マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 Rise for the Revolution. (Full.)

BlackPetals posted on Jan 19, 2014 at 05:27AM
Celestia. The Sun Matriarch, as I called her. Princess of Day. And perhaps the only one who has a memory of me. Skia, I am called. Shadow. And I am. I embody shadows. Celestia attempted to burn me into ashes, but as long as a shadow exists, I live. Often it is a painful existence, as my element disappears in places, but sweet relief it is when my domain grows at night. Celestia is a tyrant. Luna was made Nightmare Moon by her own sister after defending me. Celestia knows she strengthens me by raising the moon, but she compensates with her sun. Now Luna has no memory of me, and though I wish to destroy the corrupt darkness in Celestia, I need companions. You have been called to destroy the darkness within the Sun Matriarch. You may find me in the ruins of the once glorious castle, where Luna was returned to herself.

-No swearing
-No puppets
-Please do have fun though. All pony types welcome.

Name:
Type:
Personality:
You may upload a pic if you like, but it's not necessary.

Edit: I will limit the amount of ponies to five, this does not include Skia or Aili. They are in a way the leaders. They're kind of like Celestia and Luna, but slightly twisted. Skia's sister has been added. The Revolution begins now.
last edited on Jan 20, 2014 at 12:48PM

マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 271 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 271

1年以上前 BlackPetals said…
Name:Skia
Type:Alicorn
Description:Coal black with gray legs. Gray and red mane and tail. Dragon wings and horn. Purple eyes.
Personality:Much like her name, Skia has a dark sense of humour, and an even darker imagination.

Edit: Skia cannot go out into sunlight. Doing so burns very painfully (think 10th degree burns). She does however plan to use her power over darkness to help her fight the Sun Matriarch at Canterlot.
last edited 1年以上前
 Name:Skia Type:Alicorn Gender:Female Description:Coal black with gray legs. Gray and red mane and
1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
Sounds interesting!

Name: Ren
Type: Unicorn
Description: Gray Flank, Purple Hair, Yellow Eyes and Horn.
Personality: Loyal, Caring, Bookworm.
(Note: She's the Purple Pony and her DoppleGanger's Pony form is the black one)
last edited 1年以上前
 Sounds interesting! Name: Ren Type: Unicorn Gender: Mare Description: Gray Flank, Purple Hair,
alinah_09 commented…
whoa cool design! :D 1年以上前
ChibiEmmy commented…
I thanks you! 1年以上前
1年以上前 NocturnalMirage said…
Name: Summer Pride
Race: UnicornPersonality: proud, short tempered, passionate, very determined, sharp minded, experienced, persuasive. Like her son, she's quite ambivalent. She can be very loving and caring, yet vindictive at the same time. It depends on her mood and the ponies she's surrounded with.
Bio: Gifted with what she calls the “Inner Fire”, Summer's life is overarching 10 000 years. She's very proud of her magic skills (she's very experienced and knows many highly advanced spells, including ancient ones, that only a few unicorns know about) and her pure royal bloodline, which can be originated back to the very first unicorn. She's an elemental, (the only one left in the modern world) one of the ancient Elements of Nature. Her element is Fire, which reflects in her personality as well. In her long life, she has been many things: a misunderstood pony, the black sheep of the family, a pushover, a rebel, a Queen of the Unicorn Kingdom, a philosopher, a protector of the land, an outcast, a lone wanderer, an explorer and adventurer, a lover, a pawn in a game of manipulation, a heartbroken mare, a loving mother and wife and... a dangerous, cruel and vengeful villain filled with hatred and rage.

Extra: Summer speaks several languages, including ancient dead ones, which do not exist in present Equestria anymore. Her knowledge about the world's history and ancient artifacts is very wide as well. Her major weakness is that fury blinds her. She cannot control her emotions, if they are paired with hatred or rage, therefore her sanity is very unstable and when the haze settles on her mind, she turns into a maniac. Despite all of this, she's a good and sophisticated company, with a voice that balances on the edge of pleasurable warmness and cold blooded cruelty.
 Name: Summer Pride Gender: Mare Race: UnicornPersonality: proud, short tempered, passionate, very d
1年以上前 KendiKens said…
(Gem is my fav OC till now!Did you have a good night sleep? :D)
Name:Gem Soul
Type:Alicorn(born as one)
Description:Coal is white,blue eyes,brown mane,brown tail.
Personality:Kind,smart,funny,magical,gene­rou­s,h­one­st,­loy­al,­bra­ve,­sta­nds up for anypony.
Pic:
 (Gem is my fav OC till now!Did あなた have a good night sleep? :D) Name:Gem Soul Type:Alicorn(born as
BlackPetals commented…
I did sleep well, thank あなた for asking. I did log off at 1:25 though...:P 1年以上前
Rendal_Pony commented…
こんにちは Gem Soul has her cutie mark :D 1年以上前
1年以上前 BlackPetals said…
Name: Aili
Type: Alcorn
Description: Aili is a Light being. She is the last, as is Skia of the Dark Beings. White and fiery looking.
Personality: Sunny and cheerful, but prone to the Terrible rage both she and Skia carry. Was allowed to roam free by Celestia, but is returning to help her sister, and save the Princess of Day
last edited 1年以上前
 Name: Aili Type: Alcorn Gender: Female Description: Aili is a Light being. She is the last, as is
1年以上前 izfankirby said…
Name: Lunate
Type: Unicorn
Description: Cocoa colored coat, chocolate colored mane that matches his color of eyes, and tan muzzle and hooves. Cutie mark is a thin crescent moon since Lunate helped Luna raise the moon in a time when her magic was weak.
Personality: Friendly, tries to be of good moral but does what he has to, somewhat gullible.
Bio: Follows the children of the night video with Luna taking the orphaned children to a better land in the time of restoring the land. He was a leader of a group of former-orphans that were trying to defend the land Luna had brought to them, but Celestia's numbers overwhelmed them and Lunate had his group separate and escape to avoid being captured or punished for going against Celestia's orders. Loyal to Luna. See's Nightmare Moon and Luna as being the same.
 Name: Lunate Type: Unicorn Gender: Male Description: ココア colored coat, チョコレート colored mane th
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Name:fire dash
Type:allicorn(born as one)
Personality:flirty,loyal,charismatic,pers­uas­ive­,sh­ort tempered and fiery
Bio:created by celestia he became a prince, he moved to cloudsdale castle when he was young. Later in life he met apple jack and rarity, and had romantic relations with them, he also controls all fire in equestria
 Name:fire dash Type:allicorn(born as one) Gender:stallion Personality:flirty,loyal,charismatic,per
1年以上前 BlackPetals said…
Special photo of Aili and Skia sister talk.

Special 写真 of Aili and Skia sister talk.
Standing by for initiation sequence... :)
1年以上前 BlackPetals said…
Revolution Initiated. Come to the castle.

Skia breathed in quietly. As always, the night was beautiful. The midnight pony smiled. Luna had done a wonderful job. If only she remembered how Skia was-- but that was unimportant right now. What was important was saving Cel-- Equestria. Celestia would be restored once stabilized. "You okay?" Aili asked quietly. "Actually, no. The others have yet to arrive and time grows short. Five days until the Summer Solstice. The longest day in the year. The day I am useless."

Aili smiled. "The day my power is at it's peak."
"Mhmm." The dark pony sighed. " I've waited for nearly six thousand years. I can wait longer."
The stars continued to dance.
(Oh, this is going to be like those "novel RPs"? Okay, I can work with that, although I've never done it before. :)

Summer Pride roamed the land all alone.For how long? She didn't know. She didn't care. Time was meaningless to her. For many years her soul was filled with cold bitterness and helpless fury. The rage gave her strength, but eventually, when the crimson cloud of hatred dissolved, she realized there was nopony beside her. She was all alone; a relic of the long past, an empty spirit... always seeking, never knowing why. Everything lost their importance.

As she looked up to the gleaming stars on the obsidian sky, Summer felt the desperation and the perplexity overwhelm her being. Deep down, she knew she was at crossroad, yet she could not decide what to do with her life. She lingered on the same spot and then turned to the West. Driven by an inner instinct, she stepped on the road towards Canterlot; the only place she didn't want to be at.
1年以上前 SkyheartPegasus said…
(Am I not late? I love big, awesome RP ideas.)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
(Role Playing TO THE MAX!)
"Not again!" Lady growled, the road to Cantorlot was scarce with prey. And she had once again let her food get away. Not that this was the first time she had gone with out food in awhile, the noises that her stomach made just annoyed her. Lady slowly made her way back to the small camp, thank Celestia panthers could see in the dark. "Any luck?" Such a warm greeting from Ren, who was laying back against a pile of leaves. "No." Lady was in no mood to talk, this was the first in a long time that she couldn't catch any food. "You want some?" Ren pointed to the apples roasting over the fire. Lady's stomach growled, but it wasn't enough to make her eat anything but meat. Lady curled up by the leave pile, hoping to only dream.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 BlackPetals said…
Skia gazed at the sun. It was beauty. Beauty she couldn't enjoy. She didn't care. She had power over shadows and dreams. If nothing, she had Aili. Aili had gone to search for the unicorn named Ren. Perhaps Skia should seek a pony as well. She took a hoof, and moved it into the sunlight. Fire worse than her prison had used to contain her flooded her entire being, and she recoiled, biting back a curse. With very little to do, Skia felt useless. Tonight she would leave the ruins of the castle and wander. Maybe she could gather information. Maybe she could nearly destroy something precious.

Aili flew silently, allowing the sunlight to embrace every inch of her. after another few minutes she found the camp. She noticed the panther, but headed to land before the unicorn. " I am Aili, the last of the Light Ones. Welcome to the Revolution."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 BlackPetals said…
(quick note: I'm workin on the backkstory for Aili and Skia.)
1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
Ren studied the Alicorn, a part of her wanted to wake Lady. Her DoppleGanger could overpower her if pushed so far. But instead she wanted to see where this would go. "Explain." She didn't fully trust the Alicorn. But she wondered why the Alicorn would come to her, and now of all times.
1年以上前 BlackPetals said…
Aili sighed quietly. "I understand your concern. I can tell the panther is you in another form. I am Aili and I am the last true Light One, as I have said. Skia, the one who called you waits in the castle ruins in the forest. I am her sister."
1年以上前 BlackPetals said…
"And," Aili continued, " I came to you because you are a very special mare. You, when in the presence of my sister, will understand much. This is from you being very close to becoming a mare of Gray Sky."
Aili tilted her head, "Great things are in store for you, Ren. Skia hopes you won't disappoint."
last edited 1年以上前
A few hours of sleep was sufficient enough for her. Summer Pride awakened early and resumed her journey toward Canterlot. She could not explain the sudden urge that became more and more overwhelming with every hoofstep. She's spent a lot of time with introspection; observing her own emotional state, yet she could not find a logical reason why she was heading towards the capital. Summer thought she was guided by an invisible hoof, until she felt it.

"Aaahhh..." she called out, rubbing her temple. "A powerful entity is out there, reaching out for my mind, attempting to find me!"

She locked her eyes on the horizon, where the mountains of Canterlot soon emerged in the distance. Summer quickened the pace.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, my dear." she said with a strange grin on her face.
1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
"She is not me, she is my Guardian." Ren felt somewhat proud inside for being called on by a Alicorn. Those years of studying light magic had payed off. But a Grey mare? She would need to spread sometime looking into it. Ren smirked, "Trust me, I don't disappoint."
1年以上前 BlackPetals said…
Skiaa felt rage welling up inside her. She fought it, but would succumb eventually. She always did. This Rage was useful in battle, but less so when she was staying in ruins. Skia growled, and her purple eyes turned to crimson. Skia laughed, but remained still. Her old habits were back, and shadowy bonds restrained her from moving. That was fine. She closed her eyes, and continued waiting for her sister. The Rage would end in a moment. Everything would be fine.
1年以上前 BlackPetals said…
"I hope not," Aili said. "Skia trusts you. She says you will play a key role. In fact, she has offered to teach you." Aili paused. "Ask her about it when you see her." Aili turned. "In the meantime, I will rest. You have a lot to think over." The tall alicorn laid down beside the fire. Her eyes closed, and she slept.
last edited 1年以上前
Summer Pride came to an abrupt halt beneath the feet of Canterlot Mountain. The strange whispers that were becoming clearer and clearer with every mile have turned into a suffusing cacophony inside her mind. She felt like if there were several different voices were arguing, making her head ache. She looked around confusedly, unable to decide which direction should she choose to go.
1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
Ren sighed, she was once again getting into a big mess. But at least this would pay off in the end. She had no idea what a Grey Mare was, but she felt like a filly again. Excited for whatever lay at journey's end. And whatever was in her way, Lady could eat.
1年以上前 BlackPetals said…
Skia relaxed. Then tensed again as she felt the presence of another powerful being. Not near her, but off in the mountains. It was a unicorn. A very powerful one at that. It was then that Skia heard the whispers. Some were encouraging, others, telling the unicorn to kill herself on the rocks. Skia closed her eyes and reached out the to the unicorn. " Listen to the first voices and ask one question. Ask ' Who do you serve?' The answer should be 'Saya. We serve Saya.' and then you may go the way you please." Skia sighed. And closed her eyes in weariness.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
Ren watched the fire flicker, the Alicorn and all that she said left her restless. Mare of the Grey Sky? Sounds important. Never in all her light magic studies had she heard of it. She'd have to ask Lady tomorrow, having spent most of her life studying. Ren closed her eyes and dreamed of the old castle in the forest.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 BlackPetals said…
Aili woke after another moment, and stood over the unicorn. She looked down at her and sighed quietly. You are sure of this, Skia?

Absolutely
Aili reclined again, hoping her sister knew how much power she would be giving Ren by making her a mare of Grey Sky.
Summer Pride walked over to the ledge. Beneath her, a deep foggy chasm dominated the landscape. She stared into the abyss, loitering on the edge. Why not? she thought. The fall would definitely end this... this broken thing... But she could not make the final step. She was a true fighter and a survivor; her nature triumphed over desperation once more. Summer took a few steps back from the chasm.

"No." she declared coldly, but resolutely, looking up to the sky.

Then she heard it. Out of the swirling mas of voices in her head, one was louder than all. Summer looked around carefully, like an animal that smells danger. Her snow white coat bristled up and this voice sent a cold shiver down her spine. But it was also reassuring somehow.

"Who do you serve?!" Summer asked out loud, her cold emerald eyes sweeping the area, like if she was expecting somepony.

The voices quieted down all of a sudden. The deadly silence felt odd for her, but then a whole chorus replied.

Saya. We serve Saya.

Summer furrowed a brow and idled there for some length. Then she completely turned off her rational mind and set her hooves free to take her wherever they please. She didn't know how much time have passed, but she sensed that mysterious presence more and more clearly.
1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
Lady's stomach rumbled again. No more! She pleaded with her stomach. After a minute she gave in to Ren's roasted Apple offer. Lady got up and past the Alicorn without a glance. She sat in front if the fire, spearing a apple with a claw and sticking it in her mouth.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 BlackPetals said…
"A panther eating apples?" Aili smiled, watching the panther jump. "In all my many years I've never heard of such a thing."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
Lady stared at the Alicorn for a moment. "Would you like it better if I was a Kangaroo? Or a Monkey?
1年以上前 BlackPetals said…
"No. You are what you are. If you are a panther, is it not better to stay a panther?" Aili tilted her head, gazing at the fire. When she spoke again, it was clear she was thinking aloud. " And if you are a danger, is it not better to stay somewhere where you won't cause harm?" Aili flinched, ears flattening. "No, Skia, I didn't mean to offend you."
(Okay, I'm only asking this, cos I don't wanna spoil the fun... which of your characters should mine come in contact with? :)
1年以上前 BlackPetals said…
( You may choose which. Would it be better for Summer to meet a Dark One or a Light One?)
1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
Lady ignored the Alicorn's last comment. "No, I am not a panther. I am everything. Though most of the time I choose to be a dragon. Being a DoppleGanger, we can be everything but ourselves."
last edited 1年以上前
(I thought the Dark One was kinda summoning Summer, and since the Light One already has a companion, I think it's logical that Summer joins the Dark One. Plus, the Dark One matches her personality. :)
1年以上前 BlackPetals said…
Aili sighed. " I understand." The fire rose, as Aili's horn glowed a soft red. "As a Light One, I am bound by laws as old as Dark and Light themselves. We are eternal, but can be killed. I cannot be myself. I attempted to lead my own life when I fell in love, many thousands of years ago. It isn't required to say I outlived him." Aili closed her eyes. " Fate isn't kind to those who try to be a normal mare. Meaning Skia and myself." Aili opened her eyes and gazed into the fire. "It is unkind to our children as well..."
1年以上前 BlackPetals said…
(sounds good Mirage. Let's do this! :P)
1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
Lady pondered for a minute. "Though unlike you, I do not fear death at all. DoppleGangers have been here since the wheels of time. We have helped shape this earth. We can choose to die, that is our choice. Though most want to live forever and know everything. For us, it is impossible to love anything that is a DoppleGanger. Because everything will die and we'll be left alone.
1年以上前 BlackPetals said…
Aili sighed. "Fate is cruel to the immortal creatures of the world." A face appeared in the fire, and Aili recoiled. It was a stallion. He had green eyes, and brown fur. His mane was a soft orange. Aili stared, half horrified, half delighted. And then the image was gone. Aili closed her eyes and two silvery tears threaded their way down her cheeks. "Skia... please, " Aili suddenly became a true fire pony. " Don't you dare show my love's face again!" Aili was obviously enraged. But after a moment she calmed herself, staring moodily into the fire. "Fate is cruel, but crueler is my sister." She muttered.
last edited 1年以上前
(Excellent. :)

Summer Pride felt no exhaustion. She's been up for several days, yet her magical aura was rechargin faster than it lost energy. She was unable to find a rational reason for the thrill and anticipation, coming from unkown origins. She rummaged through the kingdom of rock, seeking for something she could not forge into thoughts or words. Every once in a while, there was a discrete flash on the night skies. It lasted only for a glipse, but always followed by the voice.

Come... Come to me...

After a few days, Summer could determine, it was a feminine voice for certain. and it became clearer and louder with each day. When the white unicorn reached a gloomy valley, filled with ancient ruins, she immediately knew, her quest has ended.

"The source..." she declared with satisfaction.
1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
"You don't seem to like your sister, you don't enjoy having somepony to spend your long life with?"
1年以上前 BlackPetals said…
Skia stood still. Waiting. She had called, and the mare had come. This was a good sign. Skia felt bad for taunting her sister with a face she would never see again, but Aili knew she was sorry, so that was fine. She watched the white mare several yards away making a path through the ruins. You are very close, child. Patience will reward you, as will I.
1年以上前 BlackPetals said…
"I enjoy it." Aili said. " You must recall that she spent many centuries in a prison of fire and light. Fire and light burns her terribly. After so long, she has forgotten much, and everything she remembers is gone. Except me and-- ... others..." Aili lifted her gaze to the stars.
1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
"I've always wondered, is this anymore Alicorns out there? Even the DoppleGanger archive doesn't know much about them. But who better to ask than one."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 BlackPetals said…
Aili sighed heavily. "There are many that I know of. Skia and I, the Princesses, all four of them, Queen Crysalis, and Nightmare Moon, which could just be considered as Luna." Aili looked at the panther. " We all used to be able to become alicorns. Once, Fate was kind and offered the gift of wings and horns to all. There were many of us. Our queen, Shaya, was wise and everypony loved her. She brought prosperity and peace for in those days, she ruled all ponies. But, even the Queen had a flaw. She went to the Deep Caverns and there Evil overtook her. She emerged as Ayash, and we fought. It hurt us to see our Queen like this, and eventually, we had to imprison her. She lives in a suspended state deep within the earth. One day, we will cure her and free her." Aili closed her eyes. "I miss her more than the others did. Because Queen Shaya was my and Skia's mother."
last edited 1年以上前
(Oh, this RP is going to be sooo epic, I just feel it! XD)

Summer Pride walked among the ruins with slow, placid steps. Her sharp emerald eyes left no corner or spot unseen. She came to something which looked like a drawbridge, but it was covered with moss and the tendrils of poison ivy. As she stepped on one of the planks, the rotten wood gave in under her weight. The white mare recoiled, as the pieces fell down to a dark, seemingly bottomless moat.

"I hope you haven't lured me here to my end!" she yelled angrily.

You are very close, child. Patience will reward you, as will I. the voice in her mind assured.

Summer nodded, then took a few steps back and charged at the old drawbridge. She jumped up in the air, with her scarlet magical aura encasing her horn. The mare wrote down a neat arch in the air and landed on the other side elegantly. She turned back to measure the length of the jump and a satisfied, but dark grin expanded on her face. I still got it. she thought.

As she wandered more into the remains of the once tall and mighty structures, she realized it was a castle in the long past. She looked around but didn't see anypony.

"You have summoned me!" she exclaimed and the ruins reverberated her voice. "Here I am!
ChibiEmmy commented…
Ikr!!! 1年以上前
1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
Lady nodded. "Like DoppleGangers, Alicorns stay close with one another. But it's not like many others will live as long as you." Lady speared another apple and bit into it. "But I must stop comparing others to us, we are much different."
1年以上前 BlackPetals said…
Skia manipulated the shadows surrounding her. They swirled, and she stepped forward so she was visible. "Welcome, Summer Pride." She smiled, purple eyes glittering. "Had I not summoned you, and you had come here anyway, my welcome would be quite... unpleasant." Skia's lip curled into a gruesome approximation of a smile.
1年以上前 BlackPetals said…
"As are we." Aili sighed. "This may be who I look like, but it is only one of my forms. As a Light One, I have many forms, many faces. But each image of me is charged to obey Light, and keep everything balanced."
last edited 1年以上前