty much... Marilyn Monroe. xD)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
Melody: *hums* *flips scarf* I am guessing you're done with my car, Jordan? *sits on chair, next to Echo*
Jordan: Yeah, I just finished repainting it.
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
Melody: Hm, it's looks fantabulous! *reaches keys from purse* Are you stallions going to club downtown? There's going to be a great show tonight.
Jordan: Sure, I'll go.
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
Melody: Stupendous! I am guessing this boy *points at Echo* Would love to go too. Johnny Cash and I will be doing a duet. *smiles* I must get going in a few minutes. Busy day?
Jordan: Alright, see you later.
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
Melody: *gets in car and turns it on* Thank you, darling! *kisses Jordan on the cheek* Todaloo! *drives away. *
Jordan: *Blushes* That mare is so beautiful.

Later that night

Jordan: *Parks his car at the club* I haven't been here for so long, I forgotten how awesome this place is. *walks to entrance*
Guard: Hey Jordan, go right in.
Jordan: Thank you good sir. *Walks in club, and hears music* Ah, Elvis.
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
Melody is in backstage, getting ready for her solo.

Melody: Lalaloo.. Lalahaah... *pats foundation on face* *curves eyelashes, adding mascara* Hmm, Aahh, Lalaloo.. *brushes mane*
Suddenly, a pony named Alec Drabek enters the club.

Random Pony: Hello.
Alec: Shut up!
Jordan: Oh boy. Waiter, one scotch on rocks.
Waiter: You got it Jordan.
 Suddenly, a ポニー named Alec Drabek enters the club. ランダム Pony: Hello. Alec: Shut up! Jordan:
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
Pony: Thank you, Presley. Now, a round of applause for Melody Bloom!
Melody: *comes out of curtains, wearing a fluffy scarf and holding a mic* Thank you, my darling... *starts singing as walks through crowd*
Stallions: *Whistling*
Jordan: *Waiting for drink*
Alec: *sees Melody* She's gorgeous.
Jordan: Greetings comrade.
Alec: We're not communists!
Jordan: Just trying to be friendly. *Smiles*
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
Melody: *finishes, still between crowd* *sits between Alec and Jordan* *sings* I'm through with love, I'll never fall again!~
Jordan: *Smiles at Melody*
Alec: Could we sing together?