映画 Blonde 20in20 アイコン Challenge - *Round 1 OPEN*

YALitLover posted on Nov 05, 2012 at 05:16PM
Rules:

- You have 20 days to make 20 icons featuring a blond actor, actress or movie character of your choice.

- NO STEALING. You have to make the icons yourself.

- In each round you have 20 icons this form:
*10 Themed icons: each icon with different theme. New round/10 new themes
*5 Category icons: One theme for 5 icons. New round/new theme
*5 Artist's choice icons: 5 Icons of your choice.

- You must choose one blond actor, actress or movie character (in this case, you have to say what movie is your character from) to make 20 icons with.

- Your claim must have blond hair in the 20 icons.

- You can't use the same actor or character twice in a row but every 3rd challenge is fine.

- The same actor or character cannot be chosen more than once in the same round.

- You can't post the same icon twice.

- Icons must be squared.

- No animated icons.

- NO CHEATING. Don't vote for yourself, don't ask others to vote for you.

- IF YOU CHANGE ANY ICON AFTER SUBMITTING THEM (BEFORE THE DEADLINE), PLEASE INFORM ME, BECAUSE I MAY NOT NOTICE IT.

- You'll get props for participating and winning:
*You'll get 1 prop for participating.
*If you win a theme, you'll get 2 props.
*If you win Category or Artist's Choice, you'll get 5 props.

ROUND 1 INFO
Themes:

1. Apparel: Icon must focus on the apparel of the character, whether it be their shirt, jeans, hat, jewelry, etc. Just try not to focus on their face unless you are focusing on earrings or face jewelry.
2. Blending: Take two different images and combine them in some way.
3. Cool colors: Use cool colors only for your image (like blue, purple, green).
4. Funny: Show your claim looking funny, making a funny face, or doing something funny.
5. Headless: Your claim's head cannot be in the image. Show just their body.
6. Name: This icon must include your claim's name. It does not have to be the full name; you can use just their first name or just their last name.
7. Relaxed: Show your claim looking calm and relaxed.
8. Sexy: Pick an image where your claim looks particularly sexy.
9. Upside down: Rotate the image so that it is upside down.
10. Warm Colors: Use warm colors only for your image (like red, yellow, orange).
Category: Carry Me Over: For this category, you will begin with basic image. Consider that icon one. From there, each visible alteration you make to the image will be the following icon. This five-icon set will show one image being edited from beginning to end.
Artist's Choice: Five icons of your choice.

If you have any questions, just message me.

ROUND 1 DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 25

Round 1 sign ups

Round 2 sign ups
 [b][u]Rules:[/u][/b] - あなた have 20 days to make 20 アイコン featuring a blond actor, actress または movie

映画 No 返信