マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 Elemental 5

NaomiWinx posted on Jul 14, 2013 at 03:41AM
It's a regular day and ponies are going to school from young to old. Everything seems normal until 5 ponies meet, all having great power. Each contain a special element. Earth, Air, Fire, and Water. But another special element comes in. Quintessence. The element of Lighting and Life. These 5 ponies come together in hopes they can save the world.

Water -
Air - Snowflake (Nice & Sweet) ~alinah_09
Fire -
Earth - Nocturnal Mirage (Truthful and Straight To The Point) ~ NocturnalMirage
Quintessence - Wynn Lighting (The "Regular") ~ NaomiWinx

(SIGN UP: link )
last edited on Jul 29, 2013 at 07:29PM

マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 565 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 565

1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
Wynn: *yawns* Ah morning...time for school.
 Wynn: *yawns* Ah morning...time for school.
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Snow Flake:....work *gets up to do daily routine*
 Snow Flake:....work *gets up to do daily routine*
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
(oh,i didnt see the school part...young to old? are you sure? is this going to be like when we were just fillies/colts ar like the same age as the Mane6?)

Snow Flake: *finished eating breakfast and preparing for work at the Weather Factory*
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
(No this is like the mane 6 age its like a high school and Jordy don't use your power yet your not supposed to know about them or even have them)

Wynn: *uses magic to get tooth paste and brush and starts brushing teeth and taking a bath*
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
(It's fine)
Wynn: *grabs bag and heads out door like eating a waffle* Mm, waffles...
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
Wynn: *giggles at Firedash while eating her waffle*
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
Wynn: Oh yeah right. *pulls Firedash out and fixes his hair* Nice to meet ya.
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
Wynn: Wynn. Wynn Lighting. Just your average pony.
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
Wynn: Thanks. Well I think we better head to class. I hate being late.
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
Wynn: Um? Okay I guess. *walks off and puts paper in backpack*
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
Wynn: *heads into class and sits waiting for Firedash to open note*
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
Wynn: Hey your here finally. *gets out note out of backpack* I don't what's so important about this...*unravels note and looks inside*
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
Wynn: *facehoof* You really like yourself don't you?
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
Wynn: *rolls eyes* Just focus on the class if ya can. *gets out notebook paper and writes notes*
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
Wynn: *continues to write and then get up but a bit a lighting flashes on paper and the paper starts to write by itself without any magical aura and she heads off to grabs more paper*
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
Wynn: *heads back to desk and the paper stops before she notices* Hm..never thought I wrote that much. *shrugs and continues writing*
1年以上前 NocturnalMirage said…
(Hello! I'm back from my Mom's and ready to join this RP. :)
 (Hello! I'm back from my Mom's and ready to 登録する this RP. :)
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
(Alrighty then! Hop on aboard!)
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
(whoa! replies already! well i guess i better change the stuff then....so highschool?!)

Snow Flake: *finished working for only 30 minutes before school starts and 5 minutes to spare* laters!
Workers: *waves*
Snow Flake: *flies fast...really fast?...whoa! *almost hits ground by a cm* phew!...that was a bit..weird..i dont usually fly THAT fast..huh,maybe im just getting used to it...? *rubs sweat* oh shoot! *gets into classroom,puts apple she bought on teacher's desk and sits on chair*

(so many actions ^^'')
last edited 1年以上前
Mirage: sits in the back of the classroom silently, trying to avoid any attention, seemingly lost in some book*
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Snow Flake: *yawn* *looks outside off window*
Mirage: *discretely frowns a bit in disapproval, but remains silent*
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Snow Flake: *notices him sneak out* 3...2...1.. *part where he crashes* i knew it... B|
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Snow Flake: *sigh* *opens textbook*

(after the rest of the class)
*cring!*
Snow Flake: i guess its FD's time for detention *take's things and flies outside*
Mirage: *collects his stuff and walks outside*
Mirage: *accidentally bumps into FD* Oh, sorry. Wasn't really looking.
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Snow Flake: *flying through cloudsdale* (Kids Playing) :)
Kids: oops! *ball goes straigth towards me*
Snow Flake: *covers face with hooves* huh? *ball floating in front of her* w-what? *ball falls* what just happened? *picks it up*
Kids: um..sorry about that! *flies towards me*
Snow Flake: oh yeah! its fine! *gives ball* (hmm...they didnt seem to have seen that...did i do tha- no,it cant be im not a unicorn..oh! a unicorn! maybe one of them stopped the ball! but how would they see here...were in the sky...)
Mirage: *trots to the park and sits down under a large tree. He reads for some time* Ahh, look at the time! I should get home... oh, my legs... *as he stretches his muscles several chunks of earth start to levitate around him* What the... *the chunks fall down, Mirage shrugs and trots home*
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
(at home)

Snow Flake: *eating dinner with brother* hmmm...*she thinks deeply*
Orion: *eats food but stops for a second* uh..everything alright there sis? you seem to be thinking something...
Snow Flake: *snaps out of it* oh! wha?...n-no! im fine...*eats*
Later that night, Mirage is having a nightmare about his mother and wakes up to his own scream.

Mirage: NOOOOOO!!!!! *gasp for air and after a while goes downstairs to have glass of water, and does not realize his house levitates on it's own, along with several trees from the yard. Goes back upstairs and when he falls asleep again, everything returns to their original place*
Next day, Mirage looks exhausted when he comes to school, but as usual, he takes his seat at the back of the classroom, observing the other classmates*
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Snow Flake: *big yawn* okay didnt get that much sleep...it was just a simple thing...*sits in the wrong seat by accident and it was next to Mirage*
Mirage: *winces as Snow Flake "appears" next to him* Oh... *shakes head* Sorry, I was a little lost in thoughts... Hi!
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Snow Flake: yeah,hey! *yawn* sorry didnt get that much sleep *looks at FD* what happened to him? was detention that tight?
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Snow Flake: oh...*notices she's in wrong seat* drats...*gets up and went to own seat*
Mirage: What's his deal? I though I was messed up...
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Snow Flake: *was on her way to seat* oh...i think that maybe these things have been happenin- actually forget it...

(teacher arrived)
Mirage: Looks like I'm no the only one who had a troubled night. *whispers since the teacher is in* I know this gonna sound weird, but any of you experienced something strange lately?
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Snow Flake: *sits on her chair that was just some distance away* yeah...something strange did happen...
last edited 1年以上前
Mirage: Sorry I asked. HEY MAN, CALM DOWN BEFORE YOU SET US ALL ON FIRE!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Snow Flake: CHILL BRO!

(time to sleep now....school...i just been aproached by my teacher and asked me if i want to join journalism..and all of us were needed to perform patomiming...not pony related..see ya!)
last edited 1年以上前
Mirage: *raises brow* What are you talking about... *sees the reflection for a glimpse* Whoa! What the hay is going on here?!
Mirage: Maybe. But I do know a few things about inner demons.
Mirage: Fine. Not my problem. I'm new here, got enough trouble already. Just don't turn the school into a fireball. *takes a few steps away but turns head back over shoulder* One thing I learned about demons... They are everything we fear... *billowing, dark purple material swirls around eyes for a glimpse and voice turns into an older mare's* ... or everything we're afraid of becoming. *a smile passes through face and trots to his seat in the back*
Mirage: *murmurs* Well, this should be an interesting day after all of this...
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
Wyn: HIIIIIIIYYEEEEEEEE!!!!!! *is running around the school with bolts of lighting striking at feet*
Mirage: *eyes widen* This day keep getting weirder and weirder... *rubs temple, but the motion causes a huge pile of earth turn upside down*
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
Wynn: *falls in the ditch that Mirage created* Ouch ouch ouch! What the heck is wrong with the world today?
Mirage: *trots out quickly, the earth begins to levitate in his hoofsteps* My apologies! Let me help you out of there! *extends a helping hoof*
1年以上前 NaomiWinx said…
Wynn: *shakes off dirt* Thanks *grabs hoof and gets up from ditch* Man...have I been having a weird day.