マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 The Rift RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jan 13, 2014 at 02:19PM
While his only true friend, Fluttershy is busy helping with the restoration of the old castle in the Everfree forest, Discord sets off to Ponyville, seeking for companionship, but this task proves to be difficult, since the ponies are still afraid of him. It is just a matter of time before his path crosses with the pony who has no prejudice: the wise time lord, Dr. Whooves.

Driven by mutual sympathy and friendliness, Dr. Whooves shows Discord the Tardis. His friendly gesture sets a chain of events into motion, because Discord's chaotic energies cause a malfunction in the device, which opens a rift in the fabric of space and time.

Along with a few unfortunate ponies who were at the wrong place at the wrong time, they are sucked into another dimension.

Since the gateway is closed, they all have to figure out how to get back to Ponyville, but they soon learn that survival isn't easy in a land where the Hourglass of the Creator is broken and all ages of past, present and future come to life from the sands.

Danger, mystery and adventure awaits on this journey through time!

RULES:

- No Godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)
- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without the owner's permission)
- No cussing
- Join with your OC or take on a canon role
- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet:

Name:
Personality:
Bio/backstory: (this is very important for every character no matter what race, but vital if you're using an alicorn OC. There has to be an original backstory of how did your character become an alicorn.)
Pic:

Enjoy the ride!
 While his only true friend, Fluttershy is busy helping with the restoration of the old 城 in the
last edited on Jan 16, 2014 at 07:00PM

マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 196 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 196

1年以上前 DragonAura15 said…
(I'm in! But I might not be on a lot because I have so much work XP)
Name: Blight Shatter
Race: Unicorn
Personality: Cool and confident, somewhat arrogant, but devoted to those he cares about
Bio: No one knows Blight's origin for sure, but he seems to know a lot and travel around Equestria. He has mastered dark magic (hence his cutie mark) but sometimes, in a pinch, it takes him over and drives him mad.
 (I'm in! But I might not be on a lot because I have so much work XP) Name: Blight Shatter Gender: S
1年以上前 Seanthehedgehog said…
Name: Izzy Gomez
Race: Earth Pony
Personality: Carefree, friendly
Bio: He's a mexican, that operates his own ship. He's often poor, and tries to get his ship towed, by paying other ponies with bananas.
 Name: Izzy Gomez Gender: Stallion Race: Earth ポニー Personality: Carefree, friendly Bio: He's a me
1年以上前 NocturnalMirage said…
(All right, let's roll! I'm using Mirage as usual. :)

Name: Nocturnal Mirage 

Race: Earth pony

Personality: reserved, yet quick-tempered, good sense of humor and good communication skills, but most of the time he avoids expressing his true emotions and manages to hide them effectively.  

Bio: He was born in a place called Terra Absolutia, an isolated land in Eastern Equestria, surrounded by tall mountains, inhabited my magic-user earth ponies. His mother is Summer Pride, an Elemental unicorn, the ancient Element of Fire. She handed down recessive unicorn genes to him and his sister, Moonlight Lullaby. They both grew up in ideal, loving surroundings. They moved to the Crystal Empire, King Sombra fell in love with their mother and married her. After Sombra went mad, they all vanished with the Crystal Empire for 1 000 years. When it returned Mirage suffered from amnesia and began to wander the land aimlessly. Mirage wind up in Ponyville and bonded with Pinkie Pie and some of her friends, who helped him remember his past, although his mother and sister have disappeared with a lust for vengeance in their heart. Mirage settled down in Ponyville, later, he took a night time job at the embassy of the Crystal Empire in Canterlot. He just tried to pick up the thread of a normal life that was cut in half by the events of the past, but it proved to be difficult, due to his complex and ambivalent emotions toward Celestia, for he loves and hates her at the same time.
 (All right, let's roll! I'm using Mirage as usual. :) Name: Nocturnal Mirage  Gender: Stallion
(Okay, here we go.)

A dark vortex opens in the sky and spits out a few small, shady figures, like if they were apple seeds. They plummet into the desert sand, sending a massive cloud of dust in the air. A few lightnings strike the ground and the rift closes with a loud discharge. The ponies lie unconsciously in the warm sand for some time, until one of them finally comes to...
1年以上前 DragonAura15 said…
(Blight opens his eyes slightly)
Blight(groggily): What...?
Mirage: *gets up with a dizzy head* Oh dang... my head... *looks around* What is this place? HEY!!! CAN ANYPONY HEAR ME?!
1年以上前 DragonAura15 said…
(Wait, are they all in the same place?)
(Well, I thought some of the characters could start off together, maybe two or three, cos like 8 people said they'll gonna join.)
1年以上前 DragonAura15 said…
(KK)
(Blight is startled by the yell and scrambles to his hooves)
Blight: thinking: Seems like I'm not the only one who this happened to... (aloud) Yes, I can hear you.
Mirage: *shouting, trotting forward blindly* WHERE ARE YOU?! Dang, I can't see a thing in this bright sunlight!
1年以上前 DragonAura15 said…
Blight: In that case...
(uses a mild shade spell, just enough to lessen the sunlight)
Mirage: Oh, that's better... *spots Blight up ahead in the distance* There you are! *trots toward him*
1年以上前 DragonAura15 said…
Blight: Yep, here I am. Do you have any idea what the hay happened here?
Mirage: *looks around once again* Not a clue. In one minute, I was just walking through Ponyville, the next, I'm here... I only remember a bright flash... You? How did you end up here? And where is here anyways? I've never seen this place before...
1年以上前 DragonAura15 said…
Blight: (shakes head) My guess is as good as yours. As to how I got here...Same vague details-bright flash, waking up here.
Mirage: Look at this place! *we're in the middle of a desert, but to the left there are rocky mountains, their peaks covered in snow, and to the right there's a dense, massive jungle* How is this possible? It's like the four corners of Equestria, but in the same place...
1年以上前 DragonAura15 said…
Blight: If I didn't know any better, I'd say this was a dream... But whatever the case, we're not going to accomplish anything just standing around.
Mirage: Correct. But in which direction should we go?
1年以上前 DragonAura15 said…
(Blight looks around at the different areas)
Blight: I'd say...forward.
Mirage: All right then. Man... this heat is killing me! We should leave this desert behind us as fast as we can.
1年以上前 DragonAura15 said…
Blight: No kidding.
(starts to head off)
As we move forward a bright spot on the sky grabs our attention. When we go ahead to take a closer look, we find out that it's the Crystal Palace, standing alone in the middle of the desert.

Mirage: What the heck?! How... how can this be? No wonder why the sunlight was so blinding... the crystals reflected it. but this doesn't look like the Crystal Empire at all...
1年以上前 DragonAura15 said…
Blight: Hmm. Last time I remember the Crystal Empire, it was a lot less deserted. Feel free to interpret that in more ways than one.
Mirage: *nods* Agreed. There's not a soul here. But we should check it out. We need some food and water anyways.

(gtg, I'll be back later. :)
1年以上前 DragonAura15 said…
Blight: Sounds good.
(ok)
Izzy: *Shows up* Hey. Why is the crystal empire like this?
1年以上前 KendiKens said…
I am in!
Name:Gem Soul
Race:Alicorn(well,she was born as one,daughter of king Artemis and queen Bella.)
Personality:Kind,brave,stands up for anypony,loyal,smart,honest,generous,funnny­­.
Bio:She was born in Canterlot,and her parents,king Artemis and queen Bella,protected her,because she is the ''special princess''and she is so powerful.But,dark forces could enter to her.She has another name,Dark Soul.If this monster overpowers her,she can destroy Equestria.Till Gem kills Dark,she has to fight with her.But it isn't so easy!Gem is a mystical and mysterious element,that includes fire,water,air,earth,kindness,honesty,lloy­­al­t­y­,m­­agi­­c,­l­a­ug­­hte­­r,­g­e­ne­­ros­­it­y­.­Bu­­t Dark Soul has a element,the element of Darkness.It's on Gems hoofs to protect Equestria!
Pic:
 I am in! Name:Gem Soul Gender:Mare Race:Alicorn(well,she was born as one,daughter of king Artemi
1年以上前 KendiKens said…
Gem Soul:*sits on ground*Hi there!Oh,and the crystal empire is like this,because somepony has attacked,but we don't know who is it!
Cadence:Yes she is right,and she is here for a duty.Me too.But first..Oh Gem,I am so happy to see you again!
Gem Soul:Me too.But I feel darkness,right under my nose!So we got to hurry!
Izzy: Where are we going?
1年以上前 KendiKens said…
Cadence:If you want,you can visit our lovley empire!
Gem Soul:Would you like to come and take a ride?
last edited 1年以上前
Mirage: Oh, thank the Creator! I thought we were the only ones in this crazy place! What happened here? Why the Crystal Palace is in the middle of a desert?
1年以上前 KendiKens said…
Cadence:Well..
Gem Soul:Let me explain it.Now,the Crystal Palace is here,because the crystal ponies need protection,but we don't know from who.Now,the empire was attacked,and till construction finishes,the empire is moved here.
Cadence:How is it going,you know,with Dark Soul?
Gem Soul:Well,okay,and she hasn't been trying to get out.I think I know how to defeat her.
Dark Soul:You won't.
Gem Soul:Oh,no.Stay there I say!
Dark Soul:*falls asleep*
Cadence:Good job.
Gem Soul:I usually do that.But the good job is to kill her.
Cadence:I know,and I am by your side!
Gem Soul:Yeah,but you aren't enough.I need,friends.I want friends.
Cadence:I know sweetheart!
Gem Soul:Oh,come on.Lets go and enter in The Crystal Empire!
Mirage: *raises a brow and mumbles* And I thought I had problems with my dark side... Anyways, let's get inside. This heat is unbearable.
1年以上前 KendiKens said…
Gem Soul:Oh,I can put you a Cold Spell.*puts it*Its better now,huh?
Mirage: Yeah, sure. Thanks. *follows the others into the Palace and looks around* Hmm... weird. Everything look... different.
1年以上前 KendiKens said…
Gem Soul;Well,yeah.It's on desert!Now everypony tries to fit in here!
Mirage: That's my problem... it wasn't used to be a desert. And look at that! That part of the Palace over there in the shadows... it looks like something from Sombra's time.
1年以上前 DragonAura15 said…
(I'm back! But only for a little while)
(yay! Unfortunately, I have to go now. I'll be back in about an hour or so...)
last edited 1年以上前
Izzy: *Sees shadows* You're right. That looks terrible.
1年以上前 KendiKens said…
Gem Soul;Don't worry.They are just some good shadows,to protect ponies from..Well,hot!
Izzy: I meant that it looks nothing like it's supposed to.
Mirage: Exactly my point. Wherever we are, it's not the Crystal Empire. I've spent years there, I know what it supposed to look like. But, following that train of thought, the logical question emerges: if this is not the Crystal Palace, where are we?
1年以上前 DragonAura15 said…
(Meanwhile, Blight walks around, looking around the palace)
Izzy: We could be in the badlands.
Mirage: Yeah, that could be one possible explanation. Anyways, we're definitely not in Ponyville. I suggest we should try to find a way back together. All of us.
1年以上前 SkyheartPegasus said…
(Ugh, so much homework that I was interrupted to post this. So much long multiplication. XP Anywho, I'll join with Moonglade.)
Name: Moonglade
Race: Unicorn
Personality: Quiet, friendly, kind, optimistic
Bio: Born in Canterlot and moved to Ponyville. Went to magic school when she was a filly, studied astronamy and has a talent for stargazing. Usually goes on her porch and looks for constellations. She also tends to sneak out and spend some time by herself. Her parents got divorced (is that a term in Equestria? XD) a few years back because they fight alot and one isn't spending much time with the other. Which is pretty much why she likes to stay by herself. Now she likes making friends.
last edited 1年以上前
 (Ugh, so much homework that I was interrupted to post this. So much long multiplication. XP Anywho, I
NocturnalMirage commented…
coolness! :) 1年以上前
SkyheartPegasus commented…
20% coolness. 1年以上前
DragonAura15 commented…
Nice pic! 1年以上前
1年以上前 DragonAura15 said…
Blight: I'm with you on that.
Mirage: We're going to need some supplies. Wouldn't want to risk running out of food or water, who knows what could happen in this strange world.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 SkyheartPegasus said…
(I KNEW THE TARDIS WOULD BE IN HERE. XD)
Moonglade: *senses something in the Empire* Huh? *horn glows* Hey! *horn drags her up north slowly*
NocturnalMirage commented…
but of course. it was part of my original idea. :) 1年以上前