マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 The Golden Wing サークル, 円 RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jul 29, 2013 at 09:02PM
[A sequel to "The End of Ponies" RP]

A satisfied, bright smile slowly expanded on Moonlight Lullaby's face, when she witnessed the delegates of Saddle Arabia shaking hooves with the griffon ambassador and the representatives of the Changeling Kingdom.

Five years have passed by since the unknown inferno struck Equestria and brought ponykind to the edge of extinction. Yet, they survived and started rebuilding the world. Equestria was on the path of recovery and Lullaby played a huge role in the process, as Celestia's student. This event crowned her efforts and finally brought peace to every region of the entire Kingdom.

However, something grabbed Lullaby's attention. A grey pegasus stallion in the crowd. She focused all her senses to this seemingly anxious and perplexed pony. Suddenly, the stallion took out a golden orb with shiny green crystals on it's surface from under his raincoat.

"WARLOCK GRENADE!" Lullaby yelled, knowing the ancient device will set the very fabric of magic on fire, obliterating everything and everypony within a large radius.

The security guards sprung into action, but it was too late. The winged pony chanted something with a fanatic expression as the crystals in the orb began to flicker rapidly. Before the explosion, Lullaby could hear his last words:

"Be, Believe Belong! Leave the Circle never, rule the Pegasi forever!"

Then the green flames consumed everything...

Okay, after that long intro, here are the rules:

- No God-modding
- No guns
- Join with your OC or take on a canon role
- Most importantly: HAVE FUN! :)
 [A sequel to "The End of Ponies" RP] A satisfied, bright smile slowly expanded on Moonlight Lullab

マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 882 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 882

1年以上前 NocturnalMirage said…
A Royal Guard races into Celestia's throne room in Canterlot.

Guard: *bows* I bring an urgent message from Saddle Arabia, your Highness.
Celestia: I'm listening.
Guard: I'm afraid there was an attack on the Summit. There are many casualties... and we found this. *hands over a burnt, golden badge to the Princess*
Celestia: *eyes widen* No Impossible! The last of them were eradicated 1 500 years ago!
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
(Hai! :D)
Off into another place of Equestria....Frozen enjoys herself in her little village in the cold mountains.
Frozen: Ah...it's good to be back home. *eating some fruits in her home*
(Welcome! I was counting on ya! :)

Mirage: *meditates on a top of a hill in his home village, Terra Absolutia, when a Royal Guard approaches him*
Guard: Are you Nocturnal Mirage?
Mirage: Who would like to know?
Guard: This is an urgent message of the Princess. She wants you to come to Canterlot immediately.
Mirage: This better be important.
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
(You can count on me! :3)
Guard: *knocks on the door to Frozen's house*
Frozen: *opens door* Hello, may I help you?
Guard: Frozen Pool I presume?
Frozen: Correct. Need anything?
Guard: The Princess needs you to come to Canterlot quickly. Come with me. *leads her out door with a carriage*
Frozen: If it's from the Princess then, alright. *sits in carriage and rides off with the guards*
1年以上前 kivamarie said…
Kimmy: (relaxing in the carriage)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Seanthehedgehog said…
Royal guard: *knocks on Dash's door*
Sean: *opens door* Rainbow, a guard's here.
Royal guard: Hello you two. The princess would like to see you in Canterlot.
Sean: DId she what it was for?
Royal Guard: No.
Rainbow Dash: Then it must be important
Sean: *grabs chaos emerald, then teleports all three into Canterlot*
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Snow Flake: *helping filly's and colts in the new Canterlot flight school* there now...
Orion: *approaches her* sis,the Princess is calling for us
Snow Flake: what for?
Orion: didnt say.
Snow Flake: well lets go then *both of them went on their way to the destination*

(After the rescue Orion became the captain of the royal guards in the absence of Shining Armor/Flash Sentry and Snow Flake helped with the students at the canterlot flight school and celestia's school for gifted unicorns,withsomething related to her powers)
The group meets in the throne room

Celestia: Thank you all for coming here on such short notice. The reason I've sent for you is quite sinister and shocking I'm afraid. As you may know, a summit was held in the East, where the three separatist kingdoms would have signed a peace treaty, ending the war between the Republic of Saddle Arabia, the Griffon Monarchy and the Changeling Kingdom. However, it seems some forces try to thwart these efforts. Some forces I thought I defeated centuries ago...
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Snow Flake: and that would be?
Celestia: There was an attack on the summit...
Mirage: What? My sister was there! Is she...
Celestia: We know too little, but she was without a doubt the only survivor, but she's sustained severe injuries.
Mirage: Who's responsible for this?!
Celestia: The Guards have found this at the scene. *shows the burnt, deformed badge, still resembling a pair of open wings*
Mirage: What is that? I've never seen that symbol before.
Celestia: You couldn't have. This is older than any of you... older than Equestria itself... The Golden Wing Circle. A secret society of pegasi with the sinister agenda of total world domination.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Orion: so they werent killed by the inferno...? Or it happened the other way around...reborn
Celestia: I don't know how they managed to survive for this long. But I these fanatics are extremely dangerous, unrelenting to the end and their faith is strong. In their eyes ends justify the means and their goal is to enslave every pony race to do the pegasi's bidding. I know... because I was a member once...
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Snow Flake: the end...the end...they caused the inferno?
Luna: beg your pardon? you were a member?i didnt even know about this... did this happen when i was trapped in the moon,or have you been keeping it secret?
Orion:......
Celestia: You have to understand... It was before your birth... I was a young, inexperienced mare at the time, ridiculed by everypony because of the horn and the wings. I couldn't understand what I was... I felt I didn't belong to any race... Then he came... His name was Forever Wind. A charming, handsome stallion with a voice like honey. I fell in love with him the first time I saw him and quickly found myself under his influence, but I didn't care. He introduced me to the Circle. I was a member for three years, until I eavesdropped on a conversation between Forever Wind and the Wing Superior, the true leader of the Circle, who we never allowed to see. From what I've heard I realized Wind was just using me. He took advantage of my naivete, because he saw the power in me and thought I was the perfect weapon for their twisted goals. I escaped and ran back to our parents and found shelter under their wings. But the Circle came after me. A few months later, I took you home from the kindergarten and found our parents dead. They were poisoned. I immediately knew it was the Circle. I've left you in the hooves of a trusted friend and went to the secret base of the Circle. I still knew where it was. Infinite rage filled my soul... The Circle destroyed our parents, so I destroyed the Circle. I was relentless... nopony escaped. Not even the young ones. Once I made them spill the beans about their hidden bases all around the country, I've visited them one by one. Then I've finally found him. Forever Wind. Before I torn him apart, he confessed he was the true Wing Superior. The Golden Wing Circle died with him... That is until today. I'm so sorry I've kept this away from you, but this is a part of my past - before our coronation - that I'm not particularly proud of. But know you know the entire truth.

(Wow, this turned out like an entire chapter of a fanfic. Well actually it is, cos I had this idea for a long time :)
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
(Lol)
Frozen: So this "circle" is coming back for vengeance I see..
Celestia: Their message is loud and clear, the timing was perfect. The Circle does not want a unified Equestria once more. That is why I gathered all of you here. You ponies have proven yourself worthy in the past and now the call's upon you once more to defend the Kingdom and our kind from this ancient menace. Is there anypony among you who refuses this task?
Mirage: I think I speak for all of us when I say, we will do everything in our power to stop the Circle. How do we start?
Celestia: Thank you, my faithful student. Travel to Saddle Arabia and learn what you can about the nature of this nefarious attack! Your quest will start there...
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
Frozen: *nods* We'll do out best Princess. *thinks in head* Hm...This Golden Wing Circle and Inferno are quite a coincidence...Yet I feel like the Inferno must have been a warning...
Celestia: Thank you all! *glances at Frozen like she's heard what she thought* We wish you the best of luck!
Mirage: I'll contact you once we find something.
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
Frozen: Certainly. We best be heading off.
Mirage: Indeed. The faster we get the the better! *trots out of the throne room and heads to the landing strip, getting on an airship*
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
Frozen: *follows after Mirage*
(You know I totally forgot the whole blind shiz about Frozen XD Let's just say she can see through one-eye at least)
NocturnalMirage commented…
oka,y sure thing. または Celestia could have cured her, the possibilities are limitless. .) 1年以上前
NaomiWinx commented…
(Oh yeah hehe) 1年以上前
1年以上前 kivamarie said…
Kimmy: (follows Mirage too)
Mirage: Everypony aboard? Good, we're taking off!
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
Frozen: Hope Lullaby's okay...
Mirage: Me too...

A pegasus dressed in the airport maintenance's uniform: *trots to the phone in the office and dials* They're up and away... Just as expected... yes... it's about to detonate within twenty minutes... Yes... I understand... Be, believe, belong! *puts the phone down*
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
Frozen: Oh man...Flying is not my strong pursuit...*looks down from plane*
Mirage: I'm sorry, Frozen... but this is the fastest way to Saddle Arabia.
1年以上前 kivamarie said…
Kimmy: yeah
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
Frozen: Guess your right...*turns a light shade of green* Um, ma'am? *presses the button on the top of the plane for assistance*
Mirage: It's weird... they should have answered by now... I'll go check on the captain... I feel like we're going the wrong way...
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
Frozen: Hm..Guess you might as well. Just grab a bag while your at it...
Mirage: Captain... *there's no answer so Mirage opens the door of the pilot's cabin* What the hay?! There's nopony here! We're running on auto-pilot!
1年以上前 kivamarie said…
Kimmy: what's going on?
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
Frozen: *looks around and hears a quiet and soft "Beep, Beep, Beep" and spots and little device in the plane under one of the seats showing a countdown from 45* This thing is gonna blow! This is a set up!
1年以上前 kivamarie said…
Kimmy: not good
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
Frozen: We need to get outta here!
1年以上前 kivamarie said…
Kimmy: no kidding
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
Frozen: Mirage cane you maybe fly this plane down?
Mirage: We haven't reached that part with the Princess! I've only taken a few lessons! *sits in the cockpit* I need somepony to assist me!
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
Frozen: I haven't been on one of these things? Kimmy do you know?
Sean: I can help
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
Frozen: Well then hurry before we blow to bits! *uses her partially fixed horn to freeze the bomb slowing down the time a bit*
Mirage: Great! Give me that list, over there! You check the other one under it!
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
Frozen: 25 seconds guys!
Sean: I have a better idea *takes out bomb, then throws it out window*
Rainbow Dash: What did you just do?
Sean: I took out the bomb.
Mirage: Ah... manual control... rotors... uh... flaps... landing gear... Brace yourselves, it's gonna be a miracle if I land this flying bomb!
Sean: I took out the bomb!
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
(You have just killed thousands of people below XD)
1年以上前 kivamarie said…
(not cool)
(Oka,y let's say we were flying above a large uninhabited are :)

Mirage: What? *lands in the desert, but the airship gets damaged* Oh, great...
last edited 1年以上前