ミューズ For 上, ページのトップへ Musers (that means everyone) : )

Heya posted on May 27, 2010 at 10:51PM
Having a poll right here, right now.

Twilight - deal with it, or stop the madness?

State your opinion and then pick a question . . . . .
This is the time to finalize this.

I know we have talked and talked about this TIME AND TIME again, but, this is the LAST time.

Your last opinion. . . . . .

ミューズ 4 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Heya said…
OK.
1年以上前 timeandfate said…
I think that it's something stupid... Matt's said that "twilight is shit" (I've seen it in a video on youtube, I promise) and I must say that I think the same, vampires sparkling with sunlight... what happened to those vampires that were always in the shadows, bitting their victims and afraid of crucifixes?? Muse is one of the best bands at the moment and I think twilight isn't helping the band because so many people say that they are Musers because they've listened "Supermassive Black Hole", "I Belong to You" or "Neutron Star Collision" and when you ask them about the other CDs, singles, videoclips or something like that, they seem surprised... that's pathetic
1年以上前 musketeerevelyn said…
That's not true because I discovered Muse through Twilight and am totally and completely obsessed with them. I have all their songs ( all awesome) and I love them. As a matter of fact I was a total Twihard before I discovered Muse (still love it) but I love Muse way more than Twilight now and always will. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but come on. Stop stereotyping all Muse/Twilight fans, please. It's quite childish.
1年以上前 EliInYourWorld said…
Eh. I mean, it's stupid when people say Muse is "The Twilight Band", but I mean, I like Twilight and Muse. Scratch that. I like Twilight. I LOVE MUSE. I found Muse because of my friend who was obsessed with Twilight. And then I found them on Guitar Hero III. But look, when some people say that Muse is really overrated and that they got their fans from Twilight is where it can cause a bunch of hate comments, controversy and even fighting. They didn't NEED Twilight. I mean, sure, they gained a lot of fans from being in Twilight, but they didn't NEED them. I think it is VERY ignorant when people say "Twilight is so stupid and Muse is so amazing like omg what." Okay, that is just...wow. You can NOT like Twilight, but you don't have to be an asshole about it. You can openly say you don't like Twilight, but you don't have to say it's stupid or it's shit. Same for Twilight fans. They don't have to say 'Muse is stupid' or 'Muse is shit.' because that is just rude. Or don't insult someone because they like either or both. That is stupid and fucking rude. Anyway, I'm done rambling. :3. Thanks for reading.