音楽 Lyric Story Game

zanhar1 posted on Apr 09, 2014 at 09:49PM
So basically one user will post a verse or two from a song and then the next person will add another from a different song, and than another user another song. And eventually I'll say 'start a new story'.

Example;

User 1: Fortune smiles on you, you're not watching, dig that hole deeper... (Delain's April Rain)
User 2: And I won't fill it alone. Beyond the pale everything is black, no turning back... (Marilyn Manson's If I Was Your Vampire)
User 3: You've gone too far this time but I'm dancing on the valentine I tell you somebody's fooling around... (Duran Duran's Reflex)
User 4: He told me he loved me while he laughed in my face he just led me astray... (Within Temptation's Caged)

And then eventually I'll put them all together in one post and start the next story.
 So basically one user will post a verse または two from a song and then the 次 person will add another

音楽 9 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
To start us off; "In a world so far away, at the end of a closing day... (Within Temptation's In Perfect Harmony)
1年以上前 CrueRocks13 said…
"We were walking through some youth, smilin' through some pain..." ("Don't Go Away Mad, Just Go Away"- Motley Crue)
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
of love will never stop. We are our own creation. The pain of love lives in our hearts. It's deeper than... (The Pain Of Love - Tokio Hotel)
1年以上前 CrueRocks13 said…
"the hole you dug, it's getting deeper" ("Nothin' for Nothin'"- Cinderella)
1年以上前 AnimeAvarice said…
"fill it up to the brim. Till my troubles grow dim..." (There Stands The Glass - Webb Pierce)
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
In a world so far away, at the end of a closing day, we were walking through some youth, smilin' through some pain of love will never stop. We are our own creation. The pain of love lives in our hearts. It's deeper than the hole you dug, it's getting deeper, fill it up to the brim. Till my troubles grow dim.

Next round; "I feel the magic rushing in..." (Euphoria - Sirenia)
1年以上前 CrueRocks13 said…
"Into the fire, I'm falling" ("Into the Fire" by Dokken)
1年以上前 Diamond_Queen said…
"...in ruins of a palace within my dreams" (Lorde- Team)
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
"and all I hear is silence I’m not afraid I’m living with colour every day the moment is now, you’re far away to find me you can do anything..." (Lucid Dreamer - Tarja)